Caption Time

Hunain Khalid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
58842500-887503454934906-3159300440252743680-n.jpg

Scholar1

Add
Nikita Chaudhry. Zaidi Qasim, Zinda_Rood, expert analysis, katwa, PIND-WALA, Jarnaili ,
bhaibarood, Pappuchikna,Shah
Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfei
ld,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,kayawish,ImRaaN, islamabadi , babulal, John Snow, etc!
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim, Mohan, FANNE, Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood, Khan125, Pappuchikna, intekhab, Shah Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390, Liberal 000, Rajarawal111, tarzanafridi, Fat Amigo, SaRashid, kingQ, shyam thapa, , islamabadi, ShazI Ji, kakamuna420, Tony Tony, babulal, Lord Botta, kayawish, rtabasum2, jimpack, Muhammad Jibran, Ma122, Steyn, Kavalier
,these paid people deserve it

Raiwind-Destroyer

Makes me happy that i have pissed off Imrani worshippers that i am now in their list and they're making shitty photoshop pics. I like how Imran Khan isn't even in the picture and my nick is in bold. Makes me glad.

By the way, Haqeeqat TV spreads more lies and propaganda than Hitler would've ever combined. I know that filthy person running that channel reads this forum. You can't fool everyone you liar.

I wouldn't be surprised if the filthy scum running Haqeeqat TV makes a propaganda video about me and make me the representative of America, when he does, please inform me.
do not give yourself to much value you are worthless shit no one gives a dam about your negative views because people like you just bark and do not fix any thing

bhaibarood

I reported this post nearly one hour ago but it seems the moderators are sleeping
Thank you sir for standing on the right side of the history!
its pure threat that these GHQ media cell based bharrey ke tatoo hurl at those who raise valid questions

kakamuna420

Add
Nikita Chaudhry. Zaidi Qasim, Zinda_Rood, expert analysis, katwa, PIND-WALA, Jarnaili ,
bhaibarood, Pappuchikna,Shah
Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfei
ld,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,kayawish,ImRaaN, islamabadi , babulal, John Snow, etc!
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim, Mohan, FANNE, Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood, Khan125, Pappuchikna, intekhab, Shah Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390, Liberal 000, Rajarawal111, tarzanafridi, Fat Amigo, SaRashid, kingQ, shyam thapa, , islamabadi, ShazI Ji, kakamuna420, Tony Tony, babulal, Lord Botta, kayawish, rtabasum2, jimpack, Muhammad Jibran, Ma122, Steyn, Kavalier
,these paid people deserve it
you include me in paid people. I will pay 10 dollar for your mother

kakamuna420

Very Sad indeed. This post is valorizing Nazi crimes. I reported this post but it seems that there is no moderation on this website. Such mentality should be strictly discouraged and this member must be banned
people like him should not be banned but arrested. You are using picture of innocent being killed and use it to make fun. Shame on you . Kuch galian parhain gi . tumhara dimagh theek hojaye ga.

Raiwind-Destroyer

not funny dude!
Its called Genocide, thanks for portraying army as Hilter?
PS: I didnt know I am so much effective in making GHQ media cell uncomfortable
actual picture with link is here
2-42.jpg
what about the daily genocide Israel is doing in Palestine and india is doing in kashmir have you reported that to anyone you Jewish slave

bhaibarood

people like him should not be banned but arrested. You are using picture of innocent being killed and use it to make fun. Shame on you . Kuch galian parhain gi . tumhara dimagh theek hojaye ga.
you are quoting wrong person by mistake !
he condemn this heinous act