CJP Slams Govt's Procedure Of COAS Extension, Warns Of Nullifying His Extension Order

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The notification was issued on 19 August and Khosaa was at sleep for almost 3 months. PM Khan kicked his *** and he awoke to teach Govt a lesson. Insecure aur Bughaz se barey huey Judge. Instead of providing relief to the masses and reforming judiciary these cheap justices believe in Gimmicks!

chandaa

To give Nawaz bail, judges cross all limits of laws.
You are absolutely right, in history no criminal was allowed to leave the country on medical grounds. These so called rules and regulations are only for those who respect these morons! I believe Nawaz Mafia have personal videos of these low life morons which they will make public if these morons don't serve him.

Husaink

جج عناد سے بھرے پڑے ہیں ، پتلی تماشہ ، فیصلے کہیں اور لکھے جاتے ہیں ، اندر فرعون بنے ہوے ہیں یہ باتیں کھوسے کو سنائی نہیں دیتیں ، عمران خان کی ایک سادہ سی تقریر نے کھوسے کی چولیں ہلا کے رکھ دیں

Husaink

وزیر اعظم کو اپنے اختیارات استمعال کرنے چاہئیں ملک اس وقت بھی حالت جنگ میں ہے آئین کو عارضی طور پر معطل کرکے ایمرجنسی بھی لگائی جا سکتی ہے اور ان کھوسوں موسوں سے جان چھڑائی جا سکتی ہے

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khosa was made chief justice just one year before his retirement so that he could get luxurious pension package. He is happy to milk the system himself and, if someone exposes is decision making (or lack of it) as Imran Khan did, he starts taking revenge through phony decisions. Any respect he had before this fiasco has gone down the drain.

thinking

Me lord.CJ Khosa. I have objections....Why no judge was punished who gave wrong death penality in Bhutto case which declared by SC??
Why those judges not punished those verdicts over turned by SC??
Why no action taken LHC judges who gave favor verdicts to Nawaz Mafias since 30 years??
Why no Suo Moto taken by any SC judge when Ex.Presisent.Rafique Tarar roaming with brief case to purchase the Judges??
What action SC took on open politics favor by Justice Qayum??
Why SC muted on Ex..CJ Ch.. Iftkhar saving his son during his tenore??
Why judges only take cover up on human grounds to favor the criminals.. politics person..why not for poor peoples??
Me lord..CJ Khosa..What is peoples rights violates in Army COAS extension??
What you will benefit the Pakistanis peoples after interference country defence matters??
Did you take Sou Moto to those judges whose families living beyond means..those whose names came in Panama papers??
I have many more Sir...which judiciary must be accountable..

Last edited:

thinking

CJ..Khosa..Pak Army is the defender of Pakistan..when you and your family..and Pakistani peoples sleeping peacefully..The Army Soldiers giving thiers blood to save Pakistan in the borders..Can you tell me Which Judge or judges fight and stand against Nawaz.. Zardari and others Mafias in 30 years??Except for token verdict in Panama case??
Give any past glory of Pakistan judiciary please??

thinking

To give Nawaz bail, judges cross all limits of laws.

Yes..The way Justice Athar gave bail to Nawaz and LHC abolished the guarantee... this exposed the mind set of current Majority of HC..SC judges who worked under Nawaz mafia in Thiers entire Judicial tenors..

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کھوسہ کے چمونو کو رج کے شکر ڈالی گئی ہے ، عین وقت پر