Continuation of the corruption that is taking place in Pakistan

JunaidMarwat

I had posted a thread a few days back regarding the sort of corruption currently taking place in Pakistan. Babus have frontmen who are demanding bribes in dollars for legitimate cases, ministers get their share too. If the money is not extorted they put you in a chicken and egg situation and make your life miserable. As much as I want investment to come to Pakistan I request expats to be very vigilant. My family invested all their saving in this country, and on every step there was a person demanding for a pound of flesh. When I made a thread on this forum out of frustrations some trolls made up story that I brought the money to either get a ticket or some people like Citizen X kept on arguing with me. Let me tell you after exhausting every door I have decided to go to the courts against the mafia. I will also make sure to expose the corrupt elements that kept on asking for money, and will make sure Imran Khan removes them from their positions because they are damaging Khan's policy of bringing investment to this country. A long legal battle starts for me and I hope if you guys can't do anything other than criticise at least you can pray for justice to prevail even if that is not in my favour.

JunaidMarwat

All the best.

You are welcome to share the case proceedings from time to time.
I just did not succumb to the leads, they wanted 20 crore rupees and I do not know if this extortion would have stopped at that. Therefore courts are my last option.

JunaidMarwat

Patwari Bhai biggest corrupt mafia Daku Sharifs have looted big and taken all money abroad and got security guards to protect them from public who protest. Pmln and ppp first loot there voters and then ask them to dance outside while they enjoy inside.
Agr mai patwari yeh PMLN ka na howa tu Allah tumhe aur tumharay khandan ko Islam ke dayray se bahir nikl de. I hate both PMLN, and PPP. Can say on oath and kalma that I voted for PTI. You are just a paid bull shitter

JunaidMarwat

Patwari Bhai biggest corrupt mafia Daku Sharifs have looted big and taken all money abroad and got security guards to protect them from public who protest. Pmln and ppp first loot there voters and then ask them to dance outside while they enjoy inside.
Is this guy only hired to call people patwari and divert attention from problems? I am pretty sure if somebody asks for police reforms or local bodies reforms, or judiciary reforms this guy would call names and just wriggle his way out of a situation. Go call your toochas to gang up on me. You paid keyboard ninjas are worse than slugs.

P.S PTI was our last hope, but they made sure to shatter our hopes.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Is this guy only hired to call people patwari and divert attention from problems? I am pretty sure if somebody asks for police reforms or local bodies reforms, or judiciary reforms this guy would call names and just wriggle his way out of a situation.

P.S PTI was our last hope, but they made sure to shatter our hopes.
When you talk like Patwari i will call you patwari. When you think like Patwari i will call you Patwari. It simply means you do not understand Imran Khan from Inside you are some thing else and from outside you are Patwari

JunaidMarwat

When you talk like Patwari i will call you patwari. When you think like Patwari i will call you Patwari. It simply means you do not understand Imran Khan from Inside you are some thing else and from outside you are Patwari
Lanat ho tum pe. You are either delusional or are so twisted that you will fall to any level to get that peanuts they pay you in the media cell. When you call me patwari after me reciting kalma and willing to take an oath on the Holy Quran that I voted for PTI. I think you yourself are the patwari. Khotay ka gosht tum ne Khaya hai werna parha likha banda itna bewaqoof nhi hota.

Tit4Tat

Lanat ho tum pe. You are either delusional or are so twisted that you will fall to any level to get that peanuts they pay you in the media cell. When you call me patwari after me reciting kalma and willing to take an oath on the Holy Quran that I voted for PTI. I think you yourself are the patwari. Khotay ka gosht tum ne Khaya hai werna parha likha banda itna bewaqoof nhi hota.
ignore him, he is a real bastard child of imran khan looking for acceptance

good luck with court proceedings, if you play right you can win, also try to get issue highlighted over social media.

20 croroe they are asking will fund their next election victory, money goes right to the top

I had posted a thread a few days back regarding the sort of corruption currently taking place in Pakistan. Babus have frontmen who are demanding bribes in dollars for legitimate cases, ministers get their share too. If the money is not extorted they put you in a chicken and egg situation and make your life miserable. As much as I want investment to come to Pakistan I request expats to be very vigilant. My family invested all their saving in this country, and on every step there was a person demanding for a pound of flesh. When I made a thread on this forum out of frustrations some trolls made up story that I brought the money to either get a ticket or some people like Citizen X kept on arguing with me. Let me tell you after exhausting every door I have decided to go to the courts against the mafia. I will also make sure to expose the corrupt elements that kept on asking for money, and will make sure Imran Khan removes them from their positions because they are damaging Khan's policy of bringing investment to this country. A long legal battle starts for me and I hope if you guys can't do anything other than criticise at least you can pray for justice to prevail even if that is not in my favour.
Ok and what it is exactly you want us to do?

P.S :Why don't you like paragraphs man?

The term you are looking for is butthurt youthia

akinternational

sharia qanun le ao...ek ko sar e aam phansi do phir dekh lena corruption aur haraamipan ek din men kaise theek hota hai.... pakistan ka qanun gherislami, uss per amal uss se bhi nura corrupt adlia aur idare.... kya peda karenge........

JunaidMarwat

Ok and what it is exactly you want us to do?

P.S :Why don't you like paragraphs man?
Sorry my bad. Noted will make sure I do that next time. I do not want you to do anything but at least we as a society should put pressure on whatever political party it is for reforms. This corrupt system has to change for the betterment of the common person.

I just did not succumb to the leads, they wanted 20 crore rupees and I do not know if this extortion would have stopped at that. Therefore courts are my last option.
Before going to court please check the updated taye of judge and it might cost u more than 20Cr as Alhamdu Lillah our judges are also good Muslims?

JunaidMarwat

ignore him, he is a real bastard child of imran khan looking for acceptance

good luck with court proceedings, if you play right you can win, also try to get issue highlighted over social media.

20 croroe they are asking will fund their next election victory, money goes right to the top
I myself voted for Khan, and two of my cousins are sitting ministers. One is extremely corrupt whereas the other one is a saint. We should not run after parties but instead elect people that we know are clean; everyone knows these days who is living within their means and who is not.
Take the example of Azam Swatis, if he is corrupt change affiliation or joining PTI does not make him clean. We should stand against such people. Corruption should be looked down upon everywhere. And I do not think this money will ever go to the top. At the most had I succumbed to their pressure it would have been distributed amongst the babus and their minister.

P.S The worst was when one of the low ranked officer asked me for 50 lakhs. The SOB had a big beard, and he knew that we both belonged to the same district. Reforms,reforms,reforms are the need of the hour. Jo bhi ye kam kere ga he would do good for this country. Also, whistle blower act needs to be enacted and enforced. Things that sound good on paper should also be implemented. Rules are not just for the books. Implementation of those rules are equally essential.

JunaidMarwat

sharia qanun le ao...ek ko sar e aam phansi do phir dekh lena corruption aur haraamipan ek din men kaise theek hota hai.... pakistan ka qanun gherislami, uss per amal uss se bhi nura corrupt adlia aur idare.... kya peda karenge........
Yahan tu dhaari walay bai cher hain aur clean shaven bhi. Bnda kis kis magarmach se apne aap ko bachaye.

JunaidMarwat

The term you are looking for is butthurt youthia
I wish you could have advised him some introspection rather than teaching him profanities. Healthy criticism would be good for Pakistan and also its future. Hiding our neck in a sand like an ostrich would be a recipe for disaster.

JunaidMarwat

Before going to court please check the updated taye of judge and it might cost u more than 20Cr as Alhamdu Lillah our judges are also good Muslims?
Have full faith in the courts. My lawyer who is perhaps ranked one of the best has told me its and open and shut case. Also, once I win I will make sure to expose all these bitches warming seats and appeal to Khan to sack them.

Tit4Tat

I myself voted for Khan, and two of my cousins are sitting ministers. One is extremely corrupt whereas the other one is a saint. We should not run after parties but instead elect people that we know are clean; everyone knows these days who is living within their means and who is not.
Take the example of Azam Swatis, if he is corrupt change affiliation or joining PTI does not make him clean. We should stand against such people. Corruption should be looked down upon everywhere. And I do not think this money will ever go to the top. At the most had I succumbed to their pressure it would have been distributed amongst the babus and their minister.

P.S The worst was when one of the low ranked officer asked me for 50 lakhs. The SOB had a big beard, and he knew that we both belonged to the same district. Reforms,reforms,reforms are the need of the hour. Jo bhi ye kam kere ga he would do good for this country. Also, whistle blower act needs to be enacted and enforced. Things that sound good on paper should also be implemented. Rules are not just for the books. Implementation of those rules are equally essential.
you have never told details about your project but i assume it will have something to do with licensing or service related contract or i dont know but those 50 lac are part of departmental corruption. Such moneys always get divided, beard has nothing to do with taking money, they think its their right.