China to supply COVID-19 vaccine to Pakistan for trials

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
you are a highly stupid and politically motivated fascist person.
Somebody asks you ; what is the Capital of Italy and your answer would be : OOOO nora they are corrupt and bla blaa
somebody asks you what color is an orange, you will reply : " ANP, MQM etc etc are corrupt.
Cmon Stupid man wake up ! one size doesn't fit all. Check the subject and then reply.
I don’t take patwaris seriously because you can’t trust them for money they will do any thing even sell there families or country for Money. Money hook or crook is there only goal they are mostly corrupt and criminals. Watch Ertugul even his own uncle was back stabbing and was partner with enemies. This is Same as Sharif and Zardari partners with Indian and Modi. These are all enemies of Pakistan I don’t trust them and don’t take them seriously.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don’t take patwaris seriously because you can’t trust them for money they will do any thing even sell there families or country for Money. Money hook or crook is there only goal they are mostly corrupt and criminals. Watch Ertugul even his own uncle was back stabbing and was partner with enemies. This is Same as Sharif and Zardari partners with Indian and Modi. These are all enemies of Pakistan I don’t trust them and don’t take them seriously.
As I said you are a limited Vocabulary person and your brain is limited to the following handful of words :

Patwari
Noora
Ganja
Qatri

This is your small brain's processing capability. Have a nice day and I am off from engaging your pea brain any further.