Congrats Pakistan

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اس کرپشن کے سائے میں ہم سب ایک ہیں
میں شروع دن سے کہہ رہا تھا یہ سب ججوں کا سٹیج ڈرامہ ہے جو انہوں نے لگایا ہوا تھا قاضی فائز عیسی دوسرا نواز شریف ہے ججوں کے سامنے ہر کسی کو گالیاں دیتا تھا وہ پاکستان کو اعلانیہ کو گٹر کہتا تھا پاکستان کے کے رہنے والے منافقین کہتا تھا اس کے نزدیک۔۔۔۔۔۔ وہ دعوے کرتا ہے میرے بڑوں نے پاکستان بنایا تھا اور میں مدر پدر آزاد ہوں وہ تو اسلام کے متعلق تک کہتا ہے کہ آئین اسلام سے بھی اوپر ہے فوجیوں کو تواتر کے ساتھ گالیاں دیتا تھا اس کا مشن تھا کہ ہمیں نہ پوچھا جائے اگر کوئی ہمیں پوچھے گا تو ہم اس کی ماں بہن ایک کر دیں گیں اس سے پہلے بھی ججوں کا صدارتی ریفرنس کا خارج کرنا صاف ظاہر تھا کہ ہم ہر کسی احتساب سے پاک ہیں مخالف وکیل کو اچھل اچھل کے پڑنا اور بات نہ کرنے دینا جج دیکھ کر انجوائے کر رہے ہوتے تھے اور با ر با ر معافیاں مانگتے تھے پھر مزے مزے سےآپس میں بھی لڑ پڑتے تھے جیسے کہیں گولف کھیلنے آئے ہوں قوم کا پیسہ ان کی عیاشیاں دیکھنی والی تھیں قاضی فائز عیسی اور اس کی بیوی سے شہد کی بوتلوں کے تحفوں کےتبادلے اور ان کے تزکرے اورقاضی ٖ فائز عیسی بیگم سمیت ملاقاتیں سب ظاہر تھا یہ ڈرامہ چل رہا ہے اور ادکاریہ باخوبی نبھائی گیں کہ اس کرپشن کے سائے میں ہم سب ایک ہیں کا گیت بیک گراؤند میں چلتا رہا

ابھی لوہار ہائی کورٹ میں کیا ہورہا ہے سب دیکھ رہیں ہیں چھٹی کے دن عدالتیں للگا کر ضمانتیں دی جارہی ہے کس طرح نونی لیگ کو نوازنے کے لیے جج ڈسپلن کے خلاف جا کر فیصلے دے رہے ہیں اربوں روپے کی منی لانڈرنگ پر ضمانت جج ایسے بانٹ رہے ہیں کہ یہ کوئی جرم ہی نہیں منشیات فروش رانا ثنا اللہ کو اوٹ اف وے جا کر ضمانت دی گئی ہے ججوں کو اپوئنٹ کرنے پر جوتوں میں دال بٹ رہی ہے ہر کوئی اپنے جج لگا نے کے چکر میں ہے

Last edited:

zaheer2003

Justice prevail and Justice Fiaz Esa is set free. Now make as much money by target killing, land grabbing ,bribes and sell your profession for money and buy Flats in London. No is dare to touch you. Now Suck it and keep quiet.
Correction:

His appeals of reconsideration accepted & case will be listened now..

zaheer2003

Filthy mind, are you able to raise similar questions to Papa John's . Answer is no.

Am not against accountability but am against selective accountability which is even more venomous to society.
Why not any of opposition party or even you as Pakistani take him to court

Hussain1967

Why not any of opposition party or even you as Pakistani take him to court
Government kis marz ki dwa hai? Kia Jahangir Tareen kay against kisi Pakistani nay Court mein application di thi, kisi thaanay mein FIR katwai thi, ya hukoomati idaaron nay khud hi investigation ki theen? Why didn’t PM order inquiry against Asim Saleem Bajwa when his US business surfaced which was established during all those years when he was in military service?

By your line of reasoning, PM must not have removed Nadeem Babar. Did any Pakistani go to Court against Nadeem Babar, the ex advisor on Petroleum? Did any Pakistani file application against the alleged corruption of Sibtain Khan, the ex minister in Buzdar’s cabinet.

Your answer is a completely lame excuse. You will be better served if you don’t write on the issues that you can’t defend. If you have courage, then write that since Army is bossing the current government, so it is not doable to take action ( or even set up an inquiry) against Asim Bajwa. Remember that PPP admitted in Parliament in 2009 that they cannot take action against Musharraf because it was not doable.

zaheer2003

Government kis marz ki dwa hai? Kia Jahangir Tareen kay against kisi Pakistani nay Court mein application di thi, kisi thaanay mein FIR katwai thi, ya hukoomati idaaron nay khud hi investigation ki theen? Why didn’t PM order inquiry against Asim Saleem Bajwa when his US business surfaced which was established during all those years when he was in military service?

By your line of reasoning, PM must not have removed Nadeem Babar. Did any Pakistani go to Court against Nadeem Babar, the ex advisor on Petroleum? Did any Pakistani file application against the alleged corruption of Sibtain Khan, the ex minister in Buzdar’s cabinet.

Your answer is a completely lame excuse. You will be better served if you don’t write on the issues that you can’t defend. If you have courage, then write that since Army is bossing the current government, so it is not doable to take action ( or even set up an inquiry) against Asim Bajwa. Remember that PPP admitted in Parliament in 2009 that they cannot take action against Musharraf because it was not doable.
Against JKT nothing special cases and investigation carried-out on all Sugar mafia involved in bad practices.

Nadeem Babar has not been removed for corruption.

Against Sibtain khan NAB got a complaint as per procedure.

So try to learn against any big case either there is a SUO moto or a complaint.

Asim Bajwa presented his evidences. Govt is convinced. The story came from Indian major and Pakistani gutter journalists.

Thats why i asked if u r nt satisfied go SC and file case what difficult in that ?

Hussain1967

Against JKT nothing special cases and investigation carried-out on all Sugar mafia involved in bad practices.

Nadeem Babar has not been removed for corruption.

Against Sibtain khan NAB got a complaint as per procedure.

So try to learn against any big case either there is a SUO moto or a complaint.

Asim Bajwa presented his evidences. Govt is convinced. The story came from Indian major and Pakistani gutter journalists.

Thats why i asked if u r nt satisfied go SC and file case what difficult in that ?
There are corruption investigations going on against Tareen and Sibtain Khan.Similarly, Nadeem Babar colluded with Petol Mafia that created shortage of petrol. Collusion with hoarding mafia gives you money and it’s money. You didn’t answer my question that who filed FIR or approached court against Tareen, Sibtain Khan, and Nadeem Babar? Corruption sirf woh nahin hoti jis ko PTI corruption samajhti hai.

Now I give you the answer why no ordinary Pakistani approached court against Asim Bajwa. It is because of the fear of Army and agencies that no one files application against any General. Common Pakistani doesn’t want to get disappeared when already a Hybrid Regime is ruling the country.

Do you know ( or remember) what happened to Javed Ashraf Qazi, a retired general who was caught in NLC scandal which was about corruption ? When he was about to be arrested, GHQ restored him in service and said that they would take action against him and that civilian authorities couldn’t proceed against him, But, nothing happened against him. Just Google and you will know who Javed Ashraf Qazi was and what corruption he was invoked in and how he got out of it.

zaheer2003

Now I give you the answer why no ordinary Pakistani approached court against Asim Bajwa. It is because of the fear of Army and agencies that no one files application against any General. Common Pakistani doesn’t want to get disappeared when already a Hybrid Regime is ruling the country.
You are writing too much fazooliyaat.
If a common man cant do case on ex army person so why not brave Qazi issa took a suo moto as he dose earlier against PM on a fake whatsapp

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Filthy mind, are you able to raise similar questions to Papa John's . Answer is no.

Am not against accountability but am against selective accountability which is even more venomous to society.
EK tu meh yeh sun sun ker merey kan pak gaya hai !! Do you even know what kind of Retard Stupid and Messed up dead brain logic you have !! Your crap logic is "IF I did Robbery so did other why you only making me accountable ! this is not Justice ? "
Jab tumara Leader ke Robeery parki jay !! tu bad meh merey leader ke bhe Robeery koi or pakr ley ga !! Fida toa Awamn ka ho ga

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
EK tu meh yeh sun sun ker merey kan pak gaya hai !! Do you even know what kind of Retard Stupid and Messed up dead brain logic you have !! Your crap logic is "IF I did Robbery so did other why you only making me accountable ! this is not Justice ? "
Jab tumara Leader ke Robeery parki jay !! tu bad meh merey leader ke bhe Robeery koi or pakr ley ga !! Fida toa Awamn ka ho ga
Ek tu ye accountability accountability sun sun KR Pak Gaya hoon. Govt tumharii krooo accountability Chalo Mei kehta Hoon one sided hi KR lo prr nahi sirf shoor KRna hai accountability ka. Although I don't consider this one sided justice as justice. Magrr phir haad hoti hai damagh ke bharkus ka ....arrey krooo na kis me roka hai govt tumharii ministers tumharrrey. Ajeeb bhurkas zahan hai

Modest

Corrupt judges can’t punish any corrupt and looter so how can they punish one of their own.
Tomorrow other judges will also be building empires with corruption money & Faiz Issa will be setting them free. You scratch my back, I will scratch yours. Corrupt judiciary is a mafia just like other mafias and they will never harm each other.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Ek tu ye accountability accountability sun sun KR Pak Gaya hoon. Govt tumharii krooo accountability Chalo Mei kehta Hoon one sided hi KR lo prr nahi sirf shoor KRna hai accountability ka. Although I don't consider this one sided justice as justice. Magrr phir haad hoti hai damagh ke bharkus ka ....arrey krooo na kis me roka hai govt tumharii ministers tumharrrey. Ajeeb bhurkas zahan hai
TOA Kehtey Kyoon ho !!!! Ke Saab ki karo ! Inki ki sirf koyon ! one sided !! Oye Jera Paraya janada jhai tenu fiakr kyoon hondi hai !! ??? Every son of the gun will get free !! Pakistan is looted by Awam !! not by Leaders ! That is the fact ! Awam CHOR hai !! Tera Leader Hor Judged tay Angles hai !!

concern_paki

Would be a disaster for Imran Khan. He needs to take some action against judiciary this should not be remain untouched. This bastard will disqualify Imran Khan and bring back Nawaz madarchod