Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto's personal attacks on PM Imran Khan and his Father, presents distorted history

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great. Bilawal Bhutto is only hope of democracy against this puppet dictator Buzdil-Khan but he must distance himself from Zardari and Talpur.

LeezaKhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great. Bilawal Bhutto is only hope of democracy against this puppet dictator Buzdil-Khan but he must distance himself from Zardari and Talpur.
جب ابا کی بیساکھیوں پر چلنے والے خسرے تم لوگوں کی واحد امید بننے لگیں تو بہتر ہے کہیں چلّو بھر پاکی والا گٹر دیکھ کو ڈوب مرو۔

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب ابا کی بیساکھیوں پر چلنے والے خسرے تم لوگوں کی واحد امید بننے لگیں تو بہتر ہے کہیں چلّو بھر پاکی والا گٹر دیکھ کو ڈوب مرو۔

Abba Ki beshakhee is much better than establishment Ki Besaakhi.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
KKP shuker ha mana to sahi k shuru sa Sindh in k pas ha or insha ALLAH is family k sath aisay he kuttoan wali hoge or chun chun k marain gai started from ZAB then shahnawaz then BB and insha ALLAH iska baap b very soon ku k in k sir pa Tharr k masoom logoan ka khoon tapak raha ha and Lyari k masoom logoan ka sara tabbar corrupt k sath sath badmaash he raha ha

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bialawal ZARDARI. urf Billo Rani
Ayub Khan ko daddy kehnay walay ka Nawasa.

0-bhuttoandayub-1459764667.gif

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bialawal ZARDARI. urf Billo Rani
Ayub Khan ko daddy kehnay walay ka Nawasa.

0-bhuttoandayub-1459764667.gif

Yes that is past. What bout current puppet we have?

BTW, Z.A Bhutto is the man who brought back 65000 prisoners of wars from India. Even Army should have respect for him. He helped put Pakistan back together after 1971's war.

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes that is past. What bout current puppet we have?

BTW, Z.A Bhutto is the man who brought back 65000 prisoners of wars from India. Even Army should have respect for him. He helped put Pakistan back together after 1971's war.
Bhutto was a true leader but his good work was only cashed by her corrupt daughter and son-in-law and family and few crooks of zardari ,whole Pakistan in general and specially the people of Sindh paid the heavy price of love of Bhutto to accept first bb and then her bloo.. husband and now their fake will leader bilawal,they still living in stone age i visited Larkana myself few years back and i feel pity for the people of Larkana ,Sukhar and Nawab shah,

Last edited:

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اب راج کرے گی بلو رانی۔۔

ملکہ بلاول کے دور میں بہت ترقی ہو گی

alijo

Citizen
Bhutto was a true leader but his good work was only cashed by her corrupt daughter and son-in-law and family and few crooks of zardari ,whole Pakistan in general and specially the people of Sindh paid the heavy price of love of Bhutto to accept first bb and then her bloo.. husband and now their fake will leader bilawal,they still living in stone age i visited Larkana myself few years back and i feel pity for the people of Larkana ,Sukhar and Nawab shah,
pakistan was set back by zia and by denying full term of office for sharif.

military rule has never served pakistan ..

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Billo can't get rid off blood chain of Ticket Blaikiya Zar..nor he become a leader.. Zardari Corruption germs running in flow every body parts of Billo..