CAN’T GIVE REPORT ON SAHIWAL INCIDENT IN TWO DAYS: JIT CHIEF

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not acceptable at all..

If it is only compilation, upload all your findings on Siasat.pk and we will compile the full report ourselves..

Maarnay main jitni tezi dikhai thi,, report uss se bhi tez banni chahiey inn kutton ke khilaaf..

Tehreek e Insaaf, please don't fail us this time.. Buhat hogaya..

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
this is bull, punjab hakumat has many of the haram from previous gov in it. They are using piggy tubbar's tactics of delaying things.
I will assume that this is your honest opinion and you do realize that injustice is being done and previous government is responsive .
I know be it zardari or nawaz both were fucked up.
This is not an attack but a sincere question to you is there an expiration date for the excuse ? When will Pti be old enough to take responsibility of any thing ?

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
CAN’T GIVE REPORT ON SAHIWAL INCIDENT IN TWO DAYS: JIT CHIEF

Ijaz-Shah-604x270.jpg

SAHIWAL (92 News) – The deadline given to the JIT by Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar will expire this evening.

Talking to the media at the site, JIT chief Ijaz Shah said that they have not yet reached a conclusion. “We cannot give the report in two days. Six officials of the CTD are in custody. Statements of 3-4 witnesses have been recorded,” he added.

He said that the JIT had been formed under Article 80 A. “The results have to be given in 30 days.” Earlier, JIT chief Ijaz Shah visited the site.

Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar had formed the JIT, ordering to submit the report within 30 days.

On the other hand, Minister of State for Interior Shehryar Afridi has assured that those responsible for the Sahiwal incident will be made an example.

Talking to the media, he said that the JIT report will be made public. “The law and religion do not allow sentence before time,” he maintained.

The minister said that all facts will be placed before the nation. “The prime minister is in Qatar and he has issued special instructions,” he said.

Shehryar Afridi said that no one will be allowed to open fire at innocent citizens. “I am neither a judge nor a lawyer. The matter will be clarified after the JIT report,” he said.

He announced that there will be no compromise on the law and justice.
https://92newshd.tv/cant-give-report-on-sahiwal-incident-in-two-days-jit-chief/#.XEbnONIzbcs

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not acceptable at all..

If it is only compilation, upload all your findings on Siasat.pk and we will compile the full report ourselves..

Maarnay main jitni tezi dikhai thi,, report uss se bhi tez banni chahiey inn kutton ke khilaaf..

Tehreek e Insaaf, please don't fail us this time.. Buhat hogaya..
na ker yaar kiun noonioon ki baji ko beech main lay aay ho :)

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not acceptable at all.. We need the report today..

Jab begunahon ko maarnay main der nahi lagai tou report main der kyun lag rahi hai? Jis tezi se mara tha, uss se 2x speed se report ban jani chahiey..

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
I guess next day..two terrorists were killed in Gujaranwala .were the real one who been tracing but during deciding to capture them.. wrong informations was put in the table in hurry...Even then.if the raided CTD party use little sensed... This sad incidents can be avoided...But CTD operation peoples for this target are dump or not up to mark.....I don't think any ISI jawan was involved in this killings party..
This is a lie . Nothing at all happened in gujranwala. Try finding any footage of that so called insident that never took place. Wake-up buddy extrajudicial killings are never ok ever period.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
There must ba code of conduct for Govt employees to address to media... jis ka dil karta hy mun utha kar media ko interview dena shuru kar deta hy... iss saly ko jo kehna tha CM ko kehta... har kisi ko hero banany ka shok laga huwa hy...

Shakal sy to yeh koi chavval he lagta hy... is ny kya enquiry karni...

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will assume that this is your honest opinion and you do realize that injustice is being done and previous government is responsive .
I know be it zardari or nawaz both were fucked up.
This is not an attack but a sincere question to you is there an expiration date for the excuse ? When will Pti be old enough to take responsibility of any thing ?

Good question, They are to take responsibility for everything that happens under their nose. But this is politics we are talking about where nothing is straightforward! In politics you have to repair what you have inherited!!

Leaders are made upon how they handle and persevere through the difficult. This is a litmus test of what will make or break them. But to discount the f#ck up from the straight 10 years of previous piggyy gov cannot be looked away from. You have to fix what you inherited.

Hussain1967

They can't justify or cover up mistake by CTD..Now need to find..First who gave them wrong information about this car..and is this humane eror or knowingly given informations??..And the raid CTD party taking blind action ..while they can stop them in many ways..one or two private cars can follow them untill right place to stop them...CTD don't have any escape..only they can ask for mercy or delay little time to calm down the medias....But innocent were killed by thiers mistake..no doubt about that..
Mark my words. CTD will go unharmed. No.1 secret agency of the world Zindabad!

Hussain1967

They can't justify or cover up mistake by CTD..Now need to find..First who gave them wrong information about this car..and is this humane eror or knowingly given informations??..And the raid CTD party taking blind action ..while they can stop them in many ways..one or two private cars can follow them untill right place to stop them...CTD don't have any escape..only they can ask for mercy or delay little time to calm down the medias....But innocent were killed by thiers mistake..no doubt about that..
They will cover it up one way or the other. Despite being PTI supporter, I am saying this.

WatanDost

They will cover it up one way or the other. Despite being PTI supporter, I am saying this.

صرف اتنا سمجھا دو آئ ایس آئ کا آپریشن تھا ،
آپریشن کو لیڈ ایک سب انسپکٹر کر رہا تھا کیوں ؟

Hussain1967

صرف اتنا سمجھا دو آئ ایس آئ کا آپریشن تھا ،
آپریشن کو لیڈ ایک سب انسپکٹر کر رہا تھا کیوں ؟
When and where did I say that ISI conducted the operation? As per Raja Basharat ( Punjab’s Law minister, not any ordinary person ), operation was conducted based on the lead provided by ISI. So, while CTD conducted the actual operation, intelligence was provided by the No.1 secret agency of the world.

WatanDost

When and where did I say that ISI conducted the operation? As per Raja Basharat ( Punjab’s Law minister, not any ordinary person ), operation was conducted based on the lead provided by ISI. So, while CTD conducted the actual operation, intelligence was provided by the No.1 secret agency of the world.

بھائی جی
چولی نا ماریں راجہ بشارت سی ٹی ڈی کا موقف بتا رہا تھا نہ کہ مصدقہ اطلاع آئ ایس آئ سے لے کر
کہ ہاں جی ہماری ٹپ آف تھی ... پریس کانفرنس دوبارہ سن لو

Hussain1967

بھائی جی
چولی نا ماریں راجہ بشارت سی ٹی ڈی کا موقف بتا رہا تھا نہ کہ مصدقہ اطلاع آئ ایس آئ سے لے کر
کہ ہاں جی ہماری ٹپ آف تھی ... پریس کانفرنس دوبارہ سن لو
Couldn’t Basharat use his own brain to find the balatant lies in CTD story? Who asked him to become spokesperson of CTD? Why didn’t he or Buzdar forced CTD head or IG Punjab to give press briefings by themselves? Why? All over the world, Police Chiefs brief media.