Convicted Maryam protocol at hospital & misery of poor people

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
MASSIVE Laanat on Buzdar Kanjar and laanat on Imran khan for giving protocol to a convicted anti Pakistan aurat and punishing poor people at the hospital.

I never use this kind of language but Buzdar amen Imran deserve this. If they can’t fuckingg control their govt in Punjab then they should better resign.

Punjab Govt is still running by a PMLN Thugs.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Buzdar administration is sleeping?
Security of these criminals is an issue but Punjab administration is being blackmailed by these criminals and it seems run by old police thugs and their lapdogs.

Hate_Nooras

I agree what the fuuck is the point of the PTI govt in Punjab if poor people are treated like cattle so these baastard's are treated as rock stars. Can someone tweet this to IK and Fw Ch

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Credit goes to Buzdar and Khan sahab. Barkein jitni marzi lagwaa lou inn se. It is failure of PTI Govt that these criminals are still enjoying protocols.

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
If Pti doesnt give them protocol and God forbid something happens to them, all blame will be on pti for not giving them security. The people of Punjab still love Nawas sharif, If Pti had won in majority then it might have considered this. Right now I doubt anything they can do in this matter as the opposition has got quite a lot of favour with Punjab people

Raiwind-Destroyer

52987227_1242913355875535_7704665489250713600_n.jpg

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
ONLY in PUNJAB this gutter born family of serial haram khor virus gets this protocol..

Buzdar buzdil STOP this whore getting this tax payer prostitute protocol NOW.