COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa met boxer Muhammad Waseem at his office

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
inke pass aur koi kaam nh. her jaga awaam ko pro-pakistani hone ka dekhawa kya jata ha take army good books men rhe

Mein Anjaan

Voter (50+ posts)
inke pass aur koi kaam nh. her jaga awaam ko pro-pakistani hone ka dekhawa kya jata ha take army good books men rhe
It is our Media's fault. They want to pamper Bajwa but forget their real job and the issues they focus on. I feel there are too many Media Channels for a small country like Pakistan.

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not the first time he met with him. And it's not the due recent media coverage. COAS always support this guy

Mein Anjaan

Voter (50+ posts)
Its not the first time he met with him. And it's not the due recent media coverage. COAS always support this guy
By all means, support a sportsman but there is no need to invite media in your office as well. just because you want yourself be splashed in the Media? Pathetic.

Mein Anjaan

Voter (50+ posts)
I remember the COAS(s) of the past. Only time one saw their photo in the press was on the cadets passing out parade in kakul Academy or during a war with India. Now every one wants to be Dilip Kumar!

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
I remember the COAS(s) of the past. Only time one saw their photo in the press was on the cadets passing out parade in kakul Academy or during a war with India. Now every one wants to be Dilip Kumar!
yeah man raheel shareef was the best. a true professional. he didnt even ask for extension. he just did his job, defeated the taliban through zarbe-azab and when his tenure was over he left gracefully without asking for an extension. but this guy seems too eager to be in the media and be in good books of pakistanis. he also extended his tenure through imran khan when it was time for him to leave. It seems to me like he is hungry for power.

Mein Anjaan

Voter (50+ posts)
But if our Media stops obliging ---DGISPR--and ignores the invitation for press Conferences-then the problem will die its natural death..............it is the fault of irresponsible Media.