Chaudhry brothers to meet PM Imran Khan on his return to Pakistan in terms of party reservations

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chaudhry Brothers ki Qabzah Group mentality abhi bhi jari o sari. Chor Chori say jai hera pheri say na jai.

loser24x7

Chuadhry's dirty politics is being exposed...They are blackmailing the governement on the basis of just a few NA and PA seats...Horrible animals from Gujrat unleashed...

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think they are playing game with Imran khan. mostly seats they won because of PTI .PTI left that seat for pmlq . now they are black mailing
these chudary brothers are snakes .. it is famous about them .. once a person went to chudary zahoor elahi and asked to him . chudary sahib barish nahi ho rahai .. chudary zahor elahi said .. menu 10 lakh dai diyo tu badal jithay marzi lay jaoo .. unfortunately some one trimmed ptis seats so that they can not bring the changes they promised to people .. we were about to get 150 seats some one stopped the counting make rana sana khawaja asif win and then they are the one made shobaz khanzeer chairman pac ..

Muskerahat

these chudary brothers are snakes .. it is famous about them .. once a person went to chudary zahoor elahi and asked to him . chudary sahib barish nahi ho rahai .. chudary zahor elahi said .. menu 10 lakh dai diyo tu badal jithay marzi lay jaoo .. unfortunately some one trimmed ptis seats so that they can not bring the changes they promised to people .. we were about to get 150 seats some one stopped the counting make rana sana khawaja asif win and then they are they one made shobaz khanzeer chairman pac ..
well. PTI need 50 more seat from Na and 50 from punjab then PTI can do better job. now seems to me every body coming after govet. Mafia don't like a clean prime minster .inshallah next election PTI will clean sweep then we don't have to deal with this crap