Ch Nisar no longer friends with Nawaz Sharif - Rana Sanaullah

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So it's okay for Reham Ramzan to spill beans against her ex-husband but not for Mr. Beans to do the same thing against Nawaja gang.

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aur tumhare jese mucho walay baandir agar Nawaz Sharif k dost hein toh usse IK jese dushman ki zaroorat hi nai ... phansi hi charay ga

Hate_Nooras

CH Nisar cant damage the Sharifs because he was part of their circle, he didnt steal but he let them. This makes him an accessory to their crimes.

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
اب نثار صاحب کو مزید کسی مصلحت سے کام نہیں لینا چاہیے، وقت آگیا ہے کہ آل شریف سے دو دو ہاتھ کریں

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اب نثار صاحب کو مزید کسی مصلحت سے کام نہیں لینا چاہیے، وقت آگیا ہے کہ آل شریف سے دو دو ہاتھ کریں
اب تو اس چکری کے زنخے کو بھی نورے بٹ کے گھٹیا کتوں سے بھی اپنی کسی کتے والی کرنے کا نشہ ہو گیا ہے یہ صرف دھمکیاں دیتا ہے اسکو کو اتنی ہمت ہی نہیں نہ ہی مردانگی ہے کے نواز شریف بٹ اور فراری بٹ سے روزانہ اپنی کتے والی کرا کے انکو کوئی جواب دے سکے

PIND-WALA

CH Nisar cant damage the Sharifs because he was part of their circle, he didnt steal but he let them. This makes him an accessory to their crimes.
Elections and other expenses to maintain their control in the area costs lot of money. Ch Nisar has his own gang of patwari's and Bhata Khor. Maybe he did not take crumbs from Sharifs but he manages his own finances. No way that he is clean. Just think about his job and business what assets does he own.

Hate_Nooras

Elections and other expenses to maintain their control in the area costs lot of money. Ch Nisar has his own gang of patwari's and Bhata Khor. Maybe he did not take crumbs from Sharifs but he manages his own finances. No way that he is clean. Just think about his job and business what assets does he own.

From what i have heard from everyone in the area, the guy is not a thief. The reality is that we dont really know, so i will give him the benefit of the doubt. He is, however guilty of turning a blind eye to the billions stolen by the Sharifs.

Talwar Gujjar

Rana sahib is right, Ch Nisar should dissociate gracefully. If he wants to be a party chief, he should make his own party.

PIND-WALA

From what i have heard from everyone in the area, the guy is not a thief. The reality is that we dont really know, so i will give him the benefit of the doubt. He is, however guilty of turning a blind eye to the billions stolen by the Sharifs.
There have been threads about the bhata khori gang that is supported by Ch Nisar. Its very hard to connect the money trail or link in these activities. Do you honestly beleive that guy like Ch Nisar as interior can turn a blind eye to massacre of model town or so many other extreme criminal cases . How often he has said that he has files on so and so but he will keep quiet . Does that look like a honest guy ?

Hate_Nooras

There have been threads about the bhata khori gang that is supported by Ch Nisar. Its very hard to connect the money trail or link in these activities. Do you honestly beleive that guy like Ch Nisar as interior can turn a blind eye to massacre of model town or so many other extreme criminal cases . How often he has said that he has files on so and so but he will keep quiet . Does that look like a honest guy ?

I am confused about him, we hear good things but as you say he has skeletons in his closet.