Cheap Photo Sessions by Imran Khan - Hurting Self Dignity of the Poor

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why just single IK out? You should have said all Elected people from all parties ever, should not do this. But obviously at this moment in time it suits your purpose or brings you some sort of satisfaction just to single IK out.

And comparing Pak and Canada is like comparing apples and oranges. As far as I’m aware ex CM of Canada are also not accused of pilfering relief funds by international newspapers, or have thier son whisked away to another country to avoid corruption investigations. If you want to compare, compare everything....
you are criminal minded and very stubborn. So basically you are insisting that such photo shoots are ok? Shame on you. I don't want to engage you in any further discussions. Beneath contempt and subhuman mentality!

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shuja, yeh loug Buz ki copy hain . Salay Sutya Gae hain . Maloom nahi horaha hai kay JKT ko kesay defend karain . Kaal tuk oskay geet gatay thay. Qoem e Chutiyas.

Baaz loog Aajtak Sharif baradaran ko defend kertay hain, JKT tu saray records rakhta hai; I'm sure he will come out with flying colors.

ilzaam Lagana aur shoot bolna n-leagion ka Purana pesha hai.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol...... Butter him up ... even more.. lOL . What about the ATM machine ? I don't hear you praising him anymore . What happened ? ?, Change change change

Zaidi polishy. Scumbag. Patwarri. Have you finished your dehaari, sucking your dick? Or do you write all this crap while on the job. Definitely multi skilled

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baaz loog Aajtak Sharif baradaran ko defend kertay hain, JKT tu saray records rakhta hai; I'm sure he will come out with flying colors.

Who is defending who here? c'mon don't hide here n there come to the topic. Let us converge and not waste time on going left and right .
Do you think that such photo sessions are moral and hold any ethical value?

surfer

you are criminal minded and very stubborn. So basically you are insisting that such photo shoots are ok? Shame on you. I don't want to engage you in any further discussions. Beneath contempt and subhuman mentality!
Did I say they were ok? You’re just asuming. How am I criminal minded?

I understand why you don’t want to engage me further, it’s difficult to engage with logic and with someone who has exposed your hypocris. Enjoy your Sunday

Munawarkhan

doesn't look like a govt photo session?

Who is defending who here? c'mon don't hide here n there come to the topic. Let us converge and not waste time on going left and right .
Do you think that such photo sessions are moral and hold any ethical value?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did I say they were ok? You’re just asuming. How am I criminal minded?

I understand why you don’t want to engage me further, it’s difficult to engage with logic and with someone who has exposed your hypocris. Enjoy your Sunday

if you are against these photo sessions then u should have supported me and agreed with my cause but you criminally defended by giving logics that A and B did this so C did it too and hence C is justified - thereby neglecting/putting aside the basic morality and ethics.
Two wrongs - three wrongs - fours wrong does not make that Wrong as one Right.
If you were an intellectual and a person with a clear conscious , you would have supported me but your reasoning of justifying a wrong made you look like a criminal.

surfer

Shuja, yeh loug Buz ki copy hain . Salay Sutya Gae hain . Maloom nahi horaha hai kay JKT ko kesay defend karain . Kaal tuk oskay geet gatay thay. Qoem e Chutiyas.
One of the rare times I agree with you. JKT cannot be defended. Hopefully after the next report comes out on 25th April, all mentioned across all political parties and bureaucrats will be punished. Otherwise as I said yesterday, I personally will find it hard to vote for IK next time.

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک طرف اپنے دعووں کی نفی۔ دوسری طرف سوشل ڈسٹینس کے اصول کی خلاف ورزی۔ تیسری طرف ایک محتاج کی محتاجی کا تماشہ اور مذاق۔ چوتھی طرف قوم کے پیسے پر اپنی تصویر ۔۔۔یہ ہے عمران خان کی "ریاست مدینہ"

EU1jw8NXYAIMjDD.jpg:large

Is this not shameful? I live in Canada where needy and unemployed people get social assistance and employment insurance which is much much more than this small ration box but the Government of Canada never boasts about it and no government official does a photo shoot for it. So shameful that Imran khan is doing this and exploiting the neediness of the poor. Zaidi Qasim GreenMaple ILUIK Awan S AhmadSaleem264 RealPeople pcdoc24x7

stop using harami salim lafafi tweet Mr Canada.
yes we know in canada people like you get social security where all hard working people pay their taxes properly. stop comparing canada to pakistan.

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
FIA
نے آٹا، چینی بحران کے ذمہ داروں کی رپورٹ جاری کر دی۔ حکومت کے قریبی لوگ ذمہ دار قرار
پاکستان میں ایسی کوئی مثال نہیں ملتی جب کسی حکومت نے اپنے ہی ستونوں کو بے نقاب کیا ہو۔ لوگ ایسا ہی عمران خان دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں جو مافیاز سے ٹکرا جائے نہ کہ سمجھوتہ کرے

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One of the rare times I agree with you. JKT cannot be defended. Hopefully after the next report comes out on 25th April, all mentioned across all political parties and bureaucrats will be punished. Otherwise as I said yesterday, I personally will find it hard to vote for IK next time.
Look , honestly , everyone in Pakistan knew this scumbag is a big time hoarder. Some thought that it is daily rivalry , but it was dead on that he is involved and other guy Khusro and Monis Ellahi also get the piece of the pie. But the real question is how did they get it approved by the Cabinet if Khusro saying that he didn't attend the meeting .Ik approved the subsidy and he can't blame someone else for it now.

Munawarkhan

JKT cannot be defended for what?
where does it say in the report that shortage or price hike is because of JKT?
where does it say that JKT has anything to do with wheat?

This is just media propaganda.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Tell me who approved the subsidy ? It was Bongi Khan himself ... So, yeah, he will come out of it with flying martial. Lol

Munawarkhan

Look , honestly , everyone in Pakistan knew this scumbag is a big time hoarder.

The report says otherwise, you are making all stories because you don't like Tareen.

log tu us per Atay ka ilzaam bhi laga rahay hain, even when he had nothing to do with wheat, nor is his name anywhere in the report.

Propoganda karnai main kafi shatir ho.

Munawarkhan

Tell me who approved the subsidy ? It was Bongi Khan himself ... So, yeah, he will come out of it with flying martial. Lol

22 Billion was approved by PMLN govt
3 Billion was approved by PTI govt.

He got most subsidy because he produced more and exported more (but his percentage of export against production is lowest among all sugar mills) as per report.