COAS Gen Bajwa and DG ISPR reached stadium to watch match b/w Pakistan and South Africa

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL this is their auqaat. Roaming without protocol and security. Try walking around like this in Pakistan. They should thank the British security apparatus and tax payers for this comfortable and secure trip unlike Pakistan where these dhaggas cannot come out of their houses without heavy security.

Iconoclast

Lol this is actually a bitchslap to the ugly faces of phatwaris, jihalas,, liberal scumbags and the poodles known as journalists. Shows which side a common man of Pakistan stands. While Najayaz Shareer, Zardaris, dars and their offspring are getting abused on the streets of London, COAS is getting nothing but love.

Iconoclast

LOL this is their auqaat. Roaming without protocol and security. Try walking around like this in Pakistan. They should thank the British security apparatus and tax payers for this comfortable and secure trip unlike Pakistan where these dhaggas cannot come out of their houses without heavy security.
Tell that to your effeminate gaylord of an accidental chair(supposedly)man.

Iconoclast

The dhaggas are responsible for providing a safe and secure environment. I pay taxes so that the government servants dhaggas jernails provide a safe and secure environment.
Security of a citizen is Police agencies' job. Which your accidental fathers zardaris and his new fuckbuddy Nawaz sharif have fucked to the core. If you ever heard yourself thinking out loud, you'd commit suicide. But then again you have to have pure blood running through your veins and, to put it in Khoja's words, "Koi Sharam, koi Haya".
I have left you unignored because I love the pain you're going through. It's almost serine. Weird I know but what can I say, I get off to the sufferings of the gang of criminals.

Qalandar

Security of a citizen is Police agencies' job. Which your accidental fathers zardaris and his new fuckbuddy Nawaz sharif have fucked to the core. If you ever heard yourself thinking out loud, you'd commit suicide. But then again you have to have pure blood running through your veins and, to put it in Khoja's words, "Koi Sharam, koi Haya".
I have left you unignored because I love the pain you're going through. It's almost serine. Weird I know but what can I say, I get off to the sufferings of the gang of criminals.

LOL even Zia ul Haq and Ayub Khan and Yahya Khan and Musharraf did not travel in Pakistan without heavy security. Well before Zardari and Nawaz. Try something better attention seeker.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wouldn't venture too far, you'll probably get robbed by knife wielding criminals on mopeds. He has security, it's discrete.

Iconoclast

LOL even Zia ul Haq and Ayub Khan and Yahya Khan did not travel in Pakistan without heavy security. Well before Zardari and Nawaz. Try something better attention seeker.
Again you spoke like a true dumb fuck. The only one trying to seek attention here is you trying to revive a dead whale known as PPP with your stupidities. Usually I pass by your inanities with a smirk seeing you twist and turn and froth like a rabid dog for a reason. Your logic is logical as Zardari is honest.
It's called protocol you dumb fuck.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Suna hai match London mei horaha hai! Agar dilon k leaders I$haq Dar, Babloo, aur dabloo bhi match daikhne aajaate tou Pakistani bhi khush hojaataye! ? ? ?
Hahahaha...... imagine the amount of bizti that would happen poora stadium unko zaleel kerta

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These are very cheap tactics of publicity.
Previously Zia ul Haq did as cricket diplomacy.
Then in current India SMQ took a chance once Pak lost badly he ran away.
Last Gen Bharkoo did in T20 match couldn’t reach but ask team to dance in Army tune.
Nawaz Sharif was willing to go 1992 but chances of winning low so decided against it.
Zardari was desperate to be invited by India finally decided to go to India for Ziarat so as courtesy Manmohan offered him lunch.
Prestige n grace very important.
If you are invited like Agra go otherwise avoid.

Last edited:

Imran the legend

Army spokesperson Maj-Gen Asif Ghafoor, PCB chief Ehsan Mani also in attendance for Pakistan-South Africa match
1998718-coasimransson-1561303119.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan’s son Sulaiman Khan along with army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa were in attendance at the Lord’s stadium to support Pakistan cricket team in their must-win World Cup match against South Africa on Sunday.

Director-General of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor and Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Ehsan Mani were also rooting for the green shirts.
Premier Imran has two sons from marriage to his first wife Jemima Goldsmith.

They now live in UK following their divorce as Jemima returned to England with their sons.

General Qamar was also seen entering the stadium

without any usual protocol.

He himself showed his entrance ticket at the gate in a happy mood and also smiled as the crowd at the entrance started chanting ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ (Long Live Pakistan) slogans.

The army chief is in London on an official visit.
Source

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seriously, this is what I was thinking when I saw both of them being treated like common man. Britain is safe and secure because it doesn't have these 3rd class generals. It has a parliamentarian democracy that these idiots despise and have lately run a propaganda campaing in favour of Ayub Khan Bastard's presidential system.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol this is actually a bitchslap to the ugly faces of phatwaris, jihalas,, liberal scumbags and the poodles known as journalists. Shows which side a common man of Pakistan stands. While Najayaz Shareer, Zardaris, dars and their offspring are getting abused on the streets of London, COAS is getting nothing but love.
No, this was the auqaat of generals who are dumb and incompetent for not defending this country well and for not making it as safe as Britian is.
And people who curse(d) Shareefs and Zardaris on the streets of London are the paid agents of ISI and PTI thugs.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have Rangers policing the streets, yet no improvement. Army chief and Prime minister need a battalion to guard their movements, and yes bullet proof vehicles as well. Now have some shame if you know what 'shame' means.