Business community in Lahore is slowly gravitating towards PTI...

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI govt is about to document the economy at large scale.... this is going to be the game changer in Pakistan's economy. Even musharraf could not do this.

If it happens which seems will happen, then mark my words, even business community including general public would hail PTI for this success and all of sudden public opinion would lean towards pti.

Last edited:

CANSUK

Most people think ? that they are paying enough sales tax so they don’t wanna pay income tax and they don’t wanna become filer.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's long term vs. Short term. We've only done short term till now, kaam chalao mentality. Now the changes are affecting the system and these will be loud, difficult and full of resistance. But it will pay off in the long run. Things can't be allowed to be this haywire anymore. It's beyond high time. Salam to those who suffer, but understand the necessity and stand with change.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ooo BCodo saray karobar Thapp paray hain....?

there is no customer aur tum MCod Business Community ko "happy happy" dikha rahay ho ?
Lol ask any business man any day of the week, this is the answer you will get. Wouldnt matter if it is Musharaf, be nazeer, nawaz shareef or Imran Khan. They never have money and business is doing worse.

The fact of the matter is that they are the worst tax evadors and then government had to go to poor to put more taxes. If they pay their share of taxes then poor would suffer less and there is balance.

Up until now, in Pakistan richer was getting richer and poor were getting poorer. If we tax the rich businesses, then we can give relief to poor

Last edited:

such bolo

Ooo BCodo saray karobar Thapp paray hain....?

there is no customer aur tum MCod Business Community ko "happy happy" dikha rahay ho ?

I am an wholesaler/retailer and exporter....My business here is also effected...but I hope that in sha Allah things will be better soon...yes I do accept that business are almost closed and the reason is that people are not ready to get themselves exposed to FBR

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
بابا جی نےنہایت سادہ لفظوں میں تاجر مافیا کا پوسٹ مارٹم کردیا ہے-اس سے آگے صرف خاموشی

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
I am an wholesaler/retailer and exporter....My business here is also effected...but I hope that in sha Allah things will be better soon...yes I do accept that business are almost closed and the reason is that people are not ready to get themselves exposed to FBR

Any type of buying or selling regardless of the amount is at stand still until buyer and seller confidence is increased which i do not see happening until political stability is evident.