CDA and favouritism

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
How can one complain to CDA regarding non conforming use of residential houses? I see so many dentists, aesthetics, designers, guest houses, schools using their residential properties to run businesses in Islamabad which is against the laws earmarked by CDA. A few years back, most restaurants were shut down in houses because of this particular law. Has the govt struck a compromise with the dentists, aesthetics, doctors, fashion designers & guest houses and allowed them to secretly operate in houses? If yes, then what was the fault of those people whose restaurants were closed? In the eyes of the law all are equal and nobody should be above the law. Any help of knowledge in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks

P.S I would appreciate if people could add further suggestions that could help in enhancing the beauty of our capital. I love the Miyawaki forest idea recently carried out by IK.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Complain to Corrupt Mafia Like Nawaz, Shabaz Criminals They have more Contacts In Lahore High Court and Media houses. You seen they looted country many times but Judicary gives them 24/7 support, Bails and media defends them like pereonal dogs specially Geo, Dunya and express

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Complain to Corrupt Mafia Like Nawaz, Shabaz Criminals They have more Contacts In Lahore High Court and Media houses. You seen they looted country many times but Judicary gives them 24/7 support, Bails and media defends them like pereonal dogs specially Geo, Dunya and express
Can we ever have constructive debate on this forum. To hell with them. Lets make our capital beautiful again. Har baat mai one does not bring lohars, chors etc and everything is not siasat

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks. I have done that but to no avail. Can we not raise the subject here so that it reaches concerned authority.
Here you can only let your steam out and let other members know. Best forum is PM Portal it will at least get registered. There is hundreds of Issues because past 40 years institutions are destroyed and not working.

Last edited:

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Here you can only let your steam out and let other members know. Best forum is PM Portal it will at least get registered. There is hundreds of Issues because past 40 years institutions are destroyed and not working.
I wish someone would pay heed. I have registered this twice no but no response. We have already destroyed our heritage by demolishing old buildings and constructing ugly plazas. Everywhere in Europe they integrate their old sites with the new ones. I am worried they will mess Islamabad too. Somebody needs to hear me out.