Canadian media Photographer "MESMERIZED" by Imran Khan during his press conference. (Exclusive)

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Canadian media Photographer "INTIMIDATED" by Imran Khan during his press conference. (Exclusive)

haha, pti wale itnay sensitive kyun hotey hein? please ab rona mut shurru kar daina, election mein ppp kay jiyalay sab ko dekh lein gay...
har wo pakistani jo pakistan ko apna mulak samjhta ha,aur apny aur pakistan k future ka zara sa bhi sachta ha woh ab nafrat karta ha maujooda ALL PARTIES GOVT (pppp+noon+qaaf+meeem+mqm+anp) se.agar aap jasy log is govt se ab bhi khush hyn aur apny aap ko jiyala samjhty hyn to ALLAH se dua karen ALLAH apko hadayat de.achay aur buray ka faraq nazr aye apko.

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Canadian media Photographer "INTIMIDATED" by Imran Khan during his press conference. (Exclusive)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] hehe [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)

chamcha and mr u-turn khan

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)

No doubt Imran hypnatise people but in this video i did not see nothing HYPNATISED PEOPLE.
Photographer has finshed his work and they are listening Imran Khan as profesionals, listening and watching are their jobs, and they sit on the floor because they have no COMPLEX like our PAK SAHAFI.

bravo0306

Councller (250+ posts)

yaar the damn play link ain't appearing...all i can see is a black screen.....somebody plz upload it on facebook or provide me an alternate link

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Can't see video on ipad. Can some one post link. Admin from lasts month people the apple are not able to see videos. Can you please correct this

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)

Code Decode ... U badly need to understand the difference between a photographer and a movie maker... :lol:

Had ho gai .... Waste of time...sorry to those who are bowing their heads down for this piece of crap ..

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
kia khoob jahil ikathey ho gaye hain. how do you know he forgot to take IKs pics. He might have taken them before or after that and hes just listening. Once again I hit code's thread by mistake n wasted my time. you said you were leaving the forum n you are still around? what a drama queen. created all that drama of leaving n is still here.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

HI CodeDecode are you back with your videos. really tell me are you 14 year old? I mean the Promo of the videos and the content could be a little more mature!

I think this Code decode is 8 Years old

He make one after another Immature videos

He is just Exaggerate the things

Now in this Video of Imran khan there is nothing special though i agree wuth Imran khan

Sohraab

kia khoob jahil ikathey ho gaye hain. how do you know he forgot to take IKs pics. He might have taken them before or after that and hes just listening. Once again I hit code's thread by mistake n wasted my time. you said you were leaving the forum n you are still around? what a drama queen. created all that drama of leaving n is still here.

this 8 years old Code decode is so immature and he like to use Abusive language too

Sohraab

is puri video main koi khass baat hai hi nahi

cheezon ko exaggerate karne ki bhi koi had hoti hai :angry_smile:

is Kisam ki Jahilana videos ko sirf aqqal se paidal loog hi like kar sakte hain

Sohraab

Yaar code decode koi dhang ka kaam kia karo ... yeh Bachkana harkatain karna chor do

apne ooper loogon ko mat hansao yeh Brain less stupid immature childish Videos bana kar

bohut hi agar farigh time hai to Tasbeeh parrh liya karo

:angry_smile:

Sohraab

LOL ... They are just listening to something they have never heard before in their media ... and IK's version is making much more sense to them!

yes i agree with you

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar Nawaz Sharif can also face international media and he can give better answers than Imran Khan. :lol::lol:

junaidkh

Voter (50+ posts)
well i didn't find any thing exceptional as the he mentioned, is just you see what you like to see, if u wear frame with blue glasses then don't complained that every thing is blue. I am fan of imran khan as well, i personally think he is far better then nawaz n others, but please why we are so blind some times and follow some one blindly , so we can't see any other thing. My point is look and think why PTI, popularity graph is decreasing and this is the fact, by abusing pml-n and other bias achors doesn't make any improvement. If some good peoples are leaving pti, its mean there is some thing wrong, and i believe yes there so many wrong things happening, imran khan have to look at it and try to improve it, this is not playing 11, this is dirty politics.
Code decode i don't know who is he, but the way people is saying (good words) it seems all are pti workers, giving shabash to each other, encouraging each other, which is not bad, but please don't follow any one blindly , try to look both side of pictures.