CJP Justice Asif Saeed Khosa Orders Arrest Of Shah Hussain In Khadija Stabbing Case

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least some good news this week
so the kid's father bribed judges of lower courts to escape...now it getting stuck and going to jail finally. money spend and still kid in jail

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
what if police was relluctant to launch an FIR which is quite common in Pakistan and that take 5 days delays??? Those start crying from first case decision of new CJ, I can understand ur pain...its just beginning get used of this chitar parade, u guys seems to enjoy it for long run!!!!

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what if police was relluctant to launch an FIR which is quite common in Pakistan and that take 5 days delays??? Those start crying from first case decision of new CJ, I can understand ur pain...its just beginning get used of this chitar parade, u guys seems to enjoy it for long run!!!!

CJ is not saying that FIR was registered after 5 days. He is saying family identified the attacker after 5 days

Geek

I think in depression she hurt herself and later on blamed the real reason of her depression her ex boyfriend

On May 3, 2016, Khadija was stabbed 23 times by Shah Hussain, her classmate on Lahore’s Davis Road. He managed to flee from the scene of the crime but was captured on a mobile camera by an eyewitness.

After the registration of a case, the accused requested a sessions court for bail before arrest, which was turned down. Hussain, whose father happens to be a renowned lawyer, was aided by a number of other lawyers to flee from court premises after his request was turned down. Source

Ya ya ya, she hurt herself but created all the scenes on VFX, right?
And why the innocent lad ran away from the court with the help of powerful daddy and dady's friends .. ?

Do you even know they history of this case? How is father with the help of Lahore Bare influenced this case ? Would he have influence the interogation of this case?

Last edited:

Liberal 000

Khadija was stabbed 23 times by Shah Hussain, her classmate on Lahore’s Davis Road. He managed to flee from the scene of the crime but was captured on a mobile camera by an eyewitness.

So the attack happened at Davis road. How many witnesses were there?

Where is the video of attack of Shah Hussein. 23 Var kerny ky liyh Bhout time chahiyh hota hai

Kitny logon ne cheekhen suni

Kitny logon ne crime scene se 15 pe call ki

All these questions are very important for this case

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is begherat cheap justice say pouchay k yahan peh bhe 5 din baad mulzim ko namzad kiya gaya hai ,or Asiya maloona case main bhe 5 din baad namzad kiya gaya tha....

Yahan peh case kyun reject nahe kiya gaya?? Or Aasiya Maloona ka kyun kardiya gaya? Issay kehtay hai selective justice.....
Asia ke case main sirf FIR wajah nahi thi is liey.. contradictions buhat ziada theen..
Read the verdict.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have only one question..

Why her sister didn't nominate Shah Hussain immediately?

I think we will get the real answer on the day of judgement only..

I have few more questions on circumstances:

1 - A law student, knowing that he would be caught eventually, tries to kill a girl who know him very well, in the presence of her sister? These are the kind of law students we are producing in Pakistan nowadays?

2 - No other classmate came forward as a witness?

3 - 23 times stabbed, and none reached beyond 2 cms to kill the victim?

4 - Court took consideration of the DNA sample of blood on his helmet? What if the girl had poured some blood when he parked his bike somewhere earlier?

I have so many doubts on this story.. She is a jealous lady who probably saw him in a relationship with someone else and couldn't handle..

I don't know why CJ couldn't see the motive here.. It is clear.. CJ himself said it out: "Meri Nahi tou Kisi ki Nahi".. It could also be "Mera Nahi tou Kisi Ka Nahi"

If Khadija is telling lies, then she will face the wrath of Allah in this life and hereafter..

wasiqjaved

Read Carefully within the words
۔

چیف جسٹس کھوسہ نے ریمارکس میں کہا خدیجہ صدیقی ملزم کوجانتی تھی وہ کلاس فیلوبھی تھے، اس کےباوجودملزم کو5 دن کےبعدنامزدکیاگیا

جسٹس آصف کھوسہ نے مزید کہا خدیجہ کی بہن حملے کے وقت حواس میں تھی، ملزم کو تاخیر سے مقدمےمیں نامزدکیوں کیاگیا، خدیجہ کی بہن نے بھی ملزم کی نشاندہی میں تاخیر کی

یف جسٹس نے استفسار کیا خدیجہ کولگےہوئےزخم کتنےگہرےہیں تو وکیل خدیجہ نے بتایا 12زخم 2 سینٹی میٹرز کے تھے، جس پر جسٹس آصف کھوسہ نے کہا خدیجہ کی گردن کےاگلےحصےپرکوئی زخم نہیں تھا، خدیجہ معاملے پر بول سکتی تھی۔

وکیل نے مزید بتایا کہ خدیجہ حملےکےبعدحواس میں نہیں تھی ، ڈاکٹرزکےمطابق خدیجہ کی حالت خطرےمیں تھی، جس پر چیف جسٹس نے ریمارکس دیئے یہ بات طے ہے اسپتال میں خدیجہ بات کررہی تھی، ڈاکٹرز خدیجہ سے سوال کررہے تھے تو سرجن نے انedict ہیں باہر نکال دیا، خدیجہ نے ڈاکٹرز
کو بتایاکہ حملہ آور لڑکاہ

جسٹس آصف سعیدکھوسہ نے مزید استفسار کیا ملزم آخرخدیجہ کوکیوں مارناچاہتاتھا، ملزم چاہتا تو خدیجہ کو ایسی جگہ مارسکتاتھاجہاں کوئی نہ ہوتا۔

جس پر چیف جسٹس نے کہا گولی مارناآسان لیکن خنجر مارنا شدید اشتعال پرہوتاہے

عام طورپرقتل کی وجہ ہوتی ہےمیری نہیں توکسی کی نہیں، دوسری عمومی وجہ لڑکی کی طرف سےبلیک میلنگ ہوتی ہے، خدیجہ کےکیس میں دونوں وجوہات سامنےنہیں آئیں۔

All above question not replied satisfactory by the Lawyer and that why predict like that and nothing else.
When you see your sibling getting stabbed by some rich bastard, the very first thing you think about is to avoid any such thing happening again to any of your relative. Secondly, girl was aware that her past relations with this guy would surface and may cause discomfort to her and her family. It's never easy to point finger at culprit.

For obvious reasons, girls were scared to nominate any culprit at first as culprit was son of an influential person. You can also see that pretty evidently from LHC proceedings.

And We all know how corrupt AF Punjab police is.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is begherat cheap justice say pouchay k yahan peh bhe 5 din baad mulzim ko namzad kiya gaya hai ,or Asiya maloona case main bhe 5 din baad namzad kiya gaya tha....

Yahan peh case kyun reject nahe kiya gaya?? Or Aasiya Maloona ka kyun kardiya gaya? Issay kehtay hai selective justice.....

You dumb shmuck how many times we have to go over the same thing? Not a single piece of credible evidence or testimony to prove the allegations. Till date you haven't been able to win this argument or even a small point from this whole case but keep frothing over it.

Muhammad Jibran

You dumb shmuck how many times we have to go over the same thing? Not a single piece of credible evidence or testimony to prove the allegations. Till day you haven't been able to win this argument but keep frothing over it.
LoL yeah thats why she was convicted twice .... Then cheif justice gave her case to saif ul malook in advice of asma jhangir, then ordered him to prepare case and work hard , i will personally listen to your case ......

Lol the case was based on evidences.... I don't want to debate with idots that even miss represent Hadith .....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LoL yeah thats why she was convicted twice .... Then cheif justice gave her case to saif ul malook in advice of asma jhangir, then ordered him to prepare case and work hard , i will personally listen to your case ......

Lol the case was based on evidences.... I don't want to debate with idots that even miss represent Hadith .....
Please don't even talk about Hadith. You people have totally distorted the religion just like ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda nit picking only what forwards Rizvis political agenda and totally ignoring the rest.
The real "maloonas" here are you people and you would see that if you had even one functioning brain cell left which wasn't turned into goop by Phen di sirris brainwashing.

This is about sahiwal but fits like a glove on you and that murderer qadri, since he was also an extra judicial murderer and you people want to murder an innocent girl

Muhammad Jibran

Please don't even talk about Hadith. You people have totally distorted the religion just like ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda nit picking only what forwards Rizvis political agenda and totally ignoring the rest.
The real "maloonas" here are you people and you would see that if you had even one functioning brain cell left which wasn't turned into goop by Phen di sirris brainwashing.

This is about sahiwal but fits like a glove on you and that murderer qadri, since he was also an extra judicial murderer and you people want to murder an innocent girl

Lol you share the ideology of ISIS ....your interpretation of the Hadith is similar to ISIS and Al Qaeda....
We are bralvis who fought against these khawarij ideologies.... We suffered human loses both in mosques and shrines..... We were targeted not you or people like you

So get lost and don't tag me again