COAS Gen Bajwa and DG ISPR reached stadium to watch match b/w Pakistan and South Africa

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again you spoke like a true dumb fuck. The only one trying to seek attention here is you trying to revive a dead whale known as PPP with your stupidities. Usually I pass by your inanities with a smirk seeing you twist and turn and froth like a rabid dog for a reason. Your logic is logical as Zardari is honest.
It's called protocol you dumb fuck.
No, Qalandar is being logical, it's you the smelly potty who's just barking like Imran Niazi as if taken a double dose of cocaine.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army spokesperson Maj-Gen Asif Ghafoor, PCB chief Ehsan Mani also in attendance for Pakistan-South Africa match
1998718-coasimransson-1561303119.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan’s son Sulaiman Khan along with army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa were in attendance at the Lord’s stadium to support Pakistan cricket team in their must-win World Cup match against South Africa on Sunday.

Director-General of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor and Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Ehsan Mani were also rooting for the green shirts.
Premier Imran has two sons from marriage to his first wife Jemima Goldsmith.

They now live in UK following their divorce as Jemima returned to England with their sons.

General Qamar was also seen entering the stadium

without any usual protocol.

He himself showed his entrance ticket at the gate in a happy mood and also smiled as the crowd at the entrance started chanting ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ (Long Live Pakistan) slogans.

The army chief is in London on an official visit.
Source
Yeah it was a family gathering. Imran Niazi's 2 fathers at 1 place. I can see Aneel Musarrat as well. Why is Bajwa there? Is he meeting a RAW agent or what?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL this is their auqaat. Roaming without protocol and security. Try walking around like this in Pakistan. They should thank the British security apparatus and tax payers for this comfortable and secure trip unlike Pakistan where these dhaggas cannot come out of their houses without heavy security.
Do you even know know whom you're blaming for this situation?!
And do you hear yourself, like ever?
And do you think know what's the reason 'hukumran khandan' and 'Pakistan khapao party' need even more protection and security abroad?! So much so that they have to make contracts with hosting governments?!
Do you even know that the protection sought, is not from terrorists, but from common Pakistanis and the govt of Pakistan?!
Do you know that these same people you're targeting are the one who actually roam in Pakistan, and dare to do so in places which we would never want to, even in our nightmares.
And since you mentioned the British security apparatus, do you think it's their army ensuring public safety or is it the civil institutions?
Do you even?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL even Zia ul Haq and Ayub Khan and Yahya Khan and Musharraf did not travel in Pakistan without heavy security. Well before Zardari and Nawaz. Try something better attention seeker.
Dude, you're playing all over and outside the field. Focus. On eras. Google Kennedy's visit in Pakistan. After buttoo broke Pakistan and opportunists went amok in govt as well as in his house, later, the situation had already gone to dogs. The latest martial law was security wise better than Zardari's, that came right after. Yahya was a drunkard but who was running the show, then? Still, the jihalas wandered the roads freely to clandestine meetings with love interests (read accounts of buttoo's right hand man khar).
And no, security and protocol are not the same things.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Security of a citizen is Police agencies' job. Which your accidental fathers zardaris and his new fuckbuddy Nawaz sharif have fucked to the core. If you ever heard yourself thinking out loud, you'd commit suicide. But then again you have to have pure blood running through your veins and, to put it in Khoja's words, "Koi Sharam, koi Haya".
I have left you unignored because I love the pain you're going through. It's almost serine. Weird I know but what can I say, I get off to the sufferings of the gang of criminals.
Like Michael Jackson says, 'You are not alone..'

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Suna hai match London mei horaha hai! Agar dilon k leaders I$haq Dar, Babloo, aur dabloo bhi match daikhne aajaate tou Pakistani bhi khush hojaataye! ? ? ?
Hukumran khandan ko kuttay ne Kata Hai jo woh pakistaniyon ke darmyaan aayain ge? Woh bas Pakistaniyon ke ooper baithna chahtay hain..

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari and Bilawal have never been responsible for guarding this country; they are not army chiefs, are they?
Guarding, no coz PPP never was an army.
Policing, yes, coz they have run govts, and still have hiv infected fangs around Sindhis' throats in the firm of sindh police.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have Rangers policing the streets, yet no improvement. Army chief and Prime minister need a battalion to guard their movements, and yes bullet proof vehicles as well. Now have some shame if you know what 'shame' means.
So why does shobaz's house-wife daughter need a battalion of thugs to visit a bakery, in a city her Abba his tabbar's been ruling for her lifetime?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why does shobaz's house-wife daughter need a battalion of thugs to visit a bakery, in a city her Abba his tabbar's been ruling for her lifetime?
Because they have punjabi mercenaries fighting the war on terror for America and lawlessness is common.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The bakery happened to lie in the same country which was using mercenaries to fight the American war in the neighbouring country.
And she was a high value target?
Then why did her dad tell the world Lahore was Paris when you're implying it was Baghdad?
On a serious note, with that tone, if you're a fanatic, you can't help it and no one can help you. But if you're mocking the general forum intelligence, then man, grow up and find a better hobby than goading.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
And she was a high value target?
Then why did her dad tell the world Lahore was Paris when you're implying it was Baghdad?
On a serious note, with that tone, if you're a fanatic, you can't help it and no one can help you. But if you're mocking the general forum intelligence, then man, grow up and find a better hobby than goading.
What she did in a bakery, any 3rd class soldier does in this country only because he's wearing a military uniform.
One captain or major went to his child's school and beat a child badly as if he was some animal. The child's crime was he had done something to the soldier's child.
Another army officer beat a child maid and she was almost dead, but nothing happened...misuse of military uniform.
I can give you a long list of examples and you will run away.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
What she did in a bakery, any 3rd class soldier does in this country only because he's wearing a military uniform.
One captain or major went to his child's school and beat a child badly as if he was some animal. The child's crime was he had done something to the soldier's child.
Another army officer beat a child maid and she was almost dead, but nothing happened...misuse of military uniform.
I can give you a long list of examples and you will run away.
Condemned. As will any such act be. Irrelevant of who does it. And gets away, even worse. Suffice it to say, a few dozen bureaucrats and a gazillion politicians' cases can be quoted in the same context here. Not having any stake in this debate, neither am team army nor play for the bureaucrats/civilian office lords/politicians. But sound some sort of rational, at least.

Last edited: