CEO PIA Arshad Malik press conference

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It should be an independent inquiry. If it is PIA fault then he should resign.Otherwise keep on doing good job since accidents do happen all over the globe.

Salazar67

RAW FUNDED media Anchors.. Awam does not believe...

Independent inquiries NEEDED.. Was it sabotage? With RSS/PLMN terrorist alliances against Pakistan are well-known.

Bring back the escaped terrorist Nawaz Lohaar and hang him.

CANSUK

Well people raise questions on pilots trainings n’ education in PIA however, I’m wondering where these journalists get trained and seek education. Asking same questions over n’ over......... again n’ again.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please do you will do us favor but every news is not correct, remember that too.
yeah I agree - even the landing gear story is sounding kind of bullish*t now with the new CCTV footage and audio of the pilots... The landing gears are clearly seen in the footage and the pilot didn't mention anything about the landing gears..

stargazer

yeah I agree - even the landing gear story is sounding kind of bullish*t now with the new CCTV footage and audio of the pilots... The landing gears are clearly seen in the footage and the pilot didn't mention anything about the landing gears..
Still waiting for convincing evidence. Don't make your decisions based on non-experts and verbal sensationalization for ratings.