Cheap Photo Sessions by Imran Khan - Hurting Self Dignity of the Poor

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Subsidy given on exports, Tareen mills produced more and exported more, Sharif mills reduced less and exported less. This is what the report says.
the data collection is for year 16-17 & 17-18. Before PTI came into power

This is also explained in the report, shortage of cane, higher prices were passed on to farmers, provincial govts & food ministries had no policy in place for sugar hoarders so this will be analysed after forensic audit by 25 April.

Lol.. So no one was responsible for price gouging ? . Yaar tum bhi Shebaz Gul ki Jaga lay lo. Why the fuc every pottyhead is dead brain ass licker ...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol...... Butter him up ... even more.. lOL . What about the ATM machine ? I don't hear you praising him anymore . What happened ? ?, Change change change
Do not use remaining few neurons in your brain fake analyst .... We want IK to do ruthless accountability..... IK has increased his stature so much with this report that other politicians are looking like midgets..... IK will cleanse Pakistan of all these mafias whomever are found corrupt ... Nawaz Sharif is an example of ibrat in front of you .... From being a powerful dynastic PM to a disgraced thief whom even the English papers call ‘Penthouse Pirates ‘ .....:)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wasn't it given that there was no need of exporting the sugar and thus no need for the subsidy . Why did they approve the price increase as well as subsidizing the sugar mill owner ? Who was making that decision. Read the report and you will find the answers.
Fake Analyst .... Why should somebody answer your questions when you can’t simply answer what is the status of Nawaz Sharif platlets nowadays ..../)

Zaidi Qasim

Do not use remaining few neurons in your brain fake analyst .... We want IK to do ruthless accountability..... IK has increased his stature so much with this report that other politicians are looking like midgets..... IK will cleanse Pakistan of all these mafias whomever are found corrupt ... Nawaz Sharif is an example of ibrat in front of you .... From being a powerful dynastic PM to a disgraced thief whom even the English papers call ‘Penthouse Pirates ‘ .....:)
Who approved the subsidy ? wasn't Bongi Khan part of it. Get this a hole out of there .I see a lot of noise being made for the issuing of the report. Seems like the boss is being saved from the ignorance and total ineptness. I can see how he wiggles out of his responsibility of approving the subsidy .... Change change change ... Lol

Zaidi Qasim

Fake Analyst .... Why should somebody answer your questions when you can’t simply answer what is the status of Nawaz Sharif platlets nowadays ..../)
Don't waste your breath by repeating useless questions. Don't try to be master avoider. Nation wants to know if Bongi was under the Influence of Cocaine when he approved the subsidy .... Answer Bibi answer, don't divert the issue...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who approved the subsidy ? wasn't Bongi Khan part of it. Get this a hole out of there .I see a lot of noise being made for the issuing of the report. Seems like the boss is being saved from the ignorance and total ineptness. I can see how he wiggles out of his responsibility of approving the subsidy .... Change change change ... Lol
Fake Analyst..... Doing drama on FazlurRehman..... Spelling doom and gloom yet not even a leaf turned .... This shows how far off your every rant is from reality ..... You and your moronic analysis ..... BTW what’s the score of Nawaz Sharif platlets nowadays ...:)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't waste your breath by repeating useless questions. Don't try to be master avoider. Nation wants to know if Bongi was under the Influence of Cocaine when he approved the subsidy .... Answer Bibi answer, don't divert the issue...
Lol .... Same talk as was during FazlurRehman dharna .... You had even predicted the date of govt change .... What happened to that ???...:)

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Lol .... Same talk as was during FazlurRehman dharna .... You had even predicted the date of go to change .... What happened to that ???...:)
Who approved the gouging of the sugar prices ? Who approved the subsidy ? Answer Bibi ,Answer.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aansoo tu nahi nikal ayee kahin

Let is conclude this thread and topic as under :

" PTI Government is comprised of Hoarders and corrupt people. They deliberately stocked essential goods for their own business interests thereby putting the livelihoods of the people of Pakistan at stake. Self -Accountability demands that the Prime Minister should Step down and call for new Elections. Period ! "

This Discussion is Now Closed from my End.

zain786

response se andaza huwa ke tum ek bad tehzeeb or ganwaar insaan ho. hosakta hai taleem ho tumhare paas lekin tehzeeb bilkul nahi hai. isme tumhara qasoor nahi hai mujhe tumse hamdardi hai. qasoor un maa baap ka hai joh sirif tumhe paida karna jaantay hain lekin tameez nahi sikha sakay. agar aisa nahi hai or unho ne tum par mehnat ki hai to unki izzat istarha internet par neelaam nahi karo. main khud PTI ka supporter hun lekin tumhara response bohot jaahilana hai. Maazrat
M choddo ye tm log ka style he ban gaya khote patwareyo mai pti ka supporter hon per aise ni karta mai aise ni.kar sakta tehzeb ja k.kici or ko sikha chal nikal eda tu professor

Zaidi Qasim

i read the report and repeated it,

you made up a story to do propaganda against PTI
I don't need to do any propaganda against them. They are busy defending themselves and you are reading an Alif Lyla Story . Bongi khan has set a date 25th of the month for the forensic report. I will write him to call you for reading it.

Munawarkhan

I don't need to do any propaganda against them. They are busy defending themselves and you are reading an Alif Lyla Story . Bongi khan has set a date 25th of the month for the forensic report. I will write him to call you for reading it.

they are defending themselves from opposition liars and their cheelas.

i’m expecting a big rona from you on 25th

khurram_id

MPA (400+ posts)
Let is conclude this thread and topic as under :

" PTI Government is comprised of Hoarders and corrupt people. They deliberately stocked essential goods for their own business interests thereby putting the livelihoods of the people of Pakistan at stake. Self -Accountability demands that the Prime Minister should Step down and call for new Elections. Period ! "

This Discussion is Now Closed from my End.
Gund Phalanay aye thay, Phalaya or chal diye.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک طرف اپنے دعووں کی نفی۔ دوسری طرف سوشل ڈسٹینس کے اصول کی خلاف ورزی۔ تیسری طرف ایک محتاج کی محتاجی کا تماشہ اور مذاق۔ چوتھی طرف قوم کے پیسے پر اپنی تصویر ۔۔۔یہ ہے عمران خان کی "ریاست مدینہ"

EU1jw8NXYAIMjDD.jpg:large

Is this not shameful? I live in Canada where needy and unemployed people get social assistance and employment insurance which is much much more than this small ration box but the Government of Canada never boasts about it and no government official does a photo shoot for it. So shameful that Imran khan is doing this and exploiting the neediness of the poor. Zaidi Qasim GreenMaple ILUIK Awan S AhmadSaleem264 RealPeople pcdoc24x7
The thread starter is trying to ignite fire with Pakistanis people and I have my doubts his country of origin is from India. Lanaat this thread.

Charaghdin

Councller (250+ posts)
ایک طرف اپنے دعووں کی نفی۔ دوسری طرف سوشل ڈسٹینس کے اصول کی خلاف ورزی۔ تیسری طرف ایک محتاج کی محتاجی کا تماشہ اور مذاق۔ چوتھی طرف قوم کے پیسے پر اپنی تصویر ۔۔۔یہ ہے عمران خان کی "ریاست مدینہ"

EU1jw8NXYAIMjDD.jpg:large

Is this not shameful? I live in Canada where needy and unemployed people get social assistance and employment insurance which is much much more than this small ration box but the Government of Canada never boasts about it and no government official does a photo shoot for it. So shameful that Imran khan is doing this and exploiting the neediness of the poor. Zaidi Qasim GreenMaple ILUIK Awan S AhmadSaleem264 RealPeople pcdoc24x7

very cheap

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who approved the gouging of the sugar prices ? Who approved the subsidy ? Answer Bibi ,Answer.
Nawaz Sharif approved the massive subsidy ..... IK exposed him in the open ..Pehle bhi mithai jaldi kha li thi Panama report pe .... Read the Urdu version of report .....:) ...... Now tell what are the platelet count of NS nowadays ...:) .... Answer babey answer ..... :)

Zaidi Qasim

Nawaz Sharif approved the massive subsidy ..... IK exposed him in the open ..Pehle bhi mithai jaldi kha li thi Panama report pe .... Read the Urdu version of report .....:) ...... Now tell what are the platelet count of NS nowadays ...:) .... Answer babey answer ..... :)
You are such a fool. Bongi is following NS. lol . You need brain to even copy something . Getting short on excuses ... I could feel ... Bongi Khan is a monkey now. And what about the ATM machine ... He is holding up a Banana ... ? .