Building a Hindu Temple in Islamabad, right or wrong ?

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thats because you cant think beyond your hardcore extremist salafi/wahabi views just like Dr Zakir
pakistan might not have sharia law but its still an islamic country and not the same can be said by western country because they claim to be liberal countries and have thier own laws there in your western country can a muslim protest against gays and lesbian thats a no becuase thats their law

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
lol, do I look upset? Not at all mon ami. And yes you are right, deenakum waliya deem. I am a Muslim, what about you? What religion do you follow?
If I am on the truth may Allah guide you to it
And if you are on the truth may Allah guide me to it. Aameen

knowledge88

Thats because you cant think beyond your hardcore extremist salafi/wahabi views just like Dr Zakir
If you are so smart then why don't you campaign in the USA , or in Europe, Australia or Canada, to build a temple for Hindus by their tax payers money. There is not a single temple in the North America, Europe or Australia which was built by their tax payers money. They all are extremists ? Ask a politician in the USA that there should be a temple or a mosque in the USA, which should be built by their tax payers money, they will laugh. Pakistan which collects a fraction of tax, compare to the USA should use their tax payers money to build a temple?

Raiwind-Destroyer

Dr saab should stick to what is his field of expertise which is dawah and comparative religion. Trying to become a mufti and issuing fatwas is not his thing and does huge blunders in it, for which he was almost kicked out of Malaysia also.
he never issued a fatwah if some one reads from quran and explains it truthfully does not mean its a fatwah its just for muslim guidance if you want to follow it its your choice if you dont then also its your choice

most western countries do follow a religion and thats money any country tries to get ahead with them in terms of economy or money they put that country down and not allow that country to flourish you have china for example how west is shunning china because they fear they will lose economy against china

Imranpak

If Hindu's want to pay themselves for a temple in Islamabad then it will most likely be allowed. For Muslim government to do this is condoning idolatry, it is shirk. We will then be associating fake God's with Allah, astagfurullah!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you are so smart then why don't you campaign in the USA , or in Europe, Australia or Canada, to build a temple for Hindus by their tax payers money. There is not a single temple in the North America, Europe or Australia which was built by their tax payers money. They all are extremists ? Ask a politician in the USA that there should be a temple or a mosque in the USA, which should be built by their tax payers money, they will laugh. Pakistan which collects a fraction of tax, compare to the USA should use their tax payers money to build a temple?
That is the stupidest thing I've heard all day and since its from someone like you, totally not surprised.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I get it
I don't want to participate in shirk
You are a smart person you want to , what can I say
Its funny you get it but you want to be holier then Prophet ! If Letting Non-muslim pray in Islamabad is Shirk.. Then Prophet let Christian Pray in Masjid Nawbi .. Concept is same Allowing Christian to Pray in Majid Nawbi ( which was Govt Property made with people money ) Christain did not worship Allah they were doing shirk in masjid Nawbi .. OK if you dont want Hindu to have Temple with tax money your money !then let HINDU PRAY IN ISLAMABAD BIG MOSQUE ..Will that be ok for you ?

Imranpak

Its funny you get it but you want to be holier then Prophet ! If Letting Non-muslim pray in Islamabad is Shirk.. Then Prophet let Christian Pray in Masjid Nawbi .. Concept is same Allowing Christian to Pray in Majid Nawbi ( which was Govt Property made with people money ) Christain did not worship Allah they were doing shirk in masjid Nawbi .. OK if you dont want Hindu to have Temple with tax money your money !then let HINDU PRAY IN ISLAMABAD BIG MOSQUE ..Will that be ok for you ?

You've lost the plot! There is no comparison between the Christians and Hindus here at all. Christianity has much in common with Islam where as Hindu idolaters do not. The Prophet(SAW) showed great mercy towards the Christian community where as the Hindu's being idol worshippers are different in nature. Why are you so keen on a Mandir being constructed in Islamabad when Hindu's regularly destroy Masjid's in India?. Another thing is the secular Christian west treats Muslims equally unlike Hindu India where they are abused and ridiculed. Muslim's and Christian's worship the same God not animal's or idol's. Islam makes it clear that Christians are closest in faith to Muslims where as the idolaters are our greatest enemies.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
P
When the Prophet (ﷺ) arrived in Makkah on the day of victory, he made tawaf around the Ka’bah seven times and touched the Hajar al-Aswad with his staff. He then asked Uthman bin Talha to open the door of the Ka’bah. The Prophet (ﷺ) entered the Ka’bah accompanied by Usama bin Zaid, Bilal and Uthman bin Talha (رضي الله عنهم). He closed the door, performed prayer and stayed for some time.
The place where the Prophet (ﷺ) prayed in the Ka’bah. Inside the Ka’bah were statues of Ebrahim (عليه السلام) and Ismail (عليه السلام), along with pictures of angels and a picture of Ebrahim (عليه السلام) with divining arrows in his hand. It has also been reported that there was an icon painting of the Virgin Mary and the child Christ which had been done by a Christian. The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered all of them to be destroyed.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
You've lost the plot! There is no comparison between the Christians and Hindus here at all. Christianity has much in common with Islam where as Hindu idolaters do not. The Prophet(SAW) showed great mercy towards the Christian community where as the Hindu's being idol worshippers are different in nature. Why are you so keen on a Mandir being constructed in Islamabad when Hindu's regularly destroy Masjid's in India?. Another thing is the secular Christian west treats Muslims equally unlike Hindu India where they are abused and ridiculed. Muslim's and Christian's worship the same God not animal's or idol's. Islam makes it clear that Christians are closest in faith to Muslims where as the idolaters are our greatest enemies.
So in your opinion Christian Worship One God ..They dont do Shrik ..You need to learn about Christian Religion. And dont compare your self with Hard liner Hindu as they destroy Mosque so shall you demolish Temple ..Tit for tat mentally. If govt have given Land for One and only temple that is fine with me.. Even Govt said in parliament they are not paying for construction . Hope you learn more about your religion and others

Imranpak

So in your opinion Christian Worship One God ..They dont do Shrik ..You need to learn about Christian Religion. And dont compare your self with Hard liner Hindu as they destroy Mosque so shall you demolish Temple ..Tit for tat mentally. If govt have given Land for One and only temple that is fine with me.. Even Govt said in parliament they are not paying for construction . Hope you learn more about your religion and others

Rather you need to learn about Islam and the relationship with Christianity. The Prophet(saw) guaranteed the protection of Christians in his land where churches were allowed as well. They believe in a 3 in 1 God, shirk it may be according the most yet they have been living in the Middle East for centuries too. The Prophet(saw) also cleansed the Middle East from idol worship as well that you also need to remember. We will destroy temples instead simply not allow them to be built, there is a big difference. It is absurd for you to say how Muslim's should spend their own money in building a place of worship where idol's and God knows how many God's and Goddesses are worshipped. You need to learn more about Islam before blabbering on about your nonsense. If not the government then are you paying for these temples? There are sufficient temples in Pak for the small Hindu community.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Rather you need to learn about Islam and the relationship with Christianity. The Prophet(saw) guaranteed the protection of Christians in his land where churches were allowed as well. They believe in a 3 in 1 God, shirk it may be according the most yet they have been living in the Middle East for centuries too. The Prophet(saw) also cleansed the Middle East from idol worship as well that you also need to remember. We will destroy temples instead simply not allow them to be built, there is a big difference. It is absurd for you to say how Muslim's should spend their own money in building a place of worship where idol's and God knows how many God's and Goddesses are worshipped. You need to learn more about Islam before blabbering on about your nonsense. If not the government then are you paying for these temples? There are sufficient temples in Pak for the small Hindu community.
Go listen to Javed Ahmed Ghamdi saab about this matter on Hindu Temple in Islamabad ! And I agree with him. He Also Mention about Hijaz Area is not for non-muslims cause of Allah Order ! Islamabad is not Hijaz Area !
Lets Agree with your argument for 1 second . Then Pakistani Hindu Citizen should not be TAXED ! Cause you dont consider them same as Muslim Citizen of this country ! There is Enough money to be paid for MADRASA in KPK PTI govt gave it to them for update their standard of learning ! Why should Hindu Pakistani Citizen TAX MONEY BE USED FOR ISLAMIC MADARASA MOSQUE !! WHY ????? IF you have Answer for that ! Please prove that HINDU PAKISTANI CITIZEN ARE NOT EQUAL TO MUSLIM PAKISTANI CITIZEN !
Are they Dimis ( so they have to pay Jiziya a punishment tax from Allah) ? Have you conquered them ? If you establish they are DIMIS then you have Valid point that they are not Equal Citizen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder do you even know what i means to me Equal Citizen ? Aha I just hate people like you who have little knowledge and become Hard core Fanatic to hurt your fellow Citizen. Anyway Im wasting time on some one who have stop learning about Islam .. Stop following your Mullahs of Pakistan !ONE Real Scholar you have kicked him out from Pakistan Javed Ahmed Ghamdi !

Imranpak

You are obsessed with shirk it seems. Let me tell you that even many Muslims do this as well, those who worship graves or dance around them like the weird Sufi's. Once again I did not support the demolition of temples rather no need to construct one in a city where there are hardly any Hindu's. Secondly, they already have sufficient Mandir's already. You need to learn about what Islam says about other religions from an intellectual perspective instead of having the common view. There is nothing tit for whatever when I am not supporting the destruction of temples like hard line Hindu's do in India. Zakir Naik is totally correct in his assessment. If Hindu's have the money as you claim then they can build it themselves or you can do it for them seeing your undying love for them.

Imranpak

Go listen to Javed Ahmed Ghamdi saab about this matter on Hindu Temple in Islamabad ! And I agree with him. He Also Mention about Hijaz Area is not for non-muslims cause of Allah Order ! Islamabad is not Hijaz Area !
Lets Agree with your argument for 1 second . Then Pakistani Hindu Citizen should not be TAXED ! Cause you dont consider them same as Muslim Citizen of this country ! There is Enough money to be paid for MADRASA in KPK PTI govt gave it to them for update their standard of learning ! Why should Hindu Pakistani Citizen TAX MONEY BE USED FOR ISLAMIC MADARASA MOSQUE !! WHY ????? IF you have Answer for that ! Please prove that HINDU PAKISTANI CITIZEN ARE NOT EQUAL TO MUSLIM PAKISTANI CITIZEN !
Are they Dimis ( so they have to pay Jiziya a punishment tax from Allah) ? Have you conquered them ? If you establish they are DIMIS then you have Valid point that they are not Equal Citizen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder do you even know what i means to me Equal Citizen ? Aha I just hate people like you who have little knowledge and become Hard core Fanatic to hurt your fellow Citizen. Anyway Im wasting time on some one who have stop learning about Islam .. Stop following your Mullahs of Pakistan !ONE Real Scholar you have kicked him out from Pakistan Javed Ahmed Ghamdi !

Or you can listen to Zakir Naik instead of Ghamdi whoever he is. Hindu's in an Islamic society are exempt from many things like military work where Muslim's are to protect them. Now in a country like Pak many Muslim's are tax cheats as well as well as affluent Hindu's. As Pak is an Islamic country two wrongs don't make a right in the sense that just coz Hindu's pay tax does not mean we Muslim's should pay for their Mandir. Another thing is that Hindu's did not want a Pakistan in the first place, they were compelled to accept it. Dimmi or Simmi I do not know but as non Muslim's their rights are protected under Islam and they also have many advantages as well. So should the Prophet(saw) had allowed the building of Hindu temples in the holy land? That many Hindu's consider the Khaana e Kaaba as a former Hindu place or worship according to you the Muslim's should give it back to them! How about the Taj Mahal that hard core Hindu's insist was a former Hindu temple as well!

People like you just kiss the ass of people who have a common view due to your lack of in depth knowledge. Anyone who disagree;s in a "fanatic" where as you are a common ass licker of non Muslims! You know nothing about Islam at all, in fact your views are embarrassing! Have you got the hots for some Hindu chick in a see through wet saree that you want to build a Mandir for her where you can have your Ram Leela and Kamasutra shows as well as do dandia dances with her?

Last edited:

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Or you can listen to Zakir Naik instead of Ghamdi whoever he is. Hindu's in an Islamic society are exempt from many things like military work where Muslim's are to protect them. Now in a country like Pak many Muslim's are tax cheats as well as well as affluent Hindu's. As Pak is an Islamic country two wrongs don't make a right in the sense that just coz Hindu's pay tax does not mean we Muslim's should pay for their Mandir. Another thing is that Hindu's did not want a Pakistan in the first place, they were compelled to accept it. Dimmi or Simmi I do not know but as non Muslim's their rights are protected under Islam and they also have many advantages as well. So should the Prophet(saw) had allowed the building of Hindu temples in the holy land? That many Hindu's consider the Khaana e Kaaba as a former Hindu place or worship according to you the Muslim's should give it back to them! How about the Taj Mahal that hard core Hindu's insist was a former Hindu temple as well!

People like you just kiss the ass of people who have a common view due to your lack of in depth knowledge. Anyone who disagree;s in a "fanatic" where as you are a common ass licker of non Muslims! You know nothing about Islam at all, in fact your views are embarrassing! Have you got the hots for some Hindu chick that you want to build a Mandir for her so you can have your Ram Leela and Kamasutra shows there!?
Tragedy ! You dont know who is Javed Ahmed Gamdi ? I do listen to all opinion before i make up my mind ! Dr Zakir Naik is wonder full debtor i would say one of best.
In this matter i dont agree with him.. Ghamdi saab is a Scholar only ONE True Scholar from Pakistan. Javed Ahmed Ghamdi saab have more in depth understanding of Islam then any Pakistani Mullah ..I used to listen to English speaking Scholar and debates ..Very Late just about few month ago i discover Javed Ghamdi saab.. And his Point of View are the best with full details and with prove.
That is why I think you do not even know what im talking about !! all you doing is just Ranting ! Let me destroy your stupid arguments one by one
"Hindu's pay tax does not mean we Muslim's should pay for their Mandir" then
Why should Hindu Pay for your Madrasa Mosque ?? Why Kartarpur Temple paid by Hindu and Muslims tax ? Just cause you hate Pakistani Citizen Hindu? You are basically A Hindu from inside !! You consider them Achoot (Untouchable) just like you wont share plate with Pakistani Christian ! But you would like him to clean your shit !!
Do you know what have you become a RACIST MUSLIM SUPREMACIST !
"Another thing is that Hindu's did not want a Pakistan in the first place, they were compelled to accept it. "
Yeh Right ! Another Dumb retard argument ! As Some Baloch think they didnt want to be part of Pakistan . And many Muslims in Pakistan thought of that too like in SIND AND KPK bacha Khan .. but you are happy to build their MADRASA MOSQUE ! with TAX Money !!
"Dimmi or Simmi I do not know but as non Muslim's their rights are protected under Islam and they also have many advantages as well."
GO LEARN ABOUT DIMMI !! You are one piece of garbage .. The Level of your knowledge is really crap that is why dont know what ISLAM is and you have become Authority just like you learn from your MOLVI ON TV !! Dimiz are those non-muslims WHom Prophet (P.B.U.H) Conquered and as their punishment they had to pay Jiziya (tax) This not A TAX of Equal Citizen !!
"So should the Prophet(saw) had allowed the building of Hindu temples in the holy land? "
Hijaz is area Makkah and Madina where no Church and Hindu temple or any non-muslim place is to build !! And its Allah Order which Prophet followed .. Just like In VATICAN CITY you wont find place or permission to build mosque !! But your Head is messed up and you consider this example as whole world is HIJAZ area where no HINDU TEMPLE will be build IF you OCCUPIED the LAND !!IF GIVEN ..thanks ALLAH you are NOT Given that Govt !! Even Mulims who occupied other land of INDIA allowed to build Temples !
I know its very hard for you to Learn at this age ! I understand ! cause i was once a hardliner too cause Pakistani Islam is only belong to Pakistan !! Out of Pakistan no such ISLAM exist !! Javed Ahmed Ghamdi Saab was only True Scholar which this Land PRODUCE ..People OF pakistan chased him away !
Good luck the kind of ISLAM you following !! RACIST MUSLIM SUPREMACIST !!

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Please don't put all your eggs in one basket by a blanket approval of one scholar over the other. All humans can make mistakes and scholars are also human. Difference of opinion is a blessing in our religion as long as it doesnot contradict the Quran and Sunnah. If you have doubt in one thing you can adopt or leave it. Don't put your own intelligence to test by being arrogant. Guidance is from Allah alone.