CM Usman Buzdar visits house of martyred Captain Sajjad Gull

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think we should get out of this habit of labeling everyone shaheed, this takes away the honor from the real shaheeds. We can just pray for them and hope Allah s.w.t forgives all their sins and grants them jannah.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
سر شہادت کے بہت سے درجے ہوتے ہیں سنا ہے بعض بیماریوں سے مرنے والے بھی شہید ہوتے ہیں مجھے زیادہ معلومات تو نہیں مگر سنا ہے حادثاتی موت میں مرنے والا بھی شہید ہوتا ہے بحرحال صحیح بات تو کوئی اسلامک سکولر ہی بتا سکتا ہے
I think we should get out of this habit of labeling everyone shaheed, this takes away the honor from the real shaheeds. We can just pray for them and hope Allah s.w.t forgives all their sins and grants them jannah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
سر شہادت کے بہت سے درجے ہوتے ہیں سنا ہے بعض بیماریوں سے مرنے والے بھی شہید ہوتے ہیں مجھے زیادہ معلومات تو نہیں مگر سنا ہے حادثاتی موت میں مرنے والا بھی شہید ہوتا ہے بحرحال صحیح بات تو کوئی اسلامک سکولر ہی بتا سکتا ہے
As far as I can remember not every accidental you can classify as a shaheed, only those who drown, get crushed by a falling wall and die of a stomach disease. And that is also based off a haidth and nothing about such accidental deaths in the Quran. Only those killed in fighting in way of Allah.