Capital Talk - 19th July 2011 - Shah Mehmood Qureshi & Ahsan Iqbal - Return of Governor Sindh----Who

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
CRIMES OF MQM

1)
mqm talk about constitution of pakistan that every citizen has the right to participate in elections, and represent the people in the assemblies ( with out thinking that ppp pmln spend millions to win elections and mqm dont think about their sons relatives and there freinds where will they go).

2)
second crime talking about free education and health service, for people (are they out of there minds , whats going to happen to ppp and pmln and how are they going to recover there money? the money they spent on election campaign, and also educated and healthy people will expose there fake degree and questions there mounting wealth. If the people do become educated they cannot get fooled by their cunning agender.

3)
mqm talked about land reform, (against silly ideas) they want to give power to poor farmers , without thinking whats going to happen to waderas , sarders , chaudris and all.

4)mqm talk about poor and middle class people , (against silly ideas) if this middle class and poor people come in power they will do something for pakistan , but what will 2% of elite class do , but in the end i do agree with the people. They are dangerous and they are targeting 2% of the elite class , mqm should be punished because of these crimes.
Fear_of_Failure_Marathon_Cartoon.gif.scaled500.gif
MAYBE PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET GO ON MQM KEEP TRYING.

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
shah sab join pml n

no i think he want to join imran khan (it is just my opinion) but waiting fr ppp to sack him out of their party which they will not do because they think that if he go to some other party then it will direct effect ppp