Can we really fight it --- An alternate Approach

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The title of my thread may be giving impression that I may be trying to give some technical or tactical suggestion like everyone else on the social media is doing. No please I am not.

Every one has more than required knowledge about the Corona Virus by now. There are countless remedies and people’s experiences circulating. in social media. Some give warnings, some give cures, some give Azkaar and Astaghfaars. The scientific/statistical diffusion models now show that at least 70 to 80% of the world population is going to get it. The hopes of controlling are dying down fast, the strategical thinkers are thinking about flattening the curve and extending the time line to fight it, rather than getting done with it quickly. The developed nations are already developing the protocols about who to save and who not to save. So the impression is identical to letting it come like a hurricane and pass on with whatever damage it does.

What we at Pakistan need to do and can do. Putting aside the politics, yes our health care system is absolutely not able to cater incoming flux. Neither our economical situation is able to prolong the fight as some rich nations are thinking of prolonging.

So the flat curve is not an options for us at all. In fact, we dont have any control on the curve. For the first week the scare was out that our trajectory is the worst in the world. But seems like that scare is also not valid any more. Neither it matters now to find out the source and point fingers on the sectorial groups. If you think deeply there are a million ways and sources you can get it.

So please stop thinking that you can escape from it. You will get it today tomorrow or day after. The hope we have is that our Immune systems are much much better than the neat and clean nations with best health care systems. We cannot isolate one person in one part of our house and stay safe from it. Our houses are not big enough. We cannot be so hard at our hearts to leave our loved once alone and let them live or die. No matter what happens we will take care of our sick mother father, wife, husband, brother sister and our children. Let us not loose this last asset of love for our family, that we are left with. No one else but Allah will save us now. We have seen the news of people walking out of it successfully. So let us start Praying to Allah to help us get through it slowly and get cured. Lots of us will see the tragedies and miseries in our houses. Let us get ready for these tragedies. Please remember Allah, do what ever Zikar you can do which ever Asthghfar you can. But best of it is that we all should look for the misery around us.
Please Please Please get out and help the daily workers in your areas. Be safe and keep the social distancing, but extend your helping hand in which ever capacity you can. Allah is watching. He can forgive us like the nation of Younus (Aleh Asalaam) when they did astaghfar after seeing the coming Azaab.

Last edited:

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only people left to do astaghfar and change their ways of mental slavery are ......

Aap samaj hi gai houn gai.

NasNY

I personally feel Allah has given all of humanity a hint, a taste,
a preview of things to come.

Allah has sent a clear message to Humanity and all the government's of the world,
Change your ways or else.

But no one will believe it or change, so my message to the Believers is.
Get your account ready for Audit.

betterpakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[From Quran]
"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-15)

I’ve always found this verse to be a comfort in difficult times such as now.

Zaidi Qasim

What a pity that it took something like this pandemic to strengthen our belief. Allah has his own ways. But what is this life of few years ?

بَلْ تُؤْثِرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَى

But only If we know.

RajaRawal111

Only people left to do astaghfar and change their ways of mental slavery are ......

Aap samaj hi gai houn gai.
? ? ?
آ گئی ہے - آ گئی ہے سمجھ
باقی سارے آزاد منچھ سوچ والے تو پہلے ہی ووٹ ڈال بخشے گئے ہیں

Wake up Pak

Blessed to have Imran Khan leading Pakistan at a sensitive time like this. Imagine how this nation, especially the poor would've suffered if chors like Nawaz Sharif or Zardari were in charge instead. Astaghfirullah.

Eyeaan

Raja sahib thanks for a non-partisan and non-political post.
Unwanted but we all have been dragged in a political controversy, a totally unethical practice - mostly thanks to the media. and some gimmicks of a group.

Perhaps we need to look into the experience of our own region, India, Pak and Bangladesh to develop our own model than to totally rely on European models. Iran was hit hard but I'm told there were many visitors from Chinese Wuhan since last December, but we have not seen a similar outbreak like Iran. (I wont mentioned the number because those are unconfirmed). Let's hope our elders survive this calamity with relative safety and dignity.

Last edited:

surfer

The title of my thread may be giving impression that I may be trying to give some technical or tactical suggestion like everyone else on the social media is doing. No please I am not.

Every one has more than required knowledge about the Corona Virus by now. There are countless remedies and people’s experiences circulating. in social media. Some give warnings, some give cures, some give Azkaar and Astaghfaars. The scientific/statistical diffusion models now show that at least 70 to 80% of the world population is going to get it. The hopes of controlling are dying down fast, the strategical thinkers are thinking about flattening the curve and extending the time line to fight it, rather than getting done with it quickly. The developed nations are already developing the protocols about who to save and who not to save. So the impression is identical to letting it come like a hurricane and pass on with whatever damage it does.

What we at Pakistan need to do and can do. Putting aside the politics, yes our health care system is absolutely not able to cater incoming flux. Neither our economical situation is able to prolong the fight as some rich nations are thinking of prolonging.

So the flat curve is not an options for us at all. In fact, we dont have any control on the curve. For the first week the scare was out that our trajectory is the worst in the world. But seems like that scare is also not valid any more. Neither it matters now to find out the source and point fingers on the sectorial groups. If you think deeply there are a million ways and sources you can get it.

So please stop thinking that you can escape from it. You will get it today tomorrow or day after. The hope we have is that our Immune systems are much much better than the neat and clean nations with best health care systems. We cannot isolate one person in one part of our house and stay safe from it. Our houses are not big enough. We cannot be so hard at our hears to leave our loved once alone and live or die. No matter what happens we will take care of our sick mother father, wife, husband, brother sister and our children. Let us not loose this last asset of love for our family, that we are left with. No one else but Allah will save us now. We have seen the news of people walking out of it successfully. So let us start Praying to Allah to help us get through it slowly and get cured. Lots of us will see the tragedies and miseries in our houses. Let us get ready for these tragedies. Please remember Allah, do what ever Zikar you can do which ever Asthghfar you can. But best of it is that we all should look for the misery around us.
Please Please Please get out and help the daily workers in your areas. Be safe and keep the social distancing, but extend your helping hand in which ever capacity you can. Allah is watching. He can forgive us like the nation of Younus (Aleh Asalaam) when they did astaghfar after seeing the coming Azaab.
In one sense you are right. Many estimates now saw 70 to 80 % of the world population will get the virus. But the key thing is that majority of people will recover with just paracetamol, rest and healthy diet. However a certain number of deaths are unavoidable - this is the harsh truth.

As Muslims we should be prepared for death at any time BUT we should also not give up and do whatever in our power to protect the vulnerable. Trust in Allah but tie your camel.

What disappoints me is that this is a clear sign for believers (or for non believers you can say a reaction from nature) that we have to change our ways, but after all this is over, and this too shall pass, we will go back to our old ways.

For the first time in my life I see something that money, fame, power etc cannot protect you from. Hunger kills more people in the world everyday but this is on EVERYONES doorstep. This is an opportunity for the world to come together and change, but chances are we will not sieze this opportunity

EDIT - here is an example of what I mean -

Footnote to all: political differences apart, perhaps for once we can all avoid politics, name calling and general mayhem in a thread?

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Raja sahib thanks for a non-partisan and non-political post.
Unwanted but we all have been dragged in a political controversy, a totally unethical practice - mostly thanks to the media. and some gimmicks of a group.

Perhaps we need to look into the experience of our own region, India, Pak and Bangladesh to develop our own model than to totally rely on European models. Iran was hit hard but I'm told there were many visitors from Chinese Wuhan since last December, but we have not seen a similar outbreak like Iran. (I wont mentioned the number because those are unconfirmed). Let's hope our elders survive this calamity with relative safety and dignity.

I cannot even imagine about politics when it comes to life of whole nation. At this time Imran Khan is doing everything he can in his capacity. I will give him 10 out of 10. I guarantee you that you will not hear a single world from me if things get out of control of Govt (and off course if I will be left to speak).

The base line is that we need to be together to do our part, who knows I am the next one to go. The main purpose of this thread was to encourage everyone to do every thing we can for unprivileged people. Who knows these are the last chances for us to add some good aamaal to take with us.

RajaRawal111

In one sense you are right. Many estimates now saw 70 to 80 % of the world population will get the virus. But the key thing is that majority of people will recover with just paracetamol, rest and healthy diet. However a certain number of deaths are unavoidable - this is the harsh truth.

As Muslims we should be prepared for death at any time BUT we should also not give up and do whatever in our power to protect the vulnerable. Trust in Allah but tie your camel.

What disappoints me is that this is a clear sign for believers (or for non believers you can say a reaction from nature) that we have to change our ways, but after all this is over, and this too shall pass, we will go back to our old ways.

For the first time in my life I see something that money, fame, power etc cannot protect you from. Hunger kills more people in the world everyday but this is on EVERYONES doorstep. This is an opportunity for the world to come together and change, but chances are we will not sieze this opportunity

EDIT - here is an example of what I mean -

Footnote to all: political differences apart, perhaps for once we can all avoid politics, name calling and general mayhem in a thread?

You are 100% right br. We have to tie our camel and leave rest to Allah. I am confident that Allah will forgive us as a nation and this will not become a clamity as it is for lots of other. This is time for us to remember Allah and agree that HIS Qudrat is only thing that prevails. He will take away who he wills and will spare whoever he wills.

pkpatriot

I cannot even imagine about politics when it comes to life of whole nation. At this time Imran Khan is doing everything he can in his capacity. I will give him 10 out of 10. I guarantee you that you will not hear a single world from me if things get out of control of Govt (and off course if I will be left to speak).

The base line is that we need to be together to do our part, who knows I am the next one to go. The main purpose of this thread was to encourage everyone to do every thing we can for unprivileged people. Who knows these are the last chances for us to add some good aamaal to take with us.

Crisis brings out the real face of the people, we can really see k bohat sey logon k dillon pey mohar lug chuki hey, they are just showing greed, hatred , fear of death , extremism, ego etc.
On the other hand real men show their positive side setting differences aside they try to help the humanity.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)

you were always a saner guy . tell this to your friend zaidi qami too... mernay kay qareeb a ker bhi usay kuch samajh nahin aai..
stay safe

RajaRawal111

you were always a saner guy . tell this to your friend zaidi qami too... mernay kay qareeb a ker bhi usay kuch samajh nahin aai..
stay safe
This is time for everyone to forget everything. Why dont you do your part for Zaidi Qasim.
Remember please. One thing common we all have on this forum is our love for Maan Dhurti. Just the way of thinking is different.