CM Pervez Khattak Vacates CM House

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
x3935151_17583831.jpg.pagespeed.ic.alJ2XfMDpR.jpg

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2018-05-26&edition=LHR&id=3935151_17583831

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jitna pervaiz khattak ne nathiagali mai kpk house abuse keya hai uthna kesi nay nhi keya, har waqt is ke rishtedar wahan paray rehte thay

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is chala huwa kartoos....jo insaan physically unfit ho woh mentally bhi unfit hota hai.....its time to replace him with someone under 50 who spends 5 good years and develops this province.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
CM house ko he library bana letay.
"Chief Minister is residing in the Annexy and no other house is under his occupation. The offices of Investment Promotion Cell and Complaint Redressal Cell were established in the two other main buildings " They initiated the renovation of CM house for making it useful for public purposes; but after undue negative propaganda in the noonie media regarding expenditure on renovation of swimming pool, they postponed the project.

Saboo

He is chala huwa kartoos....jo insaan physically unfit ho woh mentally bhi unfit hota hai.....its time to replace him with someone under 50 who spends 5 good years and develops this province.
You are wrong keh jo insan physically unfit ho woh mentally bhi unfit hota hay. Not necessarily! Did you ever hear about Stephen Hawking? He was a renowned Phusicist, Mathematician and Cosmologist , author of best sellers like A brief History of Time, who spent most of his life in a wheelchair, yet his mind was working perfectly giving many new scientific theories.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are wrong keh jo insan physically unfit ho woh mentally bhi unfit hota hay. Not necessarily! Did you ever hear about Stephen Hawking? He was a renowned Phusicist, Mathematician and Cosmologist , author of best sellers like A brief History of Time, who spent most of his life in a wheelchair, yet his mind was working perfectly giving many new scientific theories.
You cant treat exceptions as the norm....how many wheelchair bound people in the world are geniuses? Not many...so your point holds no water....in addition to that....anyone who is an atheist and does not believe in God is not very intelligent in my book....quite an idiot i would say

Last edited:

Saboo

You cant treat exceptions as the norm....how many wheelchair bound people in the world are geniuses? Not many...so your point holds no water....
Haha O bhai islamabadi! I was not expecting my point to hold any water? Its not a cup, a glass or a lota!:) Stephen was not the only one? You should have googled it to see a clearer picture. A broken leg, no hands or even a broken kamar, blindness, deaf and dumb, even muscular dystrophy, spinal cord injuries, will make you physically unfit but your brain can and will still function perfectly.
If you google most successful people with disabilities you will come up with Franklin Roosevelt, Ralph Braun, John Hockenberry, Marlee Matlin, Stevie Wonder, Frida Kahlo, Helen Keller, Lenin Moreno and Sudha Chandran. Hahaha you want more? How about our own Temoor Lang?:cool:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taim
Haha O bhai islamabadi! I was not expecting my point to hold any water? Its not a cup, a glass or a lota!:) Stephen was not the only one? You should have googled it to see a clearer picture. A broken leg, no hands or even a broken kamar, blindness, deaf and dumb, even muscular dystrophy, spinal cord injuries, will make you physically unfit but your brain can and will still function perfectly.
If you google most successful people with disabilities you will come up with Franklin Roosevelt, Ralph Braun, John Hockenberry, Marlee Matlin, Stevie Wonder, Frida Kahlo, Helen Keller, Lenin Moreno and Sudha Chandran. Hahaha you want more? How about our own Temoor Lang?:cool:
Taimur Lang is supposed to be an intellectual? Is he your hero ? He was the devil in the human body......he probably caused more suffering to human kind than even the mongols....what are you thinking about? Succesful fit people....like Mahathir Mohammed of Malaysia.....Lee Kwong of Singapore.....SHeikh Muhammad of UAE....these are people who have turned their countries around and even I would include Erdogan because of whom Turkey is ahead of all Muslim countries in terms of economy and development....they are growing at 7,8% GDP growth....tumhara stephen Hawking konsi khet ki mooli hai ?

Saboo

Taim

Taimur Lang is supposed to be an intellectual? Is he your hero ? He was the devil in the human body......he probably caused more suffering to human kind than even the mongols....what are you thinking about? Succesful fit people....like Mahathir Mohammed of Malaysia.....Lee Kwong of Singapore.....SHeikh Muhammad of UAE....these are people who have turned their countries around and even I would include Erdogan because of whom Turkey is ahead of all Muslim countries in terms of economy and development....they are growing at 7,8% GDP growth....tumhara stephen Hawking konsi khet ki mooli hai ?
The point of discussion was whether physically disabled people were mentally disabled or not, and by giving you many examples of physically disabled people whose mind was perfect and they excelled in their fields, hence proving you wrong. All these examples above have no value in this discussion as they are all fit physically and mentally. Give me examples of some who were mentally unfit only because they were physically unfit!:cool: