گن کر کوئی پانچ سات ہزار ہوں گے

اشرافیہ

باقی سب تو گالیاں سننے والی بھیڑیں ہیں

اب تو یہ سب روٹین کا کام ہے - ہر دو چار دن بعد میڈیا پر ایک ادھ کیس آ جاتا ہے

ورنہ ہزاروں وہ ہیں جو میڈیا پر بھی نہیں اتے

چپ چاپ کسی غریب کا چولہا بھی بھج جاتا ہے گالیوں کے ساتھ ساتھ

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wish the policeman would have plopped him face down on the car and cuffed his hands behind his back.

Just checked his history, and he was mayor of Karachi in 1996. Hes expecting a 20 something police inspector to recognize him? And even if he is recognizable, he should be held to a higher standard. Throw his ass in jail.

I hope theres a social media campaign to toss this clown in jail for this.

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
He is been rude but what's the law about it. Do we need to travel with our cards and show it to police on demand?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The problem is that Police is also not trained for such situations, if they are well trained and given full confidence, they would have said straight away that I am on duty and at this moment I am the officer, show me your identity or I am gonna arrest you. State should also protect its own employees after their intensive training.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is been rude but what's the law about it. Do we need to travel with our cards and show it to police on demand?
Of course. That is what a CNIC is for. You have to have it on you at all times. Simply put, you have to be able to prove your identification to a law enforcement officer at any time.

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پولیس کو اس گرفتار کرنا چاہیے تھا .یہ چول گا لیاں بکتا ہے

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
It’s it’s called red zone and you need to prove who you are...what’s wrong with that....these poor policeman don’t make this up....they been given orders...no sane man will justify the character he has shown...!!!

AKHTAR_UL_ISLAM

Councller (250+ posts)
دنیا بھر میں قانون ہے کہ آپ کو اپنا پہچان پتر ساتھ رکھنا پڑتا ہے اور پولیس کبھی بھی آپ سے دکھانے کو بول سکتی ہے۔ یہ کوئی نرالا ہے دنیا سے کہ اس کو پہچان پتر کے بغیر ہی پہچانا جائے۔

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

I'm unable to see video but can anyone tell me what is the identity people show to Police Officer when they asked them for ID?

Regards,