Congratulations Pakistanis, A New Leader on the Horizon. New Hope of Pakistan

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
haha, sir, Bilawal doesnot have a constituency?? lets be realistic no?....Bilawal will lead PPP, come hell or high water and I dont want any comparisons, any hate speech etc etc

He is our leader, the leader of PPP!!!! you and other may like it or may hate...you are welcome to you opinions!

Bhutto Worship at its very best. Worshipping a cartoon here

rtr22v6p.jpg

How is this different to making a cross, or stone idol and worshipping that !!

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhutto Worship at its very best. Worshipping a cartoon here

rtr22v6p.jpg

How is this different to making a cross, or stone idol and worshipping that !!

People just showing respect by lighting candels, comon! now even that is wrong?? sir...it is ok for people to have opinions different than yours...you should live and let live....

GA Bhutto

values

Re: Bilawal Zardari(Bhutto) in oxford.Sharm karo Zrdari

I know it is bad to uncover some personal life but May Allah forgive me.I did only bcz as this is a matter of 1.8 millions peoples life and their future.

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hmmm, so begins the character assasination of Bilawal....shame on you!

values

shame on you as you still follow that corrupt, layers, hypocrite peoples who want to damage these 1.8 millions poor people.Allah give us right path,If Bilawal apologize than i will say sorry to him and also you,Sir

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)

I know it is bad to uncover some personal life but May Allah forgive me.I did only bcz as this is a matter of 1.8 millions peoples life and their future.

We are a nation of 180 million not 1.8 million

values

sorry 180 million.Thanks for correction but main issue is our future leaderships character.

UKPakistani

That is ONE per cent of Pak population :)

We are a nation of 180 million not 1.8 million

PLEASE do not forget the 10 million or so of us who live outside Pak.

Last edited:

IhsanIlahi

Bhutto Bhutto nahi karay gy to khaaye gy kia ????????

But remember aaj ka nojawan baa-sahoor hai aur bhutto ko "Dhaka Fall" aur "1977 Elections" k hawalay se zyada janta hai

Aur Bilawal ko zardari k hawaly se zyada janta hai,,,, saanp ka bacha sanpola he hota hai

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Hmmm, so begins the character assasination of Bilawal....shame on you!

You Moroon. Bhutto's bloodline is Zulifqar JR. Do you know where is he and what is he doing? Billy or Bilawal is Zardari. He can never be a Bhutto. Like Chef Ramsay says "You Donkey"

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)

You Moroon. Bhutto's bloodline is Zulifqar JR. Do you know where is he and what is he doing? Billy or Bilawal is Zardari. He can never be a Bhutto. Like Chef Ramsay says "You Donkey"
You Moron, who are you to tell us what to do? Bilawal is our chairman, the leader of PPP....No one asked for or cares about your opinion! And if Bilawal is not good enough, then why have morons and idiots like yourself started his character assasination? why are you so scared...you worried he is going to kick some a**.
And stop quoting people out of context just for the sake of quoting, you no-good idiot!

Are you effing kidding me. I dont know what kind of pathetic person would want a leader who,
1: Never lived in Pakistan for more than a month.
2: All his life lived in Dubai or London or USA.
3: Is extremely impressed by western culture.
4: and most importantly CAN'T EVEN SPEAK HIS NATIONAL LANGUAGE
5: Uses his mother's Cast (Bhutto) soon after her death, when ever one knows that Cast always comes from the Father and he never used Bhutto as his surname before her death.
6: Can't even come to a discussion held at his own university (discussion was held by Talat Hussain in 2010 or 2011 in UK where all the Pakistani students of the university participated on an open invitation and he couldn't come because he had better things to do and the PPP representative in the discussion said that the Chairman was not invited by the program management) just 50 yards from his dorm, about the country which he is supposed to go back and become a leader.

This guy is a pathetic excuse for a leader. And anyone voting for him, I feel sorry for him.