CONVERSING ISLAM with Hamza Ali Abbasi - Episode - 8

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
idar kidar kaha gaya hai k jo riba de uspe lanat..
Here Ex-Mexican Gang Banger Moulana has very cleverly translated the word "Moukila" into one who gives interest. While if you look at the actual translation in the Arabic lexicon its defined as in this context is
An agent acts on behalf of his principal [Legal]

For example like if I am a money lender who charges interests and I have people working for me who are involved in my interest based money lending business they are the Moukila. Not a person who gives interest.

In the latter part of Surah Baqarah the Quran talks in great detail about this issue and its always addressed to the one who takes or eats interest no where is a person who gives interest. And Allah s.w.t in all his superior wisdom could not include one more verse or even a word to include the giver. Why did he give half his command in the Quran and then the other half years later in a hadith? Doesn't make any sense.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here Ex-Mexican Gang Banger Moulana has very cleverly translated the word "Moukila" into one who gives interest. While if you look at the actual translation in the Arabic lexicon its defined as in this context is
An agent acts on behalf of his principal [Legal]

For example like if I am a money lender who charges interests and I have people working for me who are involved in my interest based money lending business they are the Moukila. Not a person who gives interest.

In the latter part of Surah Baqarah the Quran talks in great detail about this issue and its always addressed to the one who takes or eats interest no where is a person who gives interest. And Allah s.w.t in all his superior wisdom could not include one more verse or even a word to include the giver. Why did he give half his command in the Quran and then the other half years later in a hadith? Doesn't make any sense.

yes..
Aakil wo banda hota jo intrest khata
Moakil: aakil ki objective form hain..it means wo banda jo intrest khilata hai that is by facilitating it
katib or shahid jo documentation etc karte hai..

this whole hadees is about agents of riba and not about the poor who give riba

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yes..
Aakil wo banda hota jo intrest khata
Moakil: aakil ki objective form hain..it means wo banda jo intrest khilata hai that is by facilitating it
katib or shahid jo documentation etc karte hai..

this whole hadees is about agents of riba and not about the poor who give riba
Bus jin logon ne riwati matlab nikal ke deen ko lohay ke danday ke tara kiya huwa hai, unko koun samjaye.