'Come back Asad Umar, we need you' - Ministers and advisors tweet

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اسد عمر واپس آ جاؤ، ہمیں آپ کی ضرورت: وزرا، مشیروں کے ٹویٹ

487849_58712635.jpg

اسلام آباد: (روزنامہ دنیا ) تحریک انصاف کے وزرا اور مشیروں نے سابق وزیر خزانہ اسد عمر کو واپس وفاقی کابینہ میں دیکھنے کی خواہش کا اظہار کر دیا۔

ٹویٹر پر وفاقی وزیر بحری امور علی حیدر زیدی نے کہا کہ اسد عمر قابل ترین شخصیات میں سے ایک ہیں، وہ اپنے فیصلے پر نظر ثانی کریں اور جتنا جلدی ہوسکے کابینہ کا حصہ بن جائیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1119167592885669888
وزیراعظم کے مشیر زلفی بخاری نے کہا کہ امید رکھتا ہوں کہ اسد عمر اپنے فیصلے پر نظر ثانی کریں گے، پاکستان نازک موڑ پر ہے، کابینہ کو آپ کی اشد ضرورت ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1119145935064297472
وفاقی وزیر انسانی حقوق ڈاکٹر شیریں مزاری نے کہا کہ اسد عمر نے باوقار انداز میں کابینہ کو خیرباد کہا، جیسا کہ وہ کابینہ اور پارٹی میں بھی باوقار رہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1119192132785451008
وزیراعظم کے مشیر امور نوجوانان عثمان ڈار نے کہا کہ اسد عمر نے پاکستان میں بہتری کے لئے انتھک محنت کی۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
What i would recommend to dismantle economic committee consisting 18 members set up earlier....................
It would be better if Asad Umer continue finance ministry and Hafeez Sheikh must work under him......................These two persons shall be held responsible to reform the economy......

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jhangir Tareen is the man jis naay shatranj ki chaal chalee Asad Umer ky khilaf, the ATM machine of Imran khan....Shah Mahmood Qurashi was right about him

CANSUK

I think IK got international pressure to remove AU cause Asad Umer and IK went to friendly nations first instead of IMF.
For example we went to China for help instead IMF and Trump and IMF didn’t like it. They aren’t going to spare a person who shows and willing to do self reliance. No credential on AU resume like world bank.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Asad Umar is good in energy which is bleeding big money. Asad Umar expertise can help energy sector a lot. IK should insist to bring Asad Umar back as he is gem of a person.
Asad Umer himself said energy is not his field and felt he wouldn't be of much use in that position hence he resigned from the cabinet.

Hussain1967

Asad Umer himself said energy is not his field and felt he wouldn't be of much use in that position hence he resigned from the cabinet.
But, Fawad Ch took the ministry of Science and Technology even though he has nothing to do with this field. Just a thought....

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
Media ko 2 masayil thay . Fbr notices to media houses aur cut in "advertisement" budget .

Fawad ch aur Asad Umer k janay say wo donon maslay haal ho gaey .

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
Media had two major problems one was FBR notices to media mafia houses(Asad Umer) and the other major one was cut in advertisement budget(Fawad Ch)

Both are solved by removing Asad Umer and Fawad Ch . Now IMF agent as finance minister and Firdos Ashiq Awan foul/vulgar mouth good for nothing in Information ministery

I was watching clip of Orya Maqbool Jaan's program He was saying "journalists are very happy on the appointment of Firdos Ashiq Awan"

Asad should not accept any position or post . let Imran go forward with Firdos Ashiq Awan instead of Fawad Ch, IMF agent Hafeez Sheikh in Finance insted of Asad Umer and Samsam Bukhari as information minister punjab instead of Fiaz Ul Hassan Chuhan and other newly parachuted people in PTI and we will see how far he can go.

bhaibarood

Dont go back to powderi Niazi cabinet, let him feel the burnt by himself with his darbari and Naeem ul haq like people !
Powedri deserves to be alienated for his back stabbing

bhaibarood

I didn't think you liked Asad Umar? You have been critical of PTI lately.

I don't think he's gone. He seemed pretty happy and confident in his announcement and not resentful at all. Didn't look like a person who's been kicked out.
yep i dont like powderi Niazi at all after AU tragic exit!
untill AU is relieved I am not going to support them at all

remykhan

Asid Umar is bigger than the job he was doing, better for him to come back and participate in betterment of Pakistan. His guidance is utmost important for the party.

bhaibarood

Imran khan is a typical Lahori just like SS and NZ. They are rangbaaz and know how to make stupid people of Pakistan more fool.
you are relatively new member but your comments summarize the whole scenario very well!
keep it up.