Canadian media Photographer "MESMERIZED" by Imran Khan during his press conference. (Exclusive)

Re: Canadian media Photographer "INTIMIDATED" by Imran Khan during his press conference. (Exclusive)

LOOLZZZZZ is ka to moon khule ka khula hi reh gia. [hilar] [hilar] zuburdust

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Canadian media Photographer "INTIMIDATED" by Imran Khan during his press conference. (Exclusive)

HI CodeDecode are you back with your videos. really tell me are you 14 year old? I mean the Promo of the videos and the content could be a little more mature!

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)

please canada or US, please keep IK, consider it a gift from pakistan..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[HI]"Osama came to Afghanitan in CIA plane....."[/HI]

Point to be noted........

"and same are Taliban of Pakistan ...."

Khansaber

MPA (400+ posts)

if anyone can do better then code decode fellow do it to prove it . Actions matters words don`t
i will appreciate if others start uploading custom videos & make more name then code. waiting for next big custom uploader.

"if you can`t do better then someone .don`t criticize ,otherwise do it to prove it " ==by my Great Grandfather

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

LOL ... They are just listening to something they have never heard before in their media ... and IK's version is making much more sense to them!

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

"Osama came to Afghanitan in CIA plane....

Point to be noted........

"and same are Taliban of Pakistan ...."

صحیح فرمایا آپ نے
پاکستانی طالبان بیرونی ایجنڈے پر کام کر رہے ہیں
مگر ہماری ذہنیت کہ ان کی شکل و صورت دیکھ کر ہم انہیں مذھب کے نمائندے قرار دے دیتے ہیں
اور پھر اسی سنہری موقع سے فائدہ اٹھاتے ہوے اپنے ہی دین کے خلاف دل کھول کر زہر بھی اگل دیتے ہیں
یہ ہی ہیں وہ مقصد جو ان دشتگردوں کے سرپرست حاصل کرنا چاہتے ہیں
اور بہت کامیاب ہیں وہ

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

please canada or US, please keep IK, consider it a gift from pakistan..
akhir "jeaybhutto" ko marna he ha,ab maut nazr a rahi ha to IK ko bad.duaen de raho ho,bhutto is dead already & now its time for masses,common people of pakistan to throw theses FALSE LEADERS of ppp+nooon & make pakistan a real PAKISTAN.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well these sheeps just graze on western/us propaganda and khan come up with some thing (truth) they never come across.

Abid_Waraich

Voter (50+ posts)

yes code decode is 14 years old so what? I think it's a brilliant catch. It's nice to see that canadian media was instead of asking questions they listened to Imran's logic. they heard something which their own media do not show them.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

صحیح فرمایا آپ نے
پاکستانی طالبان بیرونی ایجنڈے پر کام کر رہے ہیں
مگر ہماری ذہنیت کہ ان کی شکل و صورت دیکھ کر ہم انہیں مذھب کے نمائندے قرار دے دیتے ہیں
اور پھر اسی سنہری موقع سے فائدہ اٹھاتے ہوے اپنے ہی دین کے خلاف دل کھول کر زہر بھی اگل دیتے ہیں
یہ ہی ہیں وہ مقصد جو ان دشتگردوں کے سرپرست حاصل کرنا چاہتے ہیں
اور بہت کامیاب ہیں وہ

کوئی اپنے دین اسلام کے خلاف نہیں ہے
طالبان کے امریکی دین و دینارو ڈالر کے خلاف ہیں

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wow ... Speechless .. Brilliant

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)

Excellent work code decode :D I'm a huge fan of yours ..

P.S. Intimidate is the wrong word here, I guess - mesmerize maybe or inspire or awe struck! LOL

DrGigyani

MPA (400+ posts)

What a charisma imran bhai....salam to you.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

LOL, he really had his mouth open while IK was just showing the mirror to the West.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Never judge people based on their age, religion, color, nationality .... you will be end up a big loser. Code_Decode may be a young man but he has the passion and skills and has posted some really nice stuff that shows what Imran the true leader is made of compared to the immature, illiterate and corrupt leaders we are stuck with over half a century. Secondly haven't you seen the talent of young generation of Pakistan? My advise to you is do something if you want to save this nation ... don't wait for things to happen ... action speak louder than words ... Make yourself counted... Just criticizing others for the sake of it .. just makes one look real stupid.

HI CodeDecode are you back with your videos. really tell me are you 14 year old? I mean the Promo of the videos and the content could be a little more mature!

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)

akhir "jeaybhutto" ko marna he ha,ab maut nazr a rahi ha to IK ko bad.duaen de raho ho,bhutto is dead already & now its time for masses,common people of pakistan to throw theses FALSE LEADERS of ppp+nooon & make pakistan a real PAKISTAN.

haha, pti wale itnay sensitive kyun hotey hein? please ab rona mut shurru kar daina, election mein ppp kay jiyalay sab ko dekh lein gay...