Caption this :P

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
And PTI thought only Imran Khan can do this dramay bazi...
maxresdefault.jpg

میاں صاب کہاں پیچھے رہنے والے ہیں

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بابے ہوری
سائیں لوک نے
دودھ ملا روح افزا پی رہے نے
تہاڈا کی لیندے ؟
??????

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhangi came in power on a promise that he is better then Nawaz, Zardari, Fazlu, Altaf, Siraj etc etc.....

Today, Bhangi's followers r defending Bhangi not on his qualities or performance but on weaknesses of his opponents.

One by one, Bhangi burried his every camapign promise and slogan and the latest is "Accountability" ?

From here onwards, you will not hear Bhangi or his bitches screaming the word NRO, Corruption or Accountability ?

surfer

Bhangi came in power on a promise that he is better then Nawaz, Zardari, Fazlu, Altaf, Siraj etc etc.....

Today, Bhangi's followers r defending Bhangi not on his qualities or performance but on weaknesses of his opponents.

One by one, Bhangi burried his every camapign promise and slogan and the latest is "Accountability" ?

From here onwards, you will not hear Bhangi or his bitches screaming the word NRO, Corruption or Accountability ?
You mean like we don’t hear PUSSY nawaz talk about vote ko izzat do or revolution against the boots?

I understand your frustration amigo, you bought all that popcorn thinking nawaz and Maryum will be leading a revolution against the boots, but what you got was pussy nawaz And licky Maryum- the no1 and no2 GHQ bitches of all time! LOL

HSiddiqui

Amir Ayub ! Have you ever read Quran ? Or raised in a family where human values are discussed?
I dislike Jamaat e Islami, and its 90% members for using the name and doing politics, I cannot say a word about there personal lives, in fact not against any one's life. Read Quran brother, you are not doing good.
Quran is filled with JOKERS who make fun of a religous person, Allah has warned that they will be fitted in the hell fire as the source to increase that fire.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Amir Ayub ! Have you ever read Quran ? Or raised in a family where human values are discussed?
I dislike Jamaat e Islami, and its 90% members for using the name and doning politics, I cannot say a word about there personal lives, in fact not against any one's life. Read Quran brother, you are not doing good.
Quran is filled with JOKERS who make fun of a religous person, Allah has warned that they will be fitted in the hell fire as the source to increase that fire.
I disagree with Jamat-Islami Politics. But they are most devoted and honest people as compared with other political parties.
In other words, I do not like JI in politics at all. But I like their worker and the social work they do.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
You mean like we don’t hear PUSSY nawaz talk about vote ko izzat do or revolution against the boots?

I understand your frustration amigo, you bought all that popcorn thinking nawaz and Maryum will be leading a revolution against the boots, but what you got was pussy nawaz And licky Maryum- the no1 and no2 GHQ bitches of all time! LOL

Bhai GHQ pizzay kay saath bitches bhi rakhta hay ?

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
I disagree with Jamat-Islami Politics. But they are most devoted and honest people as compared with other political parties.
In other words, I do not like JI in politics at all. But I like their worker and the social work they do.

Jamat Islami did not destroy Pakistan because of its Munafiqat because it was never in power.

Bhangi on the other hand, shamelessley destroyed Pakistan's every thing including one young generation by succesfuly camoufloging Munafiqat in wraps of U Turn Theory !

Oh & Jamat is not corrupt.....but PTI is filled with corrupt garbage of Pakistan that Bhangi collected from all over Pakistan in hope for getting chair in PM House

surfer

Bhai GHQ pizzay kay saath bitches bhi rakhta hay ?
Of course. They had two, but pussy ran away - now they are left with licky only. But don’t worry licky can handle it all on her own - after all her trainer was pussy nawaz himself, and no one has more experience in licking boots then him....right amigo? :)

PS any luck finding PUSSY’s balls? Lolz

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Of course. They had two, but pussy ran away - now they are left with licky only. But don’t worry licky can handle it all on her own - after all her trainer was pussy nawaz himself, and no one has more experience in licking boots then him....right amigo? :)

PS any luck finding PUSSY’s balls? Lolz

no wonder they have to hire Kanjris for Kashmir Liberation ?

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
The question is what are they devoted to? Their party goes further down after every election.

Iconoclast

Chor do is kanjar ki aulad ko. Yeh bechara Spain mein larko (dudes) ki zaitoon say maalish kar kar kay apnay aap ko senorita samajhnay laga. Dude has identity issues.