Capital Talk 28h May 2009

A

arshad_lahore

Hamid Mir
Guests: Ahsan Iqbal PML N, Fauzia Wahab PPP, Dr Sheerein Mazari PTI
[zshare:2li2ky3r]http://www.zshare.net/video/6064848911dd4784/[/zshare:2li2ky3r]

amina

Voter (50+ posts)
HAMID MIR AND HOOD KA BACHA DONO ANTI PAKISTAN LAGTA HAAN HAMMID MIR INDIAN PITHU LAGTA HAA

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
No, I don't think so they are not a tattoos of India.
they behave like this just for thier own benifits, they have to survive in this system.
woh kehtay hai na "JALTI ME TEEL KA KAAM" apnay shows kamyab banana muqsud hota hai
but i recon HAMID MIR is still better than 1000s some time do a fruitful jobs in a favour of PAKISTAN
and i think many of others are doing the same "hamarey so called Politician Leaders aur Presenters"
Specially "JAVED CHAUDARY" Anchor of "KAL TAK"........."MUSLIM LEAGE NAWAZ GROUP"
FAUZIA WAHAB sounds like very defensive unsecure and amateur this is my personal opinion.........
The people i prefer to listen are HAROON RASHEED, TALLAT HUSSAIN, AIHTEZAZ HUSSAIN,
MEHMOOD KHAN ACHAKZAI, KASHIF ABBASSI, SUHAIL WARAICH, YOUSUF RAZA GILANI,
SHIEKH RASHEED, Dr SHAHID MASOOD, IMRAN KHAN and many others but not remmember the names
at the moment..............

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
why isnt this link working
Yes why we are always having problems with Siasat.PK,hardly there are times when we can be sure of the quality of the this link ,why we always get second rated links,we overseas Pakistani contribute so much for Pakistan ,do we not deserve some quality of news or analytical video clips from far way then?
is there any expert who could provide us some more better links?

da_mody

Citizen
Shame on u moderator
y u deleted my post ?

because i said the truth ?
Dont become Zardari and Musharaf

Answer me !!!!