Capital Talk 22nd November 2012 - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

تَعَالَوۡاْ إِلَىٰ ڪَلِمَةٍ۬ سَوَآءِۭ بَيۡنَنَا وَبَيۡنَكُمۡ أَلَّا نَعۡبُدَ إِلَّا ٱللَّهَ وَلَا نُشۡرِكَ بِهِۦ شَيۡـًٔ۬ا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعۡضُنَا بَعۡضًا أَرۡبَابً۬ا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ*ۚ

subhanAllah Mr Ahmedinejad

A true patriot of the Ummah, many salutes to you

Mr. President, just do one more thing. Conduct a nuclear explosion, and hurry up please

LivePakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Personally speaking Ahmadinejad never impresses me. A man who makes use of rantings and rhetorics to sell himself as someone special.

I agree with you he rants only. Why other Muslim leaders dare to do so? Have you seen statement from Zaradari on the aerial massacre of Gaza? Did he dare to criticize Israel for its brutality on innocent children?

balushyno1

Citizen
Mughay hairat hoti hai apnay aisay dooston kay comments ko par kar go shaid kabi Iran gayee nahi ya agar gayai be hon gay to aik / do bar aur 2-4 bandon kay comments ko sun karo Ahmedinijad par ultay seeday comments likh rahay hain. I have been in Iran more than 20 times and I don't have any doubt that he is simple, honest and hard leader. Baki janab hum ko Pakistani leaders kay sath compare karna chahyai he is 1000 times better than our leader. He has made Iran a nation and our leaders could't not make Pakistan a nation. Thats only 1 point.

Im a Irani, Or main hi nahin bia.com hi visit karlain or ahmedi nejad likh dain aap ko woh ger muhazzib ghaliyan parhengi k aap ka dil ukta jae, kher Mir hussain Mousavi election jeet chuka tha tv main announcement bhi hue the usne jeet ki khushi main Speech bhi diye k doosre din use nazar band kar dia gaya, Google aap ka friend hai youtube aap ka dost, Utha lain keyboard or macha den dhoom

Last edited:

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lolz are you serious ?

How can anyone be jealous of a clown ? :)

Qalandari I would like to know whom are you comparing ahmadinajad then. is zardari better? or saudi king for that matter! or you actually sing praises for the likes of Obama THE PRIDE OF THE DEMOCRATIC WORLD!!!...so just because ahmadinajad has to resort to bad tactics, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD, doesnt make him any better or any worse. Now, my question is, using bullying tactics is one thing he is guilty of (again he is not alone at doing that. the only reason saudi king wouldnt need to do it, is because of everyone accepting him as the chief bulli (democracy among thugs). What other bad things can you mention about this president then. I think he is the better off the lot actually. You speak of this other prime minister in iran. can you say he was the saviour iran has been expecting for last couple of millenia! highly unlikely. I can assure you had he been the prime minister, he would just become another puppet in powerful hands. Atleast this person has got the guts to face the biggest nightmare world is facing today, while QALANDARS like you and I just keep the rhetoric alive here on the blogs. get a life loser ;)

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Im a Irani, Or main hi nahin bia.com hi visit karlain or ahmedi nejad likh dain aap ko woh ger muhazzib ghaliyan parhengi k aap ka dil ukta jae, kher Mir hussain Mousavi election jeet chuka tha tv main announcement bhi hue the usne jeet ki khushi main Speech bhi diye k doosre din use nazar band kar dia gaya, Google aap ka friend hai youtube aap ka dost, Utha lain keyboard or macha den dhoom

bhai sahb dhoom machana maksad nahi. we need to get our concepts clear here. This person wants to do something about this geo political situation in mid east. he is sick and tired of bullies like saudi arabia as well. He aims israel justifiably for atrocities. but he has alot of enemies, both inside and outside his country. This contender mousovi or whatever wants to get rid of ahmedinajad because of his religiosity and the effect his stance has on iranian economy. This bloody mousovi is not concerned about state of muslimhood in the world. he wants to get the economical figures right. and alot of contemporary modern iranians dont like that either, just like alot of people in urban centres of pakistan would not like the actual islam in its context cuz this relaxed westernized FUN culture is just very convenient, and we enjoy it. someone like ahmadinajad coming on top is certainly bad news. I know and work with a lot of iranians as well. funny enough, being from urban pakistan, i am in a position to compare urban societies in both countries. And guess what, the modern iran is actually more westernized then us. ( i thought i was quite westernized, but nothing compared to the groups of iranians i have come across).. and then i got friends who still work in iran. and yes, they hate ahmadinajad to their guts. but then thats the same lot of iranians i just mentioned. They dont hate ahmedinajad for his stance, they hate him cuz he doesnt allow FREEDOM (now this word has as many meanings as alphabets). Thats like expecting students from pakistani schools like shuafat and islamabad international to accept leadership of a strict muslim leader....u would laugh, wouldnt u ( please do your google and dhoom stretagy here as well). Are we, as a nation, even ready to contemplate having a president like hazrat umar RA (ok relax guys, i am not trying to compare ahmedinajad with a sahabi!!). I am mentioning his name in context of hard line on islam (as we know from history). So, my friend. its simple. a genuine man wants to achieve something in a bad bad bad world, and in order to do that he has to use aides that are bad as well, and he is fighting against bad as well. and when everyone else is bent upon being bad to him, he just has to use some of these foul tactics as well. being a human there is only so much sanctity you can observe. Fine, you may argue he seeks power, fame, money, women, gold, blah blah. Wait, i dont think he seek women, money, gold, or for that matter fame and power even. Wouldnt it be easier for him to become top US aide, shake hands with israel, and become the biggest game in the region. But he is not doing that. Look at his lifestyle man! simply that gives him a 100 points ahead of everyone else. The iranian opposition uses the pretext that this man has caused considerable damage to iranian economy and INTERESTS at large. now, get real here !!! ahmedinajad is working for a much bigger cause where there is going to be some collateral damage to economy because the bigger world community cant exercise their influence on this president. If these iranians, or the bigger muslim world for that matter, think that they will achieve glory, both in this world and in afterlife, by relaxing in their homes, enjoying their FREEDOMS (again freedom needs to be defined), then yes, they are confusing Glory with Gloria, and its actually Gloria they looking for, and not glory. now if thats how we judge a head of a state, then yes i must say ahmedinajad should go because all muslim nations need leaders like mousovi , and zardari, and king of saudia (the puppets they are) to just stay alive in utmost misery. i can totally understand that.

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mery Bhai agar 20 kiia 30 time b jaoo na , tu u might have been aware of frustration of people leaving there everyone is abusing him , coz they want freedom , want to enjoy their lives in their own way like clubs etc etc trust me, they love america , Europe .......! coz still the race from Shah of iran is there almost in majority.
no doubt he is good man but never been good for Sunni in his country.

DEFENCE

Voter (50+ posts)
bhai sahb dhoom machana maksad nahi. we need to get our concepts clear here. This person wants to do something about this geo political situation in mid east. he is sick and tired of bullies like saudi arabia as well. He aims israel justifiably for atrocities. but he has alot of enemies, both inside and outside his country. This contender mousovi or whatever wants to get rid of ahmedinajad because of his religiosity and the effect his stance has on iranian economy. This bloody mousovi is not concerned about state of muslimhood in the world. he wants to get the economical figures right. and alot of contemporary modern iranians dont like that either, just like alot of people in urban centres of pakistan would not like the actual islam in its context cuz this relaxed westernized FUN culture is just very convenient, and we enjoy it. someone like ahmadinajad coming on top is certainly bad news. I know and work with a lot of iranians as well. funny enough, being from urban pakistan, i am in a position to compare urban societies in both countries. And guess what, the modern iran is actually more westernized then us. ( i thought i was quite westernized, but nothing compared to the groups of iranians i have come across).. and then i got friends who still work in iran. and yes, they hate ahmadinajad to their guts. but then thats the same lot of iranians i just mentioned. They dont hate ahmedinajad for his stance, they hate him cuz he doesnt allow FREEDOM (now this word has as many meanings as alphabets). Thats like expecting students from pakistani schools like shuafat and islamabad international to accept leadership of a strict muslim leader....u would laugh, wouldnt u ( please do your google and dhoom stretagy here as well). Are we, as a nation, even ready to contemplate having a president like hazrat umar RA (ok relax guys, i am not trying to compare ahmedinajad with a sahabi!!). I am mentioning his name in context of hard line on islam (as we know from history). So, my friend. its simple. a genuine man wants to achieve something in a bad bad bad world, and in order to do that he has to use aides that are bad as well, and he is fighting against bad as well. and when everyone else is bent upon being bad to him, he just has to use some of these foul tactics as well. being a human there is only so much sanctity you can observe. Fine, you may argue he seeks power, fame, money, women, gold, blah blah. Wait, i dont think he seek women, money, gold, or for that matter fame and power even. Wouldnt it be easier for him to become top US aide, shake hands with israel, and become the biggest game in the region. But he is not doing that. Look at his lifestyle man! simply that gives him a 100 points ahead of everyone else. The iranian opposition uses the pretext that this man has caused considerable damage to iranian economy and INTERESTS at large. now, get real here !!! ahmedinajad is working for a much bigger cause where there is going to be some collateral damage to economy because the bigger world community cant exercise their influence on this president. If these iranians, or the bigger muslim world for that matter, think that they will achieve glory, both in this world and in afterlife, by relaxing in their homes, enjoying their FREEDOMS (again freedom needs to be defined), then yes, they are confusing Glory with Gloria, and its actually Gloria they looking for, and not glory. now if thats how we judge a head of a state, then yes i must say ahmedinajad should go because all muslim nations need leaders like mousovi , and zardari, and king of saudia (the puppets they are) to just stay alive in utmost misery. i can totally understand that.

MashAllah wonderful post. You said what I wanted to say. This is the reality and 100% true.

balushyno1

Citizen

Bhai sorry for Laziness or you can just call me ignorant for not reading your whole KING SPEECH, Iran is a Ally of Israel and USA so i will encourage myself to ignore the puppets crap and enemy showdown here. everyone the living ones in this world know who Is winning the So called war on terror of USA,

Iraq Saddam Down, Iran supported Governament established,
Lebonan, Rafiq hariri Down, Hezbollah came to power,
Afghanistan, Taliban down Iran supported Governament came to power,
Bahrain, Work in progress,

About the Nuclear program, iran dont have any nuclear weapons but on the same side Here is a story, please have a look,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

Skip the whole story and Read about iranian Attack on the reactor before israel, teet teet teet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ab koi Sense wala Banda Yeh judgement kare k Iraq k reactor ko raton raat urhane wala Iran k reactor se ghabra kyun gaya hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ok thats it for now, I wanna watch the dictator again or maybe POGO

Last edited: