Collateral damage done by India : Prince William & Kate Middleton may cancel Pakistan visit

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know about Pakistan, but Kate Middleton should definitely never visit India. They got a thing for white women.

One more thing, when she is shaking hands there in India, she may catch boner flashes because these brown dudes can't keep it down.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
ı could not understand all this. Are they going to cancel visit to Pakistan because of Kashmir issue?Is this their protest to Pakistan to raise the issue? If it is so it is very deplorable and bad logic. They should cancel Indian tour but why visit of Pakistan is being cancelled?

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know about Pakistan, but Kate Middleton should definitely never visit India. They got a thing for white women.

One more thing, when she is shaking hands there in India, she may catch boner flashes because these brown dudes can't keep it down.

english know a lot about pakistan that is why cancellation of pakistan visit .
improve your country then only people will come to you .

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton’s visit to Pakistan may be cancelled as tensions between Pakistan and India heighten over occupied Kashmir.

A statement issued by Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said that the couple may be forced to give up their visit in light of the security conditions emerging after India’s Narendra Modi revoked article 370 from occupied Kashmir.

In June this year, the British royal family shared that the couple will be visiting Pakistan this year. The news was shared on their Twitter and Instagram account.

“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Pakistan at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office,” a statement from the palace read. “The visit will take place in the Autumn.”

The trip would be Kate and William’s first visit to Pakistan, though the royals visited India in 2016.

While the exact details of their trip were not disclosed yet, this would have been the first official visit by a member of the British royal to Pakistan since 2006 when Prince Charles and Camilla visited the country.
Queen Elizabeth visited twice back in 1961 and 1997. Of course, who could forget the late Princess Diana travelling to Pakistan on a solo trip in 1991, capturing the hearts of many.

High Commissioner to the United Kingdom Mohammad Nafees Zakaria had also warmly welcomed the royal tweet and had replied with, “Upcoming Royal visit reflects the importance UK attaches to Pakistan. Both countries enjoy historical links & wish to strengthen further.”

Source https://tribune.com.pk/story/203637...iam-kate-middleton-may-cancel-pakistan-visit/
Sanu kee

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
It would be nice to see royalty in Islamabad after all negative behavior from across the border.
Last time we saw Royalty we rolled out the red carpet for him. Even personally drove him. Gave him a ride on a charriot and he said he is Pakistan's ambassador only to turn around and back stab Pakistan. These commondwealth royal's ancestors raped and pillaged our forefathers. They should be banned from entering these lands for eternity.

Technical_guy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeah, I know that and you confirmed it the nature of the snake is not going to change once he/she is accustom to drink supplied milk without impunity . They will continue to rule Islamabad after conquering it many times. So, now again , I wonder if next COAS will have enough balls to conquer anything other than Islamabad. Lol.... .
We Pakistani have enough balls to conquer any thing. you just tight your pamper and safe your balls for another propaganda.

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yah dono pakistan nahi ah rahy tu yah tu bohat he acha hai aur wassy inho ny Pakistan ah ker koun sy mango put layny thay

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
You are nothing more than an ass who will never understand what is written on wall. No wonder they have been screwing the Imbeciles like you forever.
Oh we know exactly who has been screwing us, thats y we want them in jail n they r all headed there thanks to almighty.
But if u think that we need to believe that in this corrupt system one institution that gives us sense of protection, that has made us a power to reckon with, that actually lays its lives in the way of enemies .... that institution is behind failure of everything else? Sorry, wont do that.
Ur heroes come in power, move all our money outside, live like kings, settle their next generations to rule us n when called out for performance they blame it on series of generals lol.
Wats more likely to b reason of a failure? 2 families taking turns of ruling whole country or dozens of generals leaving after just one turn in one institution?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh we know exactly who has been screwing us, thats y we want them in jail n they r all headed there thanks to almighty.
But if u think that we need to believe that in this corrupt system one institution that gives us sense of protection, that has made us a power to reckon with, that actually lays its lives in the way of enemies .... that institution is behind failure of everything else? Sorry, wont do that.
Ur heroes come in power, move all our money outside, live like kings, settle their next generations to rule us n when called out for performance they blame it on series of generals lol.
Wats more likely to b reason of a failure? 2 families taking turns of ruling whole country or dozens of generals leaving after just one turn in one institution?
Nothing more than a nonsense of the same stereo type BS the army has been feeding infantile like you and you have been fed it with a pacifier in your mouth and a long stick of every tinpot of the world under your ass. Had you realize that who is the robber robbing you for last 50 years , you wouldn't be acting like a insane moron who doesn't know who was screwing him all that time .

Read the history of this country and tell me what accomplishment , the Army dictators who you still worship uninterrupted has given this nation for last 70 years . How much of the resources and the budget has been taken away on the name of the security of the country and what kind of security was provided in the past when the country has divided in to two major parts and the rest of the country and its population has been fragmented in to regional and community segments by design of these suckers who you still salute bending over backward.

I wish if your post could resemble a bit of reality reflection or a truth of few words. None of which still promote your self indulgence in a shady characters of GHQ and its activities.

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
Last time we saw Royalty we rolled out the red carpet for him. Even personally drove him. Gave him a ride on a charriot and he said he is Pakistan's ambassador only to turn around and back stab Pakistan. These commondwealth royal's ancestors raped and pillaged our forefathers. They should be banned from entering these lands for eternity.

back stabbed pakistan ?

aur jo dollar free me diye , oil udhar dia ?

ehsan faramosh .

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)

lol beggars are dreaming.

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing more than a nonsense of the same stereo type BS the army has been feeding infantile like you and you have been fed it with a pacifier in your mouth and a long stick of every tinpot of the world under your ass. Had you realize that who is the robber robbing you for last 50 years , you wouldn't be acting like a insane moron who doesn't know who was screwing him all that time .

Read the history of this country and tell me what accomplishment , the Army dictators who you still worship uninterrupted has given this nation for last 70 years . How much of the resources and the budget has been taken away on the name of the security of the country and what kind of security was provided in the past when the country has divided in to two major parts and the rest of the country and its population has been fragmented in to regional and community segments by design of these suckers who you still salute bending over backward.

I wish if your post could resemble a bit of reality reflection or a truth of few words. None of which still promote your self indulgence in a shady characters of GHQ and its activities.
Awww look at the tiny guy trying big talk lol. Cute
U already announced that does not matter who coas was, is or going to be u will just criticize them n now u blame me for stereo type? Cuter
U r the one who reaches to every extent just to put whole blame on just one Pakistani institution even if korean gymnasts dont win gold in Olympics n u call me moron? Cutesttttttttt
I will tell u the robbers, nawazardari families who have properties outside n none in the whole families can explain even 10th of the wealth they have. I do not see generals having even close to these many billions in or out of Pakistan, do u?
If they take a big chunk of our budget its because we ARE a security state, arent we? How do u suggest we tackle india thats spending 10 times more n does not waste a single chance of attacking us, not to mention several other big powers who have been targeting muslim states for last few decades. What weapon do u suggest we should have built without spending money to tackle next door enemy thats 8 times bigger n a nuclear power? Please name that weapon? Nani's ghulail? Or billo's thumka? Name it genius i dare u

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
U already announced that does not matter who coas was, is or going to be u will just criticize them n now u blame me for stereo type? Cuter
U r the one who reaches to every extent just to put whole blame on just one Pakistani institution even if korean gymnasts dont win gold in Olympics n u call me moron? Cutesttttttttt
I will tell u the robbers, nawazardari families who have properties outside n none in the whole families can explain even 10th of the wealth they have. I do not see generals having even close to these many billions in or out of Pakistan, do u?
If they take a big chunk of our budget its because we ARE a security state, arent we? How do u suggest we tackle india thats spending 10 times more n does not waste a single chance of attacking us, not to mention several other big powers who have been targeting muslim states for last few decades. What weapon do u suggest we should have built without spending money to tackle next door enemy thats 8 times bigger n a nuclear power? Please name that weapon? Nani's ghulail? Or billo's thumka? Name it genius i dare u

talking like PTI terrorist beggar .

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)

I didnt complete my response so here i go:
U wanna know wat our military has achieved with that huge budget? Well i could mention being one of only 7 nuclear powers, one of very few to make their own jets n tanks etc, one of the best intelligence acknowledged by whole world but for a tiny person like u i have the tiniest question, if u dont believe in their achievements y do u call them when it rains? Lol. After decades of rule n billions every year u could not make a sewage system for any of ur big cities, u call army in to save u from water n electrocution n then u have guts to ask wat has army achieved? Haaaaaaaaaa
That was a laughter by the way
Millions of families across Pakistan have a lifetime income source, that no other institution has been able to provide, free medical n education for millions, cheap for others, u dont consider that achievement or u think it comes for free? Railway gets billions every year, so does pia, steel mills, punjab govt, sind govt, kpk, how many of these n other institutions or govts have given u that kind of schools or hospitals where u can take ur family members? Still not an achievement?
This society is not divided by military, its divided by us. We call ourselves shia sunni etc, we call ourselves punjabi pathan n sindhi, we vote based on baradari n language, we marry in our own caste n such. Dont we? Now u wanna put blame for that centuries old traits on our military too? Lol. Tiny
Theres nothing this military doesnt do for us, for our protection n for our honor n few midgets like u need to use their fingers to plug their butts to stop diarrhea rather than using them for smearing that crap all over keyboards.
U r lucky u talk against Pakistan army like this n nobody touches u, come to usa n type one sentence against usa military i dare u. U will see the first day first show of missing persons saga lol. Just one phrase, its a national security matter, n not even ur parents can go to govt or any court to ask about u. Gone, just gone.
So enjoy the freedom u have because of our Pakistan armed forces n keep spewing the venom, nobody else lets u do it :)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me answer your last question first before I answer this rather absurd post which makes no sense and full with ass licking usual BS.
You need not to generate new weapons , neither the Nuclear weapons nor any strategic weapons but start to grow some balls to defend your country and ask these fat asses generals to go on diet plan to reduce their overwhelming weight from the face of this earth . I know kissing that ass full with fat satisfy some of the souls, but it looks ugly as one can perceive .

Can you name me one war in last 70 years in which your fat asses generals have gotten some kind of a victory which they can show to the nation ? We as a nation spending our livelihood and providing every facility to these fat ass generals , but they have failed on every single time when this nation needed any help . Kargil Lost , Siachen was lost , Dhaka was lost , many acres of land in Punjab was occupied by Indians during 1971 war . what is their accomplishments ? The civilian Politician who envisioned the atomic Bomb was hanged by the same ungrateful army which was saved from Indian Prison and was saved from War crime courts by the same politician who was end up losing his life with these coward generals for the greed of the power. And this is the state of so called security state of Pakistan which has turned in to a military industrial complex making cereals and producing urea and building Golf clubs so the fat asses will enjoy their time after retirement in the country .

Defending these leeches who are sucking the blood of all Pakistanis is cute , quite cute. I would say .