China helps Pakistan Upset Military Balance against India

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستان کو امریکی اسلحہ کی اجارہ داری سے نکلنے کا فائدہ ہوا ہے پاکستان کی ڈیفنس انڈسٹری نے کافی ترقی کی ہے اور پاکستان اپنے کہی پروجیکٹ شروع کرکے انکو کہی دوسرے ملکوں کے تعاون سے کامیاب کرچکا ہے لیکن بھارت صرف روسی اور کچھ یورپی اسلحہ پر انحصار کئے بیٹھا ہے

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
US started it by helping Endia in disrupting military balance in the region.

US is helping them against China. There is no balance between India and Pakistan to begin with. Pakistani military is no match for India conventionally in total war scenario as India has 7 times larger man power, 10 times larger economy and higher quality weapons and in more quantity.

Just watch how Azerbaijan wiped out Armenian army recently just because they could buy more drones, more tanks and more guns than Armenia and had higher man power.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
US is helping them against China. There is no balance between India and Pakistan to begin with. Pakistani military is no match for India conventionally in total war scenario as India has 7 times larger man power, 10 times larger economy and higher quality weapons and in more quantity.

Just watch how Azerbaijan wiped out Armenian army recently just because they could buy more drones, more tanks and more guns than Armenia and had higher man power.
I'm sure you haven't seen the video cause even in video indian are accepting Pakistan is more superior military on balakot blunder indan done. Elephant is bigger but slow ! India is bigger but have big border and many separation movement to take care of ! So its most of army is dull and old farts !

Ratan

Manpower, Size, Equipment, Economy never determined a war...exemple...Vietnam, Korean war, Afghanistan .

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

U analysis r based on Pakistan's hate..
Puppoo. ....Endia ka peshab nikal gaya..ab tatti nikalni hay...

Vitamin_C

I'm sure you haven't seen the video cause even in video indian are accepting Pakistan is more superior military on balakot blunder indan done. Elephant is bigger but slow ! India is bigger but have big border and many separation movement to take care of ! So its most of army is dull and old farts !

I dont disagree that there are certain areas where Pakistan has slight strategic advantage over India at the moment. But in total war situation, however unlikely that situation is. India would easily come out on top if nuclear weapons are not involved.

Vitamin_C

Manpower, Size, Equipment, Economy never determined a war...exemple...Vietnam, Korean war, Afghanistan .
'
All those wars were a military victory for United States. None of those countries were able to regain their territory from US army until the US army decided they want to leave. In Korean war it was Chinese military that was fighting but still US kept control over half the country.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)

Maybe you should go and read some history.
Quality counts the most before quantity.

Vitamin_C

Maybe you should go and read some history.
Quality counts the most before quantity.

Yeah I read what the Soviet Army with inferior tanks did to the Germans with Panzer and Tiger tanks. But regardless, India has both Quality and Quantity. They have a bigger economy, bigger budget and they can afford better weapons and in more quantity.

I don't think India has any intention of a large scale invasion of Pakistan but if push came to shove they are heavier. We might be able to defend some of our territory for sometime and pray to God that US and international community steps in to stop the war or if China steps in but without it Pakistan cant fight India for more than a few weeks.

Jadoogar

I dont disagree that there are certain areas where Pakistan has slight strategic advantage over India at the moment. But in total war situation, however unlikely that situation is. India would easily come out on top if nuclear weapons are not involved.
N u Kno tht atom bomb is not for shab e barat...

Vitamin_C

N u Kno tht atom bomb is not for shab e barat...

and you know I mentioned that I am talking about conventional war not nuclear war. Nuclear bomb is not a grenade its not easy to use in a war even if you are losing that war.

Jadoogar

and you know I mentioned that I am talking about conventional war not nuclear war. Nuclear bomb is not a grenade its not easy to use in a war even if you are losing that war.
Thn what is stopping endia from attacking a wk Pakistan

Vitamin_C

Thn what is stopping endia from attacking a wk Pakistan

There is nothing for them to gain from attacking Pakistan. There are single States in India that have higher gdp than whole Pakistan. Also international community will put sanctions on India if they start a war for no reason.