CJ Qasim Gujjar giving Justice to English language

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you can't speak English, then don't...

He comes across as an ignoramus even if he doesn't speak any language at all.
His actions in Lohar High Court confirms that assertion.
Get up and get over it !

get-up-get-over-it-and-get-going-breaking-free-from-the-slave-mentality.jpg

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
O beghairtoo English is not a yardstick to judge competency of others. It is just a foreign language but tuhmarai taray kay Ghulamana Gandoes have made it criteria for merit. Fucking Retards ! Do u know that French, Germans, Swedes, Norwegians are more advanced than us and they don't speak English. Dumb asses !

kakamuna420

Very Sad moment, I am not saying that to be good jurist you should be very good in English but the sad part is that Who can not get admission in any other subject due to their numbers just decide to do BA LLB. The selection criteria of jurists should be number one on merit , even higher than Med students and engineering.
Law is about language. If you are a judge and your English is bad then you have no right to be a judge. I was not allowed to pursue JD because I was not born in an English-speaking country.

BrotherKantu

اس کے آگے اقبال جرم انگریزی میں لکھ کے رکھ دو پڑھ دے گا.

Hate_Nooras

O beghairtoo English is not a yardstick to judge competency of others. It is just a foreign language but tuhmarai taray kay Ghulamana Gandoes have made it criteria for merit. Fucking Retards ! Do u know that French, Germans, Swedes, Norwegians are more advanced than us and they don't speak English. Dumb asses !
You dickhead! English is the lingua franca for our law, and that's why you dickheads eat rasgullahs and then like this arse hole judge wait for the Urdu translation.

Last edited:

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
English competency is based on: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.

How do u know that he does not understand it? of what i can sense is that his reading was with heavy accent which is very normal for non- english speakers. Even foreign presidents, prime ministers do not speak fluent English and nobody takes it in a negative way. Only in India and Pakistan you guys have this complex """" O jeee isko to English nahi ati !"
Paejaan mai nai kaha pai apnay comments mai kaha hai kai english intelligence ka mayyar hai,mai tou yai keh raha hou kai hmara saar nizaam hukoomat urdu mai kiyo nhi,jaha 5% sai bi kam english thorha buht bol samaj sakty hai.
Is english judiciary system mai parh k CJ kai uhday tak puhunch kai agar is ko parchi sai fluently parhna nhi aata,(accent alag cheez hai) tou mujh hai kai is ko qanoon ki koe kitaab bai sahi parhny aaty hogy jou kai saari ki saari english mai hai.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
English competency is based on: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.

How do u know that he does not understand it? of what i can sense is that his reading was with heavy accent which is very normal for non- english speakers. Even foreign presidents, prime ministers do not speak fluent English and nobody takes it in a negative way. Only in India and Pakistan you guys have this complex """" O jeee isko to English nahi ati !"
Manna tou aap jesay patwaari nai pir b nhi lekin chalo aesa karo is say qanoon ki koe bi kitaab ki parhwa lo aur saat hi urdu mai tarjuma aur matlab poch lou, dhoodh ka dhoodh paani ka paani hou jaega.

crankthskunk

Well, he is right.

He was a governor, appointed by thugs who have looted far more than him.
In their eyes, he was a little minor hustler, not a criminal.
Thus, he was suitable for the Governorship of a province.

Way to go in Banana Republic of Pakistan.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani who have done Master in English Literature can not speak English. I am sure LLB all subjects are in English too.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہیرا منڈی میں کسی گاہک کی بدکاری سے پیدا ہونے اور چیف بننے کا مطلب یہ تو نہیں کہ بندہ انگریزی سکالر ہو گیا