Considering Nawaz’s alarming reports, I was amazed to see how active he was while boarding the plane - PM Imran Khan

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan sahab, all these reports were prepared by your doctors.

Are you telling us that your doctors have made you fool? or you are just ranting here to show that you are not part of the deal?

Kion youthion ko mazeed youthia bana rahay ho

75625283_494805144711833_9056367589374033920_n.jpg

Last edited:

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan sahab, all these reports were prepared by your doctors.

Are you telling us that your doctors have made you fool? or you are just ranting here to show that you are not part of the deal?

Kion youthion ko mazeed youthia bana rahay ho

75625283_494805144711833_9056367589374033920_n.jpg
I know. Dr Yasmin Rashid is government's doctor who infomed us that Nawaz Sharif condition is critical.

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hajan.

pakistan main jo jitna do number hai utny hajj ziada kerta hai.
aur jo akheer beghairat hai woh sarkari hajj kerta hai ya phir masjid nabwi SAW ko apny makrpoh dhandhon ke liay istimaal kerta hai (e.g. managing judge arshad malik etc)

now to answer your question this is what mafia has done to Pakistan during their rule for over 35 years. So SARKARI HAJAN chill it will take some time to recover.

also SARKARI HAJAN please note you are taking side of same TABBAR who are known for their frogeries recent one if you care to remind was CALIBRI FONT. So dont he surprised and try to use your journalistic brain if you have one.

miangan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab jithni hokamt karni reh gay hay esmi seraf ya kam hoga keh noora tek tha ya bemar tha esko ko hokomat ni jani deya ya moazaz (my foot) adeley ni jani deya ya pak ke chookidaron ni jani deya bas ye hoga awar kuch nahe hoga. I thing imran has lose his credibility. Esko hero se zero keya geya ab ye jana chata hay likn raastha nahe miltha. After him its a big question who will be next guy to bring by establishment. In my opinion molana f** diesel.
(establishment wali tue king maker hay na)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Waise yeh Khan saab ne self goal kiya hai, if he ended this statement that he is ordering a detailed investigation on those doctors that provided the false reports, then it would have some meaning.