Cheap Photo Sessions by Imran Khan - Hurting Self Dignity of the Poor

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are such a fool. Bongi is following NS. lol . You need brain to even copy something . Getting short on excuses ... I could feel ... Bongi Khan is a monkey now. And what about the ATM machine ... He is holding up a Banana ... ? .
IK is a genius ...... :) ..... Now don’t you go back on your position and call this report fake after reading the Urdu translation..... ? ..... Fake Analyst it was your NS that gave subsidy to an opposition leader .... Ask him ..... :)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK is a genius ...... :) ..... Now don’t you go back on your position and call this report fake after reading the Urdu translation..... ? ..... Fake Analyst it was your NS that gave subsidy to an opposition leader .... Ask him ..... :)
I can see how embarrassed you are with all this talk in town about the ATM machine . You are now trying to unload him on your opponents ? . Try reading in English . Specially the chapter where how Khusro's brother influenced the Cabinet members . You are more dumb than I thought.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can see how embarrassed you are with all this talk in town about the ATM machine . You are now trying to unload him on your opponents ? . Try reading in English . Specially the chapter where how Khusro's brother influenced the Cabinet members . You are more dumb than I thought.
Fake Analyst .... ?..... Sharifs ne apni lutia dabo di..... ? ? ? .... How was the mithai btw ....:)

Zaidi Qasim

Fake Analyst .... ?..... Sharifs ne apni lutia dabo di..... ? ? ? .... How was the mithai btw ....:)
Lol.. what is the name of that ATM machine people are talking about today ? Can you remember ? I bet YOU not . You forgot him as if he never even existed ? ...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol.. what is the name of that ATM machine people are talking about today ? Can you remember ? I bet YOU not . You forgot him as if he never even existed ? ...
Lol .... Broken record .... Fake Analyst ..... Samajh aaya ke nahi Khan ka game ....:) phir kehte hain Khan ko politics nahi aati ...... Khan will come with simple majority next time just on basis of this report only .../)

Zaidi Qasim

Lol .... Broken record .... Fake Analyst ..... Samajh aaya ke nahi Khan ka game ....:) phir kehte hain Khan ko politics nahi aati ...... Khan will come with simple majority next time just on basis of this report only .../)
The orders are followed today . He became a Liability now. Dump him as soon as possible.... What a bunch of ungrateful poodles. ? ? ? ..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And what about all that money ATM machine spent on Buying Lotas for Bongi and Boots ? You think all that is now kosher ?.. .. Return him his lotas ..... ? ..
Lol .... you have become paranoid by too much mithai ...... How are Sharifs doing btw ???.....:)