Can anyone give me asset details and tax returns of two PTI leaders mentioned in the thread.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would request all of my PTI brothers, could you please give me Tax Returns and asset details of Abdul Rashid Bhatti EX MPA and Mian Muhammad Azhar EX Governer, Ex President PMLQ?? Thanks.

a767d1f7c0f587667b88c357e96b423c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Let us arrange tax returns of the above gentelmans, meanwhile you please arrange tax returns of Anjum Aqil and Shumaila Rana :-/

Last edited:

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
None of them is an office bearer of PTI, they are just members like me. Do you want my tax returns as well??? Trust me I pay more tax than NS!!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You should have better idea of the details of assets of Mian Azhar saab,cos he stayed for years with PMLN.

Did you ask this when he was in PMLN? As a PMLN worker its much easier for u to go and check the records of Mian Azhar.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML(N) nay aik baar phir shabit kar diya kay yeh aik na_ahal aur kaam chooroon ka toola hay........... Bhai 4 baar federal government may rahnay kay bawoojoot bureaucracy may koeee contacts nahee? Ask our Khadim-e-Aalaa to get it for you.

I would request all of my PTI brothers, could you please give me Tax Returns and asset details of Abdul Rashid Bhatti EX MPA and Mian Muhammad Azhar EX Governer, Ex President PMLQ?? Thanks.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
All these PTI new joiny may had less assets but now will get 10 times more than now- JEWS will fill their stomach as did of Munafiq Imran Khan.

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

WHAT AN STUPID QUESTION, but as expected from ...... bhai sahab yahan loog kisi dosray ki tax returns leykay nahi bethay huway hotay, why dont you asks directly from them ?? or ask their previous party about their last year tax returns. and pls come up with solid stuff next time :)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All these PTI new joiny may had less assets but now will get 10 times more than now- JEWS will fill their stomach as did of Munafiq Imran Khan.

I see after 30th jalsa, your strength is coming back but slowly slowly!

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
we should provide them .. as p t i supporter we shouldnt get involve in it because we know what there intrest is .they just want to creat some kind of issue to pass time to divert the attention .. i think we should declare the assest of all members and give an open invitation to all parties that come and see and them we will come to their ..as parvaiz rasheed nil tax from last many years . profes are available .. p t i members dont be aggrasive on chingado type character .he is bound to do so his currput father will lose his tahsildari if he dont do so . so stick to your hard work .and we should disclose the assest of all members it is need of time .

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mr. Chegado well said as expected from **********, tell me 1 thing how you guys know or how you get to know that Jews are supporting some1 or CIA/USA or ISI supporting this that ?? you guys are very intelligent arent ya ?? jesay loog wesay hukumran, apni naakami ka zimmaydar ya to US hota hai ya Jews u know why ?? bcuz you guys are LAZY ***, you cant do anything good for youself you cant even protect youself but ya always blame on Jews/US ....why dont they do anything against Iran and North korea, you know the reason?? bcuz their nation is STRONG enough save and protect themselves.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
None of the PTI supporters have replied sensibly. I am waiting for assets and tax returns because Imran Khan used to blame everyone for that and what is the latest condition in his own party.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab tu thora sharam kar lo, all PPPP and PMLq people are joining ur party- where is youth and that Inqelaab. Thora sa tu zarf dikhao, wesey PPPP, PMLq, MQM, trible agencies, ISI aur all over Pakistan sey people la kar jalsa karna koe kamal nahe- I am still committed to my words, will talk to you after election.

Chill man all PPPP and PMLq are coming to join PTI, please get Zardari, Musharaf and Choudries as well.

I see after 30th jalsa, your strength is coming back but slowly slowly!

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You should have better idea of the details of assets of Mian Azhar saab,cos he stayed for years with PMLN.

Did you ask this when he was in PMLN? As a PMLN worker its much easier for u to go and check the records of Mian Azhar.
Now he belongs to you. You should be brave enough to own them, otherwise Imran Khan is responsible because this shows that his own house is not in order.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHAT AN STUPID QUESTION, but as expected from ...... bhai sahab yahan loog kisi dosray ki tax returns leykay nahi bethay huway hotay, why dont you asks directly from them ?? or ask their previous party about their last year tax returns. and pls come up with solid stuff next time :)
Baysharmi mehsus ho rahe hai, tu party main nai laina tha.....Dusroon ko nasehat khud mian fasehat..