اب کسی بھی وقت آتش فشاں پھٹ سکتا ہے - اوریا مقبول جان

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
!اوریا صاحب تیاری کیا کی ہے، کتنی کی ہے

خدا کے کام دیکھو، بعد کیا ہے اور کیا پہلے
نظر آتا ہے مجھ کو بدر سے غارِ حرا پہلے​

nayapakistanzindabad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Idiot khud to eshoeshrat mein zindagi guzar li ab doosroon ke bachòon ko warghala raha hae yeh gadha. Ghazwa jihad..iss tarah ke lafaz istemal karke Abhi thak qoum bhugat rahi hae. Itna show hae to bandooq ootawo oor kashmir chale jawo. Idiot khud to tande tande studio mein bet ke doosroon ko lecture de raha hae. Pakistan adhe masail to wese hi Hal hojayengein agar inn tv anchors ko phansi dedo. Tv anchors shaam hote hi aflatoon ban jate hein.oor har marzi ka elaj he inn gadhoon ke pass. Qoum ko inn anchors ne zehni beemar bana dia hae.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no consensus amonhst mufti and scholors that preaent time PK are ghaz e hind there is a handful of people who says pk is now.

Ghaz e hind is during end times when jesus pbuh and imam mehdi ale islam will come and send an army towards hind, hind from what i understand is bangladesh and Pakistan as well that is whole hind including india.

Now from my underatanding Of sheikh tahir ul qadri he apoke on thia subject and said that imam mehdi ale islam will send an army towards sindh to be conqured, now if we accept sindh as now then that means Pakistan. So therefore pk will get conquered first.

However according to orya maqbool jan which he could be correct PK is ghaze we hind now.

Before the coming of jesus pbuh the dajjal has to come and he will rule for some period then the coming of jesus pbuh and imam mehdi ale islam.

If a war takes place now then it cud lead towards nuclear war leading too a complete destruction of human beings, then there will be suffering (may Allah protect all of us from sufferings and make it easy for us).

Now afyer a nuclear war who borders will mean Nothing you can kiss goodbye kashmir it will mean nothing. When so much suffering is taken place the dajaal will turn up and pretend to be some kind of saviour which he will not be (may Allah protect all muslims from that evil time).

At the time of this suffering who would rule over PK or if actually pakistan would exist i dp not know. Who the rulers would be dont know, would it be chinese, indians, US or sharif family and co i do not know.

Then jesus pbuh and imam mehdi will come.
This is my understanding of the subject correct me if i am wrong. Brothers and sisters we need to come out of this ghaz we hind scenerio and look at present day, we need to start praying our namaz and asking for forgiveness of our sins. Also protection from Allah because bad times could be ahead there is a lot uncertainty and things could kick off.

A present war scenerio with India could be classified as a jihad, but i do do not think ghaz we hind......

Allah knows best

baba adam

Citizen
Idiot khud to eshoeshrat mein zindagi guzar li ab doosroon ke bachòon ko warghala raha hae yeh gadha. Ghazwa jihad..iss tarah ke lafaz istemal karke Abhi thak qoum bhugat rahi hae. Itna show hae to bandooq ootawo oor kashmir chale jawo. Idiot khud to tande tande studio mein bet ke doosroon ko lecture de raha hae. Pakistan adhe masail to wese hi Hal hojayengein agar inn tv anchors ko phansi dedo. Tv anchors shaam hote hi aflatoon ban jate hein.oor har marzi ka elaj he inn gadhoon ke pass. Qoum ko inn anchors ne zehni beemar bana dia hae.

he is on the track of zaid hamid lal topi