Can't Hot Link Pics, Can't Post Emojis. Whats Going On?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And still getting that dammed can't post now Server error msg 70% of the times.

FFS forum is already tail spinning to its demise with absolute 0 moderation, hemorrhaging good and old timer members by the second and all the animals loose in the zoo running wild and amok. At least keep the technical side in decent running shape.

So at least the few of us who are left here for the final decent until it crashes hard into the ground have somewhat of a reasonable experience for our last precious seconds of our life on this dropping like dead duck out of the sky forum called siasat.pk

Last edited by a moderator:

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have also been trying to use insert picture feature but that hasn't been working.
Obscene language is never sensored unlike other popular forums.

BrotherKantu

I also cannot post images or moji's. I reinstalled my browser FF. I installed a different browser but no luck. I did wrote about it to the admin but never got any reply.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I also cannot post images or moji's. I reinstalled my browser FF. I installed a different browser but no luck. I did wrote about it to the admin but never got any reply.

Yes I was also having problems with posting smileys. The trick solution is to edit your post and then add a smiley......It works for me.?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are a genius.
Oh wait
.I tried but it did not work.
haha yes I am a genius. Ok I know what you doing wrong...Do it as follows
Click edit
click smiley button
click the desired smiley....it will show in your post.
Now while the smiley page still showing, click save button. Your post has a smiley and the smiley page disappears....For some reason if you click smiley page off before save, the smiley will not show. Try it now.?

Salazar67

And still getting that dammed can't post now Server error msg 70% of the times.

FFS forum is already tail spinning to its demise with absolute 0 moderation, hemorrhaging good and old timer members by the second and all the animals loose in the zoo running wild and amok. At least keep the technical side in decent running shape.

So at least the few of us who are left here for the final decent until it crashes hard into the ground have somewhat of a reasonable experience for our last precious seconds of our life on this dropping like dead duck out of the sky forum called siasat.pk
Gay boy adeel does not like us to post pro pak comments.

I can't say nuke Endia or death to ISRAHELL.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Gay boy adeel does not like us to post pro pak comments.

I can't say nuke Endia or death to ISRAHELL.
Dude if you haven't noticed, you are one of the unmoderated ones running amok I am talking about in my original post. You are probably one of the worst culprits here. 99% of your posts are nothing but filth laden tirades.

Salazar67

Dude if you haven't noticed, you are one of the unmoderated ones running amok I am talking about in my original post. You are probably one of the worst culprits here. 99% of your posts are nothing but filth laden tirades.
My tirades are reserved for urine drinkers and anti Pakistan gutter born viruses citizen X.

I despise the illiterate CLOWNS of PLMN a subsidiary of RAW who supported and support prostitute of JATI MUJRAH.

When it comes to Pakistan, with me all bets are off. I am the linguistic gangster against Kalee Maa and her minions who visit this site.

If you don't like my filth as you put it.. Don't read. I am unable to post.. I blame teddy boy Adeel.