Canadian girl harassed in Islamabad is 3% Ashkenazi Jew

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By the way she is a Jew?
Why bringing religion into this, whichever religion she follows ,police should catch the bastards who harassed her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way she is a Hindu?
Why bringing religion into this, whichever religion she follows ,police should catch the bastards who harassed her.
By the way she is a Christian?

By the way she is a Qadyani?

What! Did you say Qadyani ?
Bitch! She must have done something wrong, she should be arrested.
I can't find anything wrong with those innocent guys.
A storm in a tea cup.
By the way, thank you for letting us know about her religion.
Hence proved u are a qadiani

pakimon

Councller (250+ posts)
you failed to understand what I actually want to say !

She is living in Pakistan right now . This video of her laughing at that she is not Arab but at the same time happy that she has some Jewish blood in her can land her in trouble in a country like Pakistan
Her life is in danger from Mullas .

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
lagta hai app ne Hadiths nahi parhen. Arabs were already present there in Makka when Hazrat Ismael came to live there . Hazrat Ismael learned Arabic language and married an Arab lady

The descendants of Hazrat Ismael in Arabs are like Syeds in Punjab.

آپ کی بات صحیح ہے اور میں بھی یہی کہنے کی کوشش کررہا ہوں کہ موجودہ عرب ان قدیم عربوں اور بنو اسماعیل کے اختلاط کا نتیجہ ہیں
تو ظاہر ہے کہ کچھ نہ کچھ تو جین میں مماثلت ہوگی
یہ بھی یاد رکھیں کہ عربی اور عبرانی دونوں کا گہرا تعلق ہے بلکہ منبع ایک ہی ہے

Khan125

If I were I wouldn't have called myself a qadyani. Qanyani is an offense term for a Qadyani. They call themselves an Ahmadi. But such talk would be too difficult to understand with someone of your intellect.
By the way qadiani ka hona ya na hona DNA se nhi pata chalta.... itni oonchi hawaoon me na urr.
Bara aya DNA vala qadiani... mirzey kazzab ka himayati...
Me ne to sarcastic comment kia tha laikin lgta hey CHORE KI DARHI ME TINKA vali baat ho gaee.

shekh buqrat

Councller (250+ posts)
By the way qadiani ka hona ya na hona DNA se nhi pata chalta.... itni oonchi hawaoon me na urr.
Bara aya DNA vala qadiani... mirzey kazzab ka himayati...
Me ne to sarcastic comment kia tha laikin lgta hey CHORE KI DARHI ME TINKA vali baat ho gaee.

Fasadi mulla dna 99 percent .

Liberal 000

آپ کی بات صحیح ہے اور میں بھی یہی کہنے کی کوشش کررہا ہوں کہ موجودہ عرب ان قدیم عربوں اور بنو اسماعیل کے اختلاط کا نتیجہ ہیں
تو ظاہر ہے کہ کچھ نہ کچھ تو جین میں مماثلت ہوگی
یہ بھی یاد رکھیں کہ عربی اور عبرانی دونوں کا گہرا تعلق ہے بلکہ منبع ایک ہی ہے

You are right Arabic , Hebrew , Ethopian and Aretarian languages are descended from a common source

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
you failed to understand what I actually want to say !

She is living in Pakistan right now . This video of her laughing at that she is not Arab but at the same time happy that she has some Jewish blood in her can land her in trouble in a country like Pakistan
If it does land her in trouble, then as a true muslim (not just by name, for there be 1.8 billion muslims by name, perhaps only a handful by action and Allah SWT knows best), you sir, should stand in front of her and protect her from any who seek to do harm in the name of Islam for indeed Islam prevents us from even speaking ill of other gods (al-An‘aam 6:108) let alone physically harm them unjustly...