Can someone verify the news please - People boycotting Emirates and Ettihad over Kashmir issue.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Emirates flights are full of retards with fake English accent, stinky oils and smelly people those look like haven't taken a shower in ages. You cant use the toilet after few hours.
Food that taste like crap, chickpea salad so everyone can fart all the way. WTF.

I avoid Emirates at all cost, even pay a few hundred $$ extra to stay away from that crap.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Endia is the biggest trade partner in UAE even the jobs in UAE says iEndian preferred

pakistani are third class people in UAE

UAE is a back stabber nation just like Endia

stargazer

I only travel with turkish.
If something has a label "Made in India" i leave it there, This is from day-1 not just after what happened.

The Indian products are inferior to any other country except some 3rd grade Chinese knockoffs.

Me too! I do the same for the last decade + No indian movies in my home, no indian drama, no drama with an indian actor.
Recently stopped going to indian restaurants also.

banne mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Me too! I do the same for the last decade + No indian movies in my home, no indian drama, no drama with an indian actor.
Recently stopped going to indian restaurants also.

Ha ha ha ....Who cares if some beggars are boycotting Indian goods.

kakamuna420

In US, if you ask any gora about INdians, they will tell you such stories full of hatred that I worry about indians' safety here.

Islamabadiya

Thats where you use your common sense, not emotions. Find alternatives and move away gradually.
pls list some examples using your 'common sense'
let me help u by giving few points:
start with uae labour visas which contribute a lot towards our depleted foreign reserves
then free or deferred oil by saudis