China forces birth control on Muslim women

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Interesting news by DW, is it the channel of same Germany whose forces are killing Muslims in different parts of the world?
One has to wonder why all of a sudden the west has become such a big human rights supporter of Muslims and that too only Muslims in China. If we are supposed to believe all these reports 1000 times worse in happening in Kashmir and Palestine but never a peep out of them.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
One has to wonder why all of a sudden the west has become such a big human rights supporter of Muslims and that too only Muslims in China. If we are supposed to believe all these reports 1000 times worse in happening in Kashmir and Palestine but never a peep out of them.
Both sides are doing the same and have done in past, US and others are blaming them for their own goals not cause they care for the oppressed butthis doesnt change the fact what Muslims are going through in China

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Both sides are doing the same and have done in past, US and others are blaming them for their own goals not cause they care for the oppressed butthis doesnt change the fact what Muslims are going through in China
Do you have any other opinion other than the standard reply of both sides are doing the same in every situation? And we have no verified news other than whats mostly coming out from the US about the situation in China. Its very suspect to say the least. I have friends and family living in China for a long time and they have never mentioned anything of the sort or seen any mistreatment of Muslims

gulfam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
all western countries propaganda is on full flow lately.
Do you have any other opinion other than the standard reply of both sides are doing the same in every situation? And we have no verified news other than whats mostly coming out from the US about the situation in China. Its very suspect to say the least. I have friends and family living in China for a long time and they have never mentioned anything of the sort or seen any mistreatment of Muslims

slaves can't speak against master .?

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seems to be media propeganda , if this is true it's very sad ,but the same time thousands of human violence in Indian Hindutva RSS BJP Gov't doing in Kashmir ,but international media are silent.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you are our slave from thousands of years .ghori, ghaznvi, abdali .
LOL thats why 10 million of you are hiding and begging in our country and don't want to go back to that shithole called Afghanistan.

Stop living in the past.

gulfam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
LOL thats why 10 million of you are hiding and begging in our country and don't want to go back to that shithole called Afghanistan.

Stop living in the past.
you beggar country got billions of dollars in name of displaced afghanis because of your traitorous dealings against afghanistan .

redsalute

Voter (50+ posts)
you are our slave from thousands of years .ghori, ghaznvi, abdali .
Look whos talking about traitors! The biggest backstabbers and traitors.

you can not speak .
pakistan has become slave of china , under heavy pressure of high rate of interest loans which pakistan will never be able to pay . earliar it was under master US for 70 years .
stay there and enjoy .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you can not speak .
pakistan has become slave of china , under heavy pressure of high rate of interest loans which pakistan will never be able to pay . earliar it was under master US for 70 years .
stay there and enjoy .
Dude you are at the wrong Siasat, this is siasat.pk what you are looking for is the indian siasat.com

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a fake story. China has forced birth control on its entire population. China has one child policy for way too long. What a bullshit stuff

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
“standard reply” is what’s happening all around the world to muslims. China is not targeting every muslim in china just the way they are treating
Uighurs. Why only Uighurs? You look into that you will find out the Chinese reason, regardless the reason as Muslims we should condemn that ad we should condemn what west has been doing to muslims and what Israel has been doing to muslims.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
“standard reply” is what’s happening all around the world to muslims. China is not targeting every muslim in china just the way they are treating
Uighurs. Why only Uighurs? You look into that you will find out the Chinese reason, regardless the reason as Muslims we should condemn that ad we should condemn what west has been doing to muslims and what Israel has been doing to muslims.
Man I'm so bored of your limp dick politics, only thing you are good at is insulting India. First of all we have no independent reports of something is even actually happening, its all coming out mostly from the US.
Second yes good question why only Uighurs if what is said is true, look up history, They have been carrying out terrorist attacks on the chinese civilian population for decades now, like blowing up buses filled with civilians. and they have been running a separatist movement just like the BLA

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Man I'm so bored of your limp dick politics, only thing you are good at is insulting India. First of all we have no independent reports of something is even actually happening, its all coming out mostly from the US.
Second yes good question why only Uighurs if what is said is true, look up history, They have been carrying out terrorist attacks on the chinese civilian population for decades now, like blowing up buses filled with civilians. and they have been running a separatist movement just like the BLA
. Trump used Uyghur to get a better trade deal with china. With the Us picking this issue is for their own benefits. 23 UN members have called out china for their action agaisnt Uyghur. Un is biased against china, i can agree with the argument to an extent, china views on this issue are one side so who are neutral? Al jazeera news is the most neutral out of all of them in this issue. They have reported on the abuses in Uyghr. If we look Foreign media which reports on Indian abuses in Kashmir by india are the same media which reported on Uighur.

I agree that uyghr is problem for china point of view. They are the weakest link in their One belt On road initiative. What Few groups from Uyghr did in China means all the Uyghr population should suffer?

I have come to conclusion that china js making muslims suffer in Uyghr, As a muslim i pray for them and all other muslims who are suffering. If I criticise India for abusing muslims , I would also criticise China, Israel and etc for what they are doing to muslims.

China is the biggest ally of Pakistan and its future depends on China succeeding in its kne road one belt initiative. As a nationalist I shouldn't care what's happening in Uyghr and focus on Pakistan beefits in the relationship which I don't want to be ruined, as a muslim I can atleast pray for those Muslims and keep in mind what China has done to them. These are 2 sides in Pakistan my opinion when it comes to china.
“Limp dick politics” i respect your opinion?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
. Trump used Uyghur to get a better trade deal with china. With the Us picking this issue is for their own benefits. 23 UN members have called out china for their action agaisnt Uyghur. Un is biased against china, i can agree with the argument to an extent, china views on this issue are one side so who are neutral? Al jazeera news is the most neutral out of all of them in this issue. They have reported on the abuses in Uyghr. If we look Foreign media which reports on Indian abuses in Kashmir by india are the same media which reported on Uighur.

I agree that uyghr is problem for china point of view. They are the weakest link in their One belt On road initiative. What Few groups from Uyghr did in China means all the Uyghr population should suffer?

I have come to conclusion that china js making muslims suffer in Uyghr, As a muslim i pray for them and all other muslims who are suffering. If I criticise India for abusing muslims , I would also criticise China, Israel and etc for what they are doing to muslims.

China is the biggest ally of Pakistan and its future depends on China succeeding in its kne road one belt initiative. As a nationalist I shouldn't care what's happening in Uyghr and focus on Pakistan beefits in the relationship which I don't want to be ruined, as a muslim I can atleast pray for those Muslims and keep in mind what China has done to them. These are 2 sides in Pakistan my opinion when it comes to china.
“Limo dick politics” i respect your opinion?
Limo Dick!