Celebrations begin in families of Pakistani prisoners stuck in Kingdom after yesterday's announcement

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Long Live IK the Great!

Long Live MBS the Great!

No bloody commison/kick-back taking rulers ever thought about the helpless and downtrodden as IK did, and won the hearts of 2107 families in one go, and the entire nation in the second go!

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
دوسرے ملکوں میں موجود پاکستانیوں کے لئے اپنا وطن ماں کی دعا کیطرح ہونا چاہیے جو ہر وقت اپپ کے ساتھ ہے

میرے ہوش و حواس میں یہ پہلہ مو قع ہے جب ریاست پاکستان نے اپنے لوگوں کے لئے ایک غیر معمولی قدم اٹھایا ہے

شکریہ عمران ، خدا تمہیں اس کا اجر دے گا

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Would be interesting to know how many of these families voted for PMLN or PPP and what is their opinion now.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
yahi Duain IK k kaam ayain ge agay b or duain koi na b dai vote koi na b dai lakin ALLAH pak to iska ajar in dono ko i mean IK and MBS ko to dai ga he

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan did what was the right thing to do, regardless of who any one voted for!
In Ik's eyes they are all Pakistanies!

I know IK did they right thing. I'm just wondering if some of the affected families are Noon league supporters and whether they have finally realised that IK is better than Nawaz Sharif. I know there are some hardcore supporters who would never change their allegiance.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I know IK did they right thing. I'm just wondering if some of the affected families are Noon league supporters and whether they have finally realised that IK is better than Nawaz Sharif. I know there are some hardcore supporters who would never change their allegiance.
I am sure Noonies will realize, sooner or later that IK has been doing much better than Nawaz/Zardari in every respct! Some one so rightly said Imran Khan is like a diamond among all the corrupt politicians, not only in Pakistan but in the world!