CITIZEN PORTAL - NO RESPONSE

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
I launched a complaint on CITIZEN PORTAL about recruitment in Primary & Secondary Healthcare, Punjab under management structure. The position of Admin Officer was filled without merit. I registered complaints No. PU311018-0155890 on October 31,2018 under the subject "Denial Of Rights" as I was the most suitable candidate for the position but was given to a person who didn't fulfill criteria.

They sent it to Secretary Primary & Secondary Healthcare and then was forwarded Project Director (HISDU). so for the last three months my complaint is moving from one place to other and no end result yet. No one even contacted me about it.

Please tell me if any other person has same situation about CITIZEN PORTAL

realyasir

Citizen
I have experience of Citizen Portal, i had the issue with Embassy and Consulate. It took months but has resolved. So they will take action but it may take some time.

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
I have experience of Citizen Portal, i had the issue with Embassy and Consulate. It took months but has resolved. So they will take action but it may take some time.
Brother, how u can say it took months. I registered my complaint immediately after the launch of this portal. it has not been resolved yet. how your complaint resolved after months. I think the time of registering complaint is same.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I launched a complaint on CITIZEN PORTAL about recruitment in Primary & Secondary Healthcare, Punjab under management structure. The position of Admin Officer was filled without merit. I registered complaints No. PU311018-0155890 on October 31,2018 under the subject "Denial Of Rights" as I was the most suitable candidate for the position but was given to a person who didn't fulfill criteria.

They sent it to Secretary Primary & Secondary Healthcare and then was forwarded Project Director (HISDU). so for the last three months my complaint is moving from one place to other and no end result yet. No one even contacted me about it.

Sir it isn't your place to judge that you're most suitable or not lol.

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
Sir it isn't your place to judge that you're most suitable or not lol.
Exactly, but when u know all the five candidates appearing in the interview, know their qualification and experience, and interview is very good, so u can say it. even I send my complaint but no response. they should justify it

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai sb... citizen portal pe ghar ke bahir kachra hua to uth jye ga. bas itna hi level hai iska. main main kaam ki umeed mat rkho k hon gy

Nightcrawl

Exactly, but when u know all the five candidates appearing in the interview, know their qualification and experience, and interview is very good, so u can say it. even I send my complaint but no response. they should justify it
Yea true.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sorry to hear that brother! I hope you find a better job soon!

But if I were you, I wouldn't be much hopeful and I don't think they can do much about this. Job interviews are subjective and depend on the assessment of the interviewee. Maybe you were over-qualified. I have myself rejected over-qualified individuals in the past because some people just take an under-qualified job as they needed the job but they leave as soon as they get a better job since they were never happy doing an under-qualified job at first place. But they should give you the right to ask why you were rejected and then they need to give you an explanation when you ask for it. I don't think this SOP exists in the government sector. So try to push them to put this SOP in place. You might solve problem/tension for future candidates this way!

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)

But if I were you, I wouldn't be much hopeful and I don't think they can do much about this. Job interviews are subjective and depend on the assessment of the interviewee. Maybe you were over-qualified. I have myself rejected over-qualified individuals in the past because some people just take an under-qualified job as they needed the job but they leave as soon as they get a better job since they were never happy doing an under-qualified job at first place. But they should give you the right to ask why you were rejected and then they need to give you an explanation when you ask for it. I don't think this SOP exists in the government sector. So try to push them to put this SOP in place. You might solve problem/tension for future candidates this way!
You are right. I've also put a write petition in High court against it and I personally met Secretary as well about this matter but he was not serious to resolve the complaint (Mr. Ali Jan), so I went to court and since one year there not even one hearing till now. still waiting from High court and citizen portal.

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)

Moreover I've written letters to PM,CM Punjab, Minister Health Punjab Yasmin Rashid, Secretary Primary & Secondary Health and sent through courier so that I could get evidence of receiving those letters about five months before but not even a single person contact me to resolve the matter.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You do realize that the nature of your complaint is purely subjective.
Others who didnt get hired could make the same claim of being the most suitable. Unless the post was awarded based on some kickback or bribe, your claim seems hollow.

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
You do realize that the nature of your complaint is purely objective.
Others who didnt get hired could make the same claim of being the most suitable. Unless the post was awarded based on some kickback or bribe, your claim seems hollow.
What I can observe it the qualification,experience of the candidate, I dont know it was kickback or bribe but there must be something like that. I registered my complaints on the basis of facts and even I forward a writ petition paying fee to lawyer as I know, I've strong evidences.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm sorry mate and no offense intended but your complaint is not a complaint but more like whinging. Every candidate who appears for any job thinks he is the most qualified for the job. You cannot judge yourself. Your "complaint" has no merit

I think they were being polite to you by straightaway not dismissing your complaint as frivolous. Please do reconsider and withdraw your case from the court also, you are just wasting your time and money and the courts time i.e taxpayers money.

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
I'm sorry mate and no offense intended but your complaint is not a complaint but more like whinging. Every candidate who appears for any job thinks he is the most qualified for the job. You cannot judge yourself. Your "complaint" has no merit

I think they were being polite to you by straightaway not dismissing your complaint as frivolous. Please do reconsider and withdraw your case from the court also, you are just wasting your time and money and the courts time i.e taxpayers money.
I m really shocked at your comments. how you can say all this.instead of encouraging someone to get justice, you are asking to withdraw complaint. you are a sort of person who always ready to disappoint people. Instead of waiting for the outcome, I should withdraw complaint. I cant have stupid suggestion more than this.
Thanks for being so stupid here

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I m really shocked at your comments. how you can say all this.instead of encouraging someone to get justice, you are asking to withdraw complaint. you are a sort of person who always ready to disappoint people. Instead of waiting for the outcome, I should withdraw complaint. I cant have stupid suggestion more than this.
Thanks for being so stupid here
Ok I was trying to be civil and polite here but obviously like all entitled little wankers you see that as a sign of weakness and only understand the language of "danda" Ok so lets give this another try, in a language you understand then shall we?

What the fuck makes you think you are the most qualified for the job 'eh? Obviously you haven't the foggiest idea how HR works. Its juts not experience and paper qualifications people are looking for, they also look at the persons personality, attitude and ability to work and gel well with the current team they have. Paper qualifications are dime a doze

And no wonder with that piss poor self entitled "I'm the best" bitchy attitude you didn't get it. No one wants to hire people like that no matter how qualified. And how lame and petty are you that you actually filed a case in the high court because someone didn't hire you because you think you were the most qualified for it. Did you even listen to yourself at how ridiculous you sound?

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
Ok I was trying to be civil and polite here but obviously like all entitled little wankers you see that as a sign of weakness and only understand the language of "danda" Ok so lets give this another try, in a language you understand then shall we?

What the fuck makes you think you are the most qualified for the job 'eh? Obviously you haven't the foggiest idea how HR works. Its juts not experience and paper qualifications people are looking for, they also look at the persons personality, attitude and ability to work and gel well with the current team they have. Paper qualifications are dime a doze

And no wonder with that piss poor self entitled "I'm the best" bitchy attitude you didn't get it. No one wants to hire people like that no matter how qualified. And how lame and petty are you that you actually filed a case in the high court because someone didn't hire you because you think you were the most qualified for it. Did you even listen to yourself at how ridiculous you sound?
Happy now? or want to say something more dear ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
hahahaha, cool. so u seem to be from Harvard,MIT,Oxford or Cambridge.
Im unable to understand why u come on my post and you behaving as I've asked to about "rishta" of your sis instead of posting a complaint here. Im using this forum since long time and I've right to share my views and if admin think, its not suitable he can remove this post as well as me from this forum. better SOB's like you away from my posts.
And equally I have a right to respond to your post AND share my views on them, which at first I did politely and with respect. But reality bites and you got butt hurt and went on a tirade.

Then I had to stoop down to your level to make you understand and you are NO ONE to tell me what I can and cannot do, you put something out in public and like any person I have the full right to comment on it, if you are such a snow flake that gets butt hurt so easily then don't put out such information or learn to accept criticism.

And good job showing your true colours and mentality, just like a little whiny moron went straight to family. My sister had way more class than you can ever imagine would have spat on needy little cretin like you, but unfortunately she passed away and no more in this world.
But where ever she is now, I'm sure she sent her laanat on you from across the great divide.

pkpatriot

Your issue is very subjective.
In a country like Pakistan.
1. Advertise the job.
2. Conduct test or interview whatever required.
3. Select ANYYYYYYYYY candidate with min required qualification.

No one can challenge. Not even court.
It happens in govt as well as private sector.
Bitter reality.