Chinese-built power plant to benefit millions in Pakistan

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)
انکل اینکر پرسن صاحب تھوڑا سے مائک انجنیئر صاحب کی جانب سرکا دیتے تو شائد ہمیں بھی کچھ بہتر سمجھ آ جاتی.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imported Coal .. burden on our import bill
Why not wind, solar and hydro power plants by China ??
Given that such power plants take half the time to complete but they have adverse effects on our economy.

Leonard

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro, itna payara name hai tumhara, ya apni display pic change ker do werna apnay username se Mohammad remove ker do. i hope u dont mind.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
at 4:35 he talks about Imported coal - WTF? Ever since I was a kid we were told that Pak has the biggest reserves of coal - Even Imran Khan mentioned too many times about coal reserves. Then why are we importing it???

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imported Coal .. burden on our import bill
Why not wind, solar and hydro power plants by China ??
Given that such power plants take half the time to complete but they have adverse effects on our economy.

World is moving away from crude coal power generation systems, China needs to get rid of them and that is why they are offering them to Pakistan but knowing Chinese people, they would still make money on this deal.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Coal power is a slow poison. We should not take shortcuts. A Punjabi MNA Ch. Tawwakul Virk of Sheikhupura made a statement that from the big irrigation canals of Punjab a huge amount of hydropower can be generated and he said this in the assembly session when he was a member quite sometime back. Why has that avenue not been investigated. Was it because there were insufficient 'kick-backs' For God's Get one honest person to find this out or has Pakistani mothers have become barren to giving birth of honest children.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Pakistan society on whole is inside backwards 19 century..it will still benefits Pakistani in the end.