Check out the laziness of WhatApp Lifafas!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
EvppymvWgAAdimx

Evppx70XAAQC4ij

Evppw5qWQAASbE2

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Auqaat nai hei tere Khan ki. He only wants to keep his PM seat and doesn’t care about anything else.
I know Khan wanted to make money to keep in PM house. BTW how many factories/mills he established and how many properties he bought outside Pakistan? I hope you will have all the information.
Also do you know at what location Shareef Family constructed Hudabiya Paper Mills on planet earth?

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know Khan wanted to make money to keep in PM house. BTW how many factories/mills he established and how many properties he bought outside Pakistan? I hope you will have all the information.
Also do you know at what location Shareef Family constructed Hudabiya Paper Mills on planet earth?
Answer this question on Khan’s cabinet members and his ministers. Nawaz Shareef was allowed to go abroad by your Khan and he has admitted that. Also khan never challenged it in court either. Khan hasn’t managed to arrest Zaradri daku for his crimes.
Who do you keep fooling apart from yourself.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Answer this question on Khan’s cabinet members and his ministers. Nawaz Shareef was allowed to go abroad by your Khan and he has admitted that. Also khan never challenged it in court either. Khan hasn’t managed to arrest Zaradri daku for his crimes.
One to two tenue of a single party govt is fine otherwise woh badshahat nan jati hai, noon and zardari ruined everything as they never thought k koi 3rd party bhi aa sakti h go rn so not easy to change the mess even in 10yrs.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets assume you are driver of my car. COP awarded a ticket. Is this ticket issue to me or u?
Lets assume whole Pakistan is corrupt except one person, will you blame that one person for the corruption of others?
Again what kind of corruption PMIK did whereas we know know Shareefs are already convicted and are absconders?
When LHC/IHC helps Shareef family on Saturday how can you blame government except saying why they are not challenging it in SC?

Last edited: