Congratulations Pakistan!! - Pukaar Reaches 100 Crore

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I have asked so may times to PTI workers. I am asking again where is 400 trucks ? Imran Khan were supposed to deliver to flood reilf people. Can anybody show me any video or pictures of 400 truck. If not he will be consider as corrupt as Nawaz shareff.

PTI wallon ki bolti band hogi.

Imran and PTI are not working Relief Work for Video and Media Attention. It is the job of MQM, when every newspaper is full of such "Charity Work" by MQM. MQM is trying to washout the label of Terrorism and Fascism from his name with these types of news.

Every day newspaper is full of such news given below. If MQM is really doing Relief work, why does it disclose to whole world? I think with news they want to create a soft corner among the masses but it is really useless. They shouldnt do any relief work but should stop killings people.

Last edited:

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran and PTI are not working Relief Work for Video and Media Attention. It is the job of MQM, when every newspaper is full of such "Charity Work" by MQM. MQM is trying to washout the label of Terrorism and Fascism from his name with these types of news.

Every day newspaper is full of such news given below. If MQM is really doing Relief work, why does it disclose to whole world? I think with news they want to create a soft corner among the masses but it is really useless. They shouldnt do any relief work but should stop killings people.

It s not the matter of MQM. People want to know where their money is being used. It means it is total drama bazi.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
bhai compaq

ye koi bhatta thori he jis ka hisab kitab nahii he....boht sare professionals involve hein Shaukat Khanum ki misal aap k samne he....bhaii logon bare ho jao Hassad ki aag se niklo...aur sath do Imran khan ka.

Good! Let us help if someone is trying to Help the fellow countrymen.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
It s not the matter of MQM. People want to know where their money is being used. It means it is total drama bazi.

My Dear Compaq,

Don't be so impatient, just wait and see, this amount has been collected on air in front of every one, and donated by all of us with confidence, don't worry about people, they know where this money will be spend, all I advise you to find good work of RABITA COMMITTEE and create thread in MQM favor, but I am sure, you will not find, Altaf Bhai have no courage to come on air and ask for donation, he is very well aware about the response, it is not Mubashir Luqman or lazy Sohail waraich who take all stupidity and waste our time.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Logoon ko pata chale ky us paisa kidhar lag ra hy , Imran Khan lodoon ky five star hotel main seminar ki picture tu foran laga dete hain. es ka matalb ye jhot bol ra hy sara paisa es ki jaib main laga chal gia.

Yar Compaq,

Na to yeh bhatta hay aur na hi one main show hay. Sara paisa bank accounts ke through transfer huwa hay aur iss main GEO tv aur bohot se workers bhi involved hain. Agar aik paisa bhi idher udhar ho ga to shor mach jaye ga. Aur sab se bari baat yeh hay ke we trust Imran. He has proven his credibility. Can't you see Shaukat Khanum Hostpital and Naml University? Jo haram khata hay uss ki to shakal par hi phatkaar barasti hay. Compare kar ke dekh lo.

insaftiger

Citizen
Imran Khans Pukar Collection reached more than 100 Crore

[video]http://insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/62/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4603/Imran-Khans-Pukar-Collection-reached-more-than-100-Crore-in-Few-Hours.aspx[/video]