Ch Sugar Mills case: Nawaz Sharif failed to give satisfactory answer to even a single question

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mian said so itself, who are you to ask me how I made my money!! That alone is the answer to all the questions about his haram khori.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پنکھے والے کنڈے سے الٹا لٹکا کر اسکو کوڑے مارو اور اسکے منہ پر تھوکو اور تھپڑ مارو، اس کا باپ بھی قبر سے نکل کر جواب دے گا . اگر جوایوں کی طرح نخرے اٹھانے ہیں تو پھر کسی جواب کی امید نہ رکھے پاکستان کی عوام اور یہ خصی نیب

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With due respect, I agree with NS. He has no answers. For one, he cant talk without a parchi...and secondly, he was just used as a stooge sitting at the highest post in the country. The guys who actually committed the crimes, and were direct beneficiaries, are the ones sitting in UK. (Dar, Hussain and Hassan). There is a reason why they are not coming.

NS can always defend his incarceration as a political stunt....that is why maryam and NS agreed to go to jail, since they can use political victimization as a defense.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
قاضی فا ئز عیسیٰ اور نواز شریف بٹ اینڈ کمپنی دونوں کے پاس اپنی حرام خوری چوری اور فراڈ کے ڈیفینس می کچھ بھی نہیں آئیں بائیں شائیں یا دوسروں پر بھونکنا یہ ان کا ڈیفنس ہے